Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering why psytones got a one weeks band when there are others just spamming away with non sensical crap. Psytones usually has something interesting to say but puts a spam reply in a spam topic and is banned? Sorry but why? I'm not pushing for anyone else to be banned here but I find it wrong to see a member who contributes given a one week suspension for something so little while other stuff (much worse) is tolerated.

I am wondering why psytones got a one weeks band when there are others just spamming away with non sensical crap. Psytones usually has something interesting to say but puts a spam reply in a spam topic and is banned? Sorry but why? I'm not pushing for anyone else to be banned here but I find it wrong to see a member who contributes given a one week suspension for something so little while other stuff (much worse) is tolerated.

+1

Hey Mars, maybe you could implement an auto-banning mechanism and merge it with the flood control - every member is banned after each post, for a length of time dependent on the number of characters in his or her post, with 30 seconds being the minimum.

+1

Hey Mars, maybe you could implement an auto-banning mechanism and merge it with the flood control - every member is banned after each post, for a length of time dependent on the number of characters in his or her post, with 30 seconds being the minimum.

Yeah, I think the moderation is strange. I got a warning for the same thing. And I was referred to as "not having anything better to do". All I can say is that my relation with the people running this site is nto good at all atm. But I am still here since I won't let some bitter mod ruin my contribution to the scene I love.

Someone started a thread in offtopic twice, just like another popular topic & he added a spam reply, obviously to state the spam nature of the thread. I guess mars didn't see it like that.

Have you guys seen their pictures?

Mars looks very angry and acts very angry on psynews, seems coherent.

Silence is golden.

reading your posts in the forum just pisses me off,even a single album review,you bring bad vibes dude.

Silence is golden.

reading your posts in the forum just pisses me off,even a single album review,you bring bad vibes dude.

You must have a small mind & consciousness, all bad vibes come from inside yourself.

I realize you don't like me but please stop spamming insults and such, it's not becoming especially in this thread.

I don't like you either.

It's not an insult (okay, given my immaculate taste, maybe it is) but an opinion. So shoot me! And I've been away for 9 months...

you are not just giving an opinion.. just talk negative because of the reactions. Maybe you feed on negativity. Basically it's just sad. Correct me if i am wrong here..

We have a T Posted Image We have an R Posted Image We have an O Posted Image We have an L Posted Image We have an L Posted Image

Posted Image T R O L L Posted Image

I'm not here to suck people's dick man, if you don't like me it's not the end of the world.

Just chill dude, people here are very down to earth, try an settle with it.... There have been many members like you (maybe some of them WERE you?) and all of them is banned now... Just relax, no need to be so angry on a forum IMO, go knock someone down on the street if you feel angry, try to have some dignity an stop being a internet troll, that's a little pathetic IMO... I have nothing against you, just raising my oppinion

Maybe you can get locked up.

That's what I was hoping for ;):lol:

Of course you shouldn't take it literally when I said attack people on the street.. But find a way to get rid of the negativity and agressions, it will do you much good Bwhale.. YOu will feel a lot better about yourself... I practice Muay Thai (thai boxing) which is totally clearing my mind... You should try it :) Boxing or kick-boxing is good as well... You will be a different person after a month at the gym, i promise

I'm hoping this will work for me too :)

Give it a go :) Advice is to just hang on for the first month (which will be like HELL if you're out of shape) and after that it's such a rush! Gloves and mouth-guard on, and then use the techniques you aquire along the way to kick the other guys asses (It's cool when you get your ass kicked be someone, an then train up and beat them in the end)

Of course it's with bigger gloves than an actual muay-thai fight, and you have pads on your legs for kicking, so you wont get injured (except for some bruises and sore legs maybe) And it's nothing like fighting, it's sportsmanship all the way, so there's no need to be afraid... I highly recommend it

Mars, I suggest you change your name to Snickers, because you’re going nuts with your Nazi-controlled moderation. Not only did you ban me for no good reason, you didn't even inform me pr. mail about Why I was banned. I had to find another computer and search through threads to find your reason for banning. I don't know why it seems like you have something personal against me - because banning me for one week for writing a silly reply on a spam topic made by another member is pure bullshit. Maybe you think I'm dangerous or something, but I assure you I am not. Don't be so paranoid, man.

Sorry. I'm sure you’re a top guy in real life. But some acts you’re doing around here are ruining a good psynews vibe.

I think idiot moderating like yours is as or worse than spammers like Bwhale*. You are managing to ruin a very personal and delightful forum with your overacting paranoia to chase away hackers and trolls. I don't know what happen to this place over time but it went from being a fucking great place to hang with likeminded or better minded people from becoming a controlled shithole with a craving to become Isratrance's stepbrother.

This obsession about being in control and closing down the freedom of speech and expression is ridicules. I think psynews’ role in the big picture was hugely important for this scene and it’s geeks in front of the computer screen. This place used to and still does to some extent (but for how long ..?) represent an important part of our universe. Psynews has been dying since you forced a pun moderation. Maybe psynews grew too big for its own good, maybe complaining people like me should find another cyber-home. It’s hard to see a place you loved and was a part of for so many years going bunkers and Snickers.

*I just mentioned him because he got flamed on the previous page, but personally I don't mind his trolling that much. Tip. Don't start hitting people on the streets. :P

Posted Image

... Just look how it works in a classroom... At school, some teachers do exactly the same: Pupils talk in their backs, they cope with that till they choose one and punish him. Then order comes back. ...

*raises hand and waits patiently for the teacher to acknowledge his right to ask a question*

*raises hand and waits patiently for the teacher to acknowledge his right to ask a question*

:lol: made me think of this girl in my class when I was in 4th grade. She had so much fear and respect for our teacher that one day when she had to pee she raised her hand to be excused. First of all our teacher was pretty much a dick so he ignored our raised hands as long as he could, and because he had expressed anger on too much piss-requests from the class, she didn't dare to disturb him and lowered her hand without getting the permission to take a piss. I remember the sound like it was yesterday; dripp.. dripdripp.. dripp.drippdrippdripp. She couldn't hold it in so because of her fear and shyness, she pissed on her seat and the whole class got a good laugh.

True story.

Point is, don't be so shy you piss all over yourself, and teachers, respect the kids and let them express them self without getting yelled at all the time until they... soil them self!