Filteria - Daze of Our Lives

Guest antic

Hello hello,

If you go here or here you will see 2-minute extracts are now online for 2 tracks.

2 more extracts will come every week from now till the actual release !

March 17th: Wormhole + Float Away & Disappear

...to be continued on http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD14/

Posted Image

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lookign forward hearing this magnificent album, samples sound very mature indeed, big step forward for our Artist here!

I know it's EARLY but something is telling me this album will end up in top 3 of all 2009 releases ;) (I feel very confident after "Spiral Empire" got chosen as an album of the year in 2008 which I predicted in 2007 lol).

Looking forward to the party on 4th April, we'll have a nice album presentation here in Ukraine :)

i have to wait 2 months more. this year on 30.5. filteria will be playing at a festival here. i believe it's the first time people in austria have the chance to hear some newschool at a party...

When are you coming to Japan? :rolleyes:

There is a big chance that I will play in September (I think in Tokyo). I will know for sure next month. To see the upcoming gigs go to www.myspace.com/filteria

And big thanx for your support everyone :) I really hope you will like the album!

Take care all / Jannis

Judging on the samples, it sounds more storytelling indeed. That was what I missed in the earlier albums. The Big Blue just sounds fucking amazing.

I'm so looking forward to the 11th April :)

Hello hello !!

Here is the second round of samples:

Track 1: Filtertraces

Track 4: Eyeless Observatory

Rush to: http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD14/ and enjoy !

Posted Image

Doesen't work for me

edit, works now :)

Cmon 4 minute samples!!!!! MOOOOORE :) This is really really good. I haven't looked forward to any uptempo release in a loooong time, but now I am.

There is a big chance that I will play in September (I think in Tokyo). I will know for sure next month. To see the upcoming gigs go to www.myspace.com/filteria

And big thanx for your support everyone :) I really hope you will like the album!

Take care all / Jannis

Awww that would be fantastic :)

Hope it comes true :clapping:

Isn't it time for more samples? <_<

It is.

We have two more pre-release extracts of Filteria's "Daze of Our Lives" today. The album will be released in 2 weeks from now!

March 17th: Wormhole + Float Away & Disappear

March 24th: Filtertraces + Eyeless Observatory

March 31st: In the Heaven's Eye + Infinite Regression

...to be continued on www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD14/

Posted Image

Ah, and don't forget to check Merr0w's album here, it's a crazy one and copies are going away fast !

And don't forget to train physically for "Daze of Our Lives" release party in Antwerpen, Belgium, April 30th 2009.

And don't forget to train physically for "Daze of Our Lives" release party in Antwerpen, Belgium, April 30th 2009.

hehehe :) i am, i am, no wurries ;)

:posford: