Astral Projection new album

Once again i dont care what anyone says, give credit to the masters. even if the sound isnt what we like.. they are still the original gangsters. i just want some more info on the album, also some samples..

anyone else looking forward to it?

anyone else care?

anyone else listening to me?

anyone else eating food right now?

anyone else petting their cat right now?

anyone else playing with themsevles after getting a headshot online?

I am definitely looking forward to it, although obviously it's not going to be anything as good as their classics. I remember seeing a temporary tracklisting either on psyshop or saiko a while back with a lot of songs feat. other artists. I recently saw them in LA and they did play some of their new stuff, which I thought had a very modern sound, but still sounding very deep with a fair amount of sound layering. It could go either way, but I have faith in them. :)

Once again i dont care what anyone says, give credit to the masters. even if the sound isnt what we like.. they are still the original gangsters. i just want some more info on the album, also some samples..

yone else looking forward to it?

I am.

one else care?

Not really.

one else listening to me?

No, but reading.

one else eating food right now?

Just had lunch break. Had Teriyaki Chicken with Rice.

one else petting their cat right now?

Don't have a cat :(

ne else playing with themsevles after getting a headshot online?

No, but I liked the album Amen, their Live set (was legendry) and also liked their new tracks Open Society and one other.

Anyway, they're taking a damn lot of time for that bit of fullon, don't ya think? I mean, Open Society is a great track, but most of the new stuff is more dull...

It seems to be "in" these days to take AGES - yes, freckin' AGES - to release some album. Astral Projection aren't the only ones. There's Atmos, S-Range, Etnoscope ... all of them in the same situation. Release that baby, guys ... waiting isn't fun!

Anyway, they're taking a damn lot of time for that bit of fullon, don't ya think? I mean, Open Society is a great track, but most of the new stuff is more dull...

It seems to be "in" these days to take AGES - yes, freckin' AGES - to release some album. Astral Projection aren't the only ones. There's Atmos, S-Range, Etnoscope ... all of them in the same situation. Release that baby, guys ... waiting isn't fun!

I heard that the Atmos new album is complete for over a year now... :huh:

Astral Projection was THE group that got me into goatrance so they'll forever have a special place in my heart :) That said, they haven't released anything new in 6 years (in spite of all the promises that a new album was iminent...), and their last effort wasn't great (actually the only track that I still listen to is Nexus). So I've kindof lost patience and consider them to be in the "has been" category...

All aboard... the fail boat :drama:

Your not serious are you? Ok we all agree they are the original pimps. good

next we agree we dont like where the sound went..

but ask yourself these questions.. are you somewhat excited to get the final copy and really see whats good? and second could you make their music? i think its going to be good. i think these youtube clips have destroyed some of the quality that will make these tracks shine. i really feel were going to get something good. i dont know anything about releases and time frames, but i think there was a reason this got pushed back again and i also feel as though astral projection are not the type of dudes who board the fail boat. my money is still on quality release.. final answer

I'm sure this has been discussed.

It sounds like it's going to be a crap album but I'll leave my real opinion until I actually hear it. You never know, they could surprise us & do something good. But judging by all their latest output & lives I wouldn't count on it.

GOA Collection SOLD said:

Your not serious are you? Ok we all agree they are the original pimps. good

next we agree we dont like where the sound went..

but ask yourself these questions.. are you somewhat excited to get the final copy and really see whats good? and second could you make their music? i think its going to be good. i think these youtube clips have destroyed some of the quality that will make these tracks shine. i really feel were going to get something good. i dont know anything about releases and time frames, but i think there was a reason this got pushed back again and i also feel as though astral projection are not the type of dudes who board the fail boat. my money is still on quality release.. final answer

:)

• Like 1

lol, mee too, astral and infected got me into psytrance 5 years ago, and already, astral wasnt doing anything good anymore beside open society, yes this is tru, if they make a whole album as good as opensociety, i would be pleased, but i mean, come on get over it, astral and infected wont do anything really good anymore,

i'm looking forward to the album but i have lost hope of it coming out this year. the album was supposed to come out in like may according to their counter and all the sudden one day there was 3 more months added to the countdown...

Taken from wiki:

"As of this writing Astral Projection is getting ready to release their new album titled Open Society September 1st, 2008"

Wtf? I thought they postponed it for 2009? :blink:

Probs fake.. can't trust wikipedia..

Edit: you know what's funny? They've announced this album in 2005 for early 2006.. They better have some good excuse why this is taking so long.

They were with bne records but there were some problems ... so Avi & Lior must do all alone now :

Since Astral Projection is releasing the album themselves on Trust In Trance Records, they had to make another delay unfortunately.

"there is no trouble basically ..

just .. u know .. we r doing all the things by our self..

as u know.. we r not with BNE any more ..

so ..we need to take care of everything!!!!

music,promo,cover, business's with the other partners ...

those things takes lots of time.." says Avi Nissim.