Best compilation ever?

Ormion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be convenient from me to mention Opus Iridium.

Actually I'm storngly hesitating between AirBorn and First Flight, both from Flying Rhino.

..launching a coin...

Ok "Air Born" is my fav.

Not sure, could be so many since there are a lot of comilations out there that reflects.

Various - Not My Cup Of Tea is for sure on my top list of VA's, maybe one of those Destination Goa CD's. Maybe a Flying Rhino comp.. humm, or what about the IsrAliens VA, or hm, the UFS - Unidentified Forms Of Sound series or maybe something as simple but reflecting of where I started my jounrey, like Various - Retro - 10 Years Of Israeli Trance? I got to say though, I do love my Various - Örebro Freakfactory 1 Cd a lot.

Not sure, could be so many since there are a lot of comilations out there that reflects.

Various - Not My Cup Of Tea is for sure on my top list of VA's, maybe one of those Destination Goa CD's. Maybe a Flying Rhino comp.. humm, or what about the IsrAliens VA, or hm, the UFS - Unidentified Forms Of Sound series or maybe something as simple but reflecting of where I started my jounrey, like Various - Retro - 10 Years Of Israeli Trance? I got to say though, I do love my Various - Örebro Freakfactory 1 Cd a lot.

This is more like a best-of-the-best compilation so I didn't count it.

Otherwise it-is-the-best.

It's defiently up there among the stars, for sure :)

Can we post imaginary ones? :D

No! Stay on topic and go make your own god damn tophat topic you star stepper!!

Various - Not My Cup Of Tea is for sure on my top list of VA's

This is more like a best-of-the-best compilation so I didn't count it.

Looks like I will have to go dig that one out then, and check what the fuss is all about. I know I have it, but don't recall being so immensely impressed. Thanks for reminding me though.

Anyways, my all time favorite psy trance orientatd compilation is V/A The Truth Of Communication [ http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Truth-O.../release/141217 ], released in 1996 on Matsuri Productions.

Holy crap, I forgot about V/A Schlabbaduerst 7, which smacks your dry jaws with hot piss loaded plastic bags! My solid #2 pick...

That one is just so larger than life & death, over the top, two tongues in four cheeks, ridiculously hard and absolutely detached from any concern which implies you, and whether do you like what you hear!

Holy crap, I forgot about V/A Schlabbaduerst 7, which smacks your dry jaws with hot piss loaded plastic bags! My solid #2 pick...

That one is just so larger than life & death, over the top, two tongues in four cheeks, ridiculously hard and absolutely detached from any concern which implies you, and whether do you like what you hear!

.lol: :D I love your words!! i never did get around to DL/Buy this series. I know what it stands for and what it madness contains. So one day in the future, I will have pleasure of experiencing the beautity of this rough psychedelic mosakk!! Btw. You quoted me and Orm, you know (i think) Ormions reply was about the Israli 10 years of VA and not the Cup of tea one?

Guest D N H

Many, among others Burning Man mixed by Goa Gil and Goa Vibes I. But i have a sentimental attachment to Trancentral 4 mixed by Tsuyoshi.

New ones? Maybe People Walk Funny.

I forgot this one, for me personal Module 01 is the perfect compilation, all tracks are amazing, and the whole disc is a journey from the beginning to the end, pure bliss all the way, this is one that I keep enjoying every time I put it on, no matter how many time's I heard it before, I keep loving it!