The psynews photo album

Rotwang

Wow... it's so interesting to see what you all look like. A lot of nature/animal lovers. I feel like people generally form these perceptions on the internet of each other that are not even close. You know I love you guys, right? We all wouldn't be here if we didn't share a connection. There's definitely more ladies in these forums too! :) If my photos stop working (I dragged and dropped) you can see some of my work here (real name's James L):

Wordpress: https://jamesliakos.wordpress.com

Imdb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5522174

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jayden777/videos

This thread will hopefully inspire more people to open up. Our civilization is awakening in consciousness and somehow/way we will meet one day.

Me and my girlfriend Mary and our mini pin Becks in Mt. Shasta, CA (2015)

12074809_10205303584044382_2125384130833

With our pet sugar glider Rocket.
img_1021.jpg?w=1000&h=

PS: I saw the photo of the artist via Lunar Dawn. Dude, your Kolovrat album is awesome. Beautiful work!

• Like 1

Wow... It's so interesting to see what you all look like. A lot of cool looking peeps, and nature/animal lovers. I feel like people geneally form these perceptions on the internet of each other and they're probably not even close. You know I love you guys, right? We all wouldn't be here if we didn't share a connection. There's definitely more girls in these forums too, many beautiful (I'm sure very conscious) people. :) Alright well, besides my avatar here's me with my girlfriend. Also more of me here and my film work... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5522174/

Thank you James! Your pics are very interesting.

And sugar glider is terribly cute!

PS:

I have 14 cats... ;) ;) ;)

• 2 months later...

just out of curiosity, with all the news of people flying to Turkey to join IS from Uk. That beard doesn't cause problem ?

I've been stopped and searched under the Terrorism Act once, but it probably wasn't because of the beard - apparently they tend to go for nerdy white guys before anyone else so they can't be accused of racial profiling. One clean-shaven friend of mine has been "randomly" searched about four times.

I've been stopped and searched under the Terrorism Act once, but it probably wasn't because of the beard - apparently they tend to go for nerdy white guys before anyone else so they can't be accused of racial profiling. One clean-shaven friend of mine has been "randomly" searched about four times.

:o damn! That's ridiculuous.

Sorry to hear.

Till now, things are fine over here, hope they remain the same.

:o damn! That's ridiculuous.

I don't think so. It really wasn't a big deal getting searched, the police were polite and it only took a couple of minutes. It didn't seem to bother them that I had a book with Arabic writing on the cover in my bag.

I don't think so. It really wasn't a big deal getting searched, the police were polite and it only took a couple of minutes. It didn't seem to bother them that I had a book with Arabic writing on the cover in my bag.

That's good to know. Especially with "the book" in your bag.

That photo begs for photoshopping. :P

I actually sat about 2 hours trying to turn his pic into Jesus but it didnt come out right so I gave it up.

Damn, what the fuk am i doing with my time? :)

But its all fun for me, Im learning new things all the time while doing these sort of things.

Here are few other pics of me, and my family, and my bro from another mo', who i decided to blur out cus i didnt ask his permission..

Also fair bit of shopping due to making it a little bit more anon, if only for my own sense of it, anyway.

ap_mate.jpg

me, mom, sister, visiting my dads Grave, taking care of it, taking out the .. whatchumacallit.. those things that grow but shouldnt. WEEDS. yes. weeds.

ap_mom_sister.jpg

me, after losing another 10kgs

ap_solo.jpg

• Like 1

@astralprojection:

Thank you :wub:;)

@rotwang:

Somehow super sophisticated. I'm not saying that I am "disappointed", but maybe because of your obvious intellect I suspected someone looking more like this

mcp.jpg

Just joking man, cool dude!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...