Entheogenic´s new album rocks!

ericflyer

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys where right, this is great different cooking from Entheogenic and I absolutely dig it!

The first track already worth having the album - Skull Cap is so fu_* yummy so are Trara - Microcondian and fellowship.

All the rest makes for good listening. Not one track I dont like, thats pretty rare.

:clapping:

No doubt the most awaited, and then most talked about album of late. The internet is full of talks and reviewxs on this.

One thing is sure, it gets everybody`s attention, you can`t leave it alone, even artists cant leave it alone, some going to great length to rant about it.

It just shows that these two guys have the ability to get everybody`s attention, and that`s already one thing that sets them apart from the rest.

To the music, I do like it!

It is not as profound a journey as - Entheogenic ¡ or Spontaneous Illumination, it is more on a slightly lighter positive line. The quality is very good, some compositions might be called more mature then their older tracks. Microcondian is probably their best track to date.

It`s a great summer release, a bit early maybe.

Its fun, its quality, its just great music.

Entheogenic´s new album rocks!

No it doesn't, sorry :) I'm happy they took another direction, this album is actually better than the last 2, but they need to work a bit more to explore the depth. It has potential.

We had it playing here for the last 24 hours, we means I bought it and my friends have it, figure it.

Why am I always the one who has to buy the stuff?

Conclusion we love it, maybe we smoked to much last night but we were there and back and there again. we had Araras on loop for probably 200 years, dont remember what happened next but dont blame me.

Fuc... amazing experience.

yeah, thats how it is bro.

It's dub, it's electro, it's downtempo, it's ambient techno...just a good listen. The music goes off in so many different directions. You can most assuredly hear how their sound has matured and I would think this would be a great CD to listen to while at the beach. However, all taste is subjective.

Mdk

It is multi directional, shows lots of talent and a huge potential for future releases.

Great CD to travel with or without body.

:clapping:

I find it strange that when highly talented acts like Ott or Younger Brother make follow-up albums, people are very critical and think it is kinda so-so, because they perhaps don't meet all of the enormous expectations that people have built up..

But when someone who has disappointed a lot of people with two so-so albums then makes something a bit better again, then it's suddenly Teh Best Ever.

It doesn't really seem like a very fair way to judge the artists and their creations..

But judging is what people do best. Unfortunately for most people a piece of music does not just stand alone. People's expectation of an album DOES affect how much they enjoy it. Hell some people can't enjoy music that has been created by a person they don't like. I haven't heard this yet. I'm not particularly excited by it or trying to avoid it so I can possibly be more objective when I hear it. But where & how you listen to music can affect your listening experience too so who knows.

But judging is what people do best. Unfortunately for most people a piece of music does not just stand alone. People's expectation of an album DOES affect how much they enjoy it. Hell some people can't enjoy music that has been created by a person they don't like. I haven't heard this yet. I'm not particularly excited by it or trying to avoid it so I can possibly be more objective when I hear it. But where & how you listen to music can affect your listening experience too so who knows.

yes, its all very personal, the setting and the mood play a big part too