Future Classics

abasio

Which tracks or albums do you think will become classics? That will be remembered for a long long time!

I'm not sure about other people but for me these albums will for sure be classics in the future

CBL - Hydroponic Garden

CBL - World Of Sleepers

Solar Fields - Extended

Solar Fields - Leaving Home

Rena Jones - Driftwood

Sienis - From A Nutters Perspective

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Secede - Tryshasla

these are all albums that haven't quite had the time to become classics but that I am damn sure will become classics at least in my mind :D

• Like 1

OOOD - Free Range

Soundfield - Audio Surfin'

Hardfloor - The life we Choose

Braincell - Mind over Matter

and a couple of more hehe.

I had a minor brain glitch when I posted this. sorry for the confusion in album name of Braincell.

And also, I am NOT talking about the Braincell that makes full on whatever hehe, I am talking about THE original Braincell aka Cari Lekebusch :)

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/289490-01.htm

thats the release I am talking about.

Edited by Nemo
Brain Glitch corrected.

Which tracks or albums do you think will become classics? That will be remembered for a long long time!

I'm not sure about other people but for me these albums will for sure be classics in the future

CBL - Hydroponic Garden

CBL - World Of Sleepers

Solar Fields - Extended

Rena Jones - Driftwood

Sienis - From A Nutters Perspective

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Secede - Tryshasla

these are all albums that haven't quite had the time to become classics but that I am damn sure will become classics at least in my mind :D

I don't agree with any of those albums you picked. Guess this is another taste-thread :)

I can see Artifakts II becoming a classic. For me, Loud - Some Kind of Creativity will for sure be there much like Classical Mushroom is now. Other than that I can't really think of any more albums that deservers the classic tag. I forgot about VA - Midnight Storm 1 which is the ultimate compilation full on classic.

I can see Artifakts II becoming a classic.

I think this will be a classic for me too!

remember a classic can be a personal classic.

There are albums I count as classic that other people have never heard of or don't remember at all! Classic can be all about taste ;)

It's hard to say whether these tracks/albums will become classics or not. To be honest a meaning of classic refers rather to....hmm another things, more subjective. But ok, lets go. Here are my 5 cents. Stuff that is already a classic, but its prety "new", or will become classic.

Freq - Nurbs/Strange Atractors/Return To The Masters/Silkent Circus/Stone Shaker

Liquid Soul - I gt a rush/6:15am/cappoccino

Triac - Mean Between

Electric Universe - The Prayer

Logic Bomb - Reverser

Symphonix - Music Prostitute

Vibrasphere - Archipelago

Ohh and 1 more Eskimo - Party Pooper << This is the shit! Dancefloor classic for sure hehehe

I don't agree with any of those albums you picked. Guess this is another taste-thread :)

I can see Artifakts II becoming a classic. For me, Loud - Some Kind of Creativity will for sure be there much like Classical Mushroom is now. Other than that I can't really think of any more albums that deservers the classic tag. I forgot about VA - Midnight Storm 1 which is the ultimate compilation full on classic.

Midnight Storm is already a classic, such as The Turning.

I think Psykovsky-Debut will become THE classic album in the future.

furious : uncanny beats

probably the best psytrance album of our times

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ino/ino1cd009.html

Heard the samples on saikosounds. sounds absolutely mindblowing :posford: :clapping: :drama:

edit: cd be as good as psykovsky maybe even better :o

CBL - Hydroponic Garden

CBL - World Of Sleepers

Solar Fields - Extended

Exact my thoughts about future classics! I did remove some though dunno about them..

Solar Fields - Extended

+1

Due to its limited edition, immaculate execution in displaying gorgeous, soothing atmospheres and great music, in the years to come, this could & should become a true and modern ambient classic. A marvellous album. It is very rare I get so touched and moved by this type of music, and even find the whole Ultimae hype waaaaay over the top, but this is just :wub::wub::wub:

Electric Universe- Cosmic experience (Spirit Zone Records) (2004) Hate it or love it to death, but 10 years from now, this is the album people will want to hear when asking around for some good, energetic full on spiced with "ancient" school elements!

Khetzal- Corolle (Suntrip Records) (2005) I don't know why... I am way too biased here, but this is such a marvellous album. Old school influences and ideas brought in a state-of-the-art way. Great!

Outolintu- Odd man out (Faerie Dragon Records) (2007) For a great funky and very groovy blend of dance friendly and wicked suomi sounds :)

Loud - Some Kind of Creativity will for sure be there much like Classical Mushroom is now.

Zomfg omfg bomfg domfg :) I listened to this omg I jeez! This is well I just placed an order for this album on psyshop though I really really didn't have the money for it, guess I'll have to starve a few days later this month. It's been such a long time since I listened to a psytrance album I actually wanted to buy. This is just my cup of tea great great music...incredible why did I not know of this release before it's been out for a year. I think I feel like Otto Matta when he posted a thread about Collaborating With Machines It's much easier navigating through the ambient scene :) there's so much psytrance now impossible to know what's good and bad and many releases just go buy unnoticed..

DER DRITTE RAUM - DER KLEINE KORG UND DAS ECHO

I also like this album, although I didn't actually hear anything too innovative in it. :)

my picks:

Burial - Burial (2006) - great dubstep album I reckon

Outolintu - Odd Man Out (2007) - absolutely blew me off with it's innovative approach to psytrance

Joris Voorn - Future History (2004) - detroit influenced house/techno cd