Which cds are you going to buy soon?

Ormion

i wanne start on Ultimae ... but apart from leaving home , they dont have the cds i want in stock anymore :(

[but...first get a job....then finally can buy some new ambient/downtempo ... with less funds, all goes to goa trance cds]

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR XMAS

- Chakra & Edi Mis - The Promised Land

Posted Image

- Cosmosis - Cosmology

Posted Image

- Jaïa - Blue Energy - Blue Synergy

Posted Image

- Various - Dance, Trance & Magic Plants - Otherworld

Posted Image

- Various - Psychedelic Visions 1 - The Best Of Transient Records

Posted Image

- Zodiac Youth - Devil's Circus

Posted Image

- Etnica - Equator

Posted Image

- Various - Psychedelic Goa Trance 2

i want some fsol and juno reactor albums....can you guys give me a link to a shop that sells them??? :)

i can trade you bible of dreams if you want to... the inlay artwork is slighty badly glued, but otherwise in great shape.

I'm buying:

va - pure goa

total eclipse - violent relaxation

I dunno about Juno Reactor, I think their albums got sold out rather quick, but "Labyrynth", "Shango" and "Odyssey" should be rather easy to find and for reasonable prices too, even at discogs.

Maybe you should try the MELT2000 web page for the Juno releases...

As for the FSOL album, I think that even your local music shops sells them. I know I can still find them in Zagreb, and if Zagreb sells 'em, I reckon you can find them anywhere :rolleyes:

i can trade you bible of dreams if you want to... the inlay artwork is slighty badly glued, but otherwise in great shape.

I'm buying:

va - pure goa

total eclipse - violent relaxation

i dont have anything to trade....! <_<

ok ill go by the music store tommorow,thanks rino!

Just ordered a couple of full-on promo albums over discogs for a cheap-ass price. Mostly israeli full-on from Noga Records, Trancelucent and the likes, nothing the people here like but I can't wait to get some new music! :)

Just ordered a couple of full-on promo albums over discogs for a cheap-ass price. Mostly israeli full-on from Noga Records, Trancelucent and the likes, nothing the people here like but I can't wait to get some new music! :)

True, most will say "kiddie raver" music or something along those lines but I love full-on! What are they?

Ive brought most those CDs you recommended to me awhile ago. Good stuff, thanks heaps!

Do you have any Cosmic Tone stuff, Tatsu? His last albums from '07 & '06 are good, gonna get older releases.

Trancelucent has had some good releases recently imo.

Quantum-Foreplay (the album)

System Nipel-Deep Into Matter

V/A-Absolute Trancelucent

V/A-The Ayahuaska Experience

Are those any of the ones that you are waitng for?

True, most will say "kiddie raver" music or something along those lines but I love full-on! What are they?

Ive brought most those CDs you recommended to me awhile ago. Good stuff, thanks heaps!

Do you have any Cosmic Tone stuff, Tatsu? His last albums from '07 & '06 are good, gonna get older releases.

I own one of his older albums but to me it sounds a bit boring. All tracks are very similar for my understanding but I've heard the newer albums are better. Here is what I've ordered:

Various - Back To Galaxy (CD)

Vibe Tribe (2) - Wise Cracks (CD)

Ferbi Boys - Twilight Zone (CD)

Audiotec - Freak Show (CD)

Various - Tokyo / Tel Aviv Vol. 2 (CD)

Visual Contact - La La Land (CD)

Various - The Natural Waves Of Sound 003 (CD)

Various - Pure Imagination 3 (CD)

System Nipel - Deep Into Matter (CD, Album)

I've heard most stuff allready on MP3 and besides the System Nipel album all are promos and are very cheap (2 Euro or less). I don't care if the people call it kiddie trance or not to be honest, fucking snobs!! :lol:;) j/k

Trancelucent has had some good releases recently imo.

Quantum-Foreplay (the album)

System Nipel-Deep Into Matter

V/A-Absolute Trancelucent

V/A-The Ayahuaska Experience

Are those any of the ones that you are waitng for?

I allready have and love the Ayahuasca Experience sampler and the System Nipple album rocks too (have it as MP3s). Will check out the Absolute Trancelucent. :)

I own one of his older albums but to me it sounds a bit boring. All tracks are very similar for my understanding but I've heard the newer albums are better. Here is what I've ordered:

Vibe Tribe (2) - Wise Cracks (CD)

System Nipel - Deep Into Matter (CD, Album)

I have those two, both are great. Yay full-on!

Cosmic Tone - Singilarity (2006 release) is the oldest I have, yet to try older.

The only reason I checked it out was after hearing I Volume on compilation, to nice!

Since I rediscovered uptempo with Loud, I'm gonna place my first ever goa order next month

Goasia - From other spaces

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Transwave - Backfire

Good starting kit for a Goa Noob perhaps?

Since I rediscovered uptempo with Loud, I'm gonna place my first ever goa order next month

Goasia - From other spaces

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Transwave - Backfire

Good starting kit for a Goa Noob perhaps?

I recently got back into up tempo more with Sienis - From A Nutter Perspective, it's so fucking good & has given me energy to want to hear more & more up beat craziness :wub:

Just ordered

Oxycanta, Winter Blooms

Cosmik Chill RED

Master Margerita & friends - MASTURA

Tajmahal & friends - STAR CIRCUS

Cosmik Chill ORANGE

but they won't be delivered until after the pre order period ends on Oxycanta, Winter Blooms

I recently got back into up tempo more with Sienis - From A Nutter Perspective, it's so fucking good & has given me energy to want to hear more & more up beat craziness :wub:

What am I missing in this album? People seem to be very impressed, but I can't get my head around the mixing... just to much emphasis on the beat and bass-line... or am I just being really silly? :unsure:

Just ordered

Oxycanta, Winter Blooms

Cosmik Chill RED

Master Margerita & friends - MASTURA

Tajmahal & friends - STAR CIRCUS

Cosmik Chill ORANGE

but they won't be delivered until after the pre order period ends on Oxycanta, Winter Blooms

That is one nice batch! Especially look forward to RED and MASTURA... fucking awesome stuff!

:) is it good to have money again?

What am I missing in this album? People seem to be very impressed, but I can't get my head around the mixing... just to much emphasis on the beat and bass-line... or am I just being really silly? :unsure:

That is one nice batch! Especially look forward to RED and MASTURA... fucking awesome stuff!

:) is it good to have money again?

I believe you must be being very silly :P I have no problem with the baselines. They sound how I wish all fast baselines should sound!

Well, I have the promise of money which is just as good, well not just as good but it's made me less cautious. Of course, Ultimae releasing some must haves has not help my curbed addiction.

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email of an order from saikosounds that was sent:

|- 1 x Various Artists - The Mystery Of The Yeti / The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences - 2xCD - TIP World

|- 1 x Various Artists - Smooth Chill - The Radio Singles - CD - Waveform

|- 1 x Chi-A.D. - Infinitism - CD - Out of Orion

|- 1 x Hallucinogen - Twisted - 2xLP - Twisted

Not received my order yet <_<

That means it wont come today (sunday) & if it comes tomorrow I wont be able to listen to it because I have to spend a day with the GF <_<

So tuesday at the earliest :angry:

I'm quite stoned and therefor tempted to place a rather big order at discogs for some chill stuff. Like Chilling Matenda, the new Cuba, Chiller Vol. 1 and some more stuff.

Ordering is done:

Various - A Magical Journey (CD) BasedOnATrueStory € 12.50

Oforia - Inner Twist (CD) BasedOnATrueStory € 14.50

Electron Wave - The Uncertainty Principle (CD, Album, RE, Dig) BasedOnATrueStory € 5.50

Chilling Matenda - Chilling Matenda (CD, Album) BasedOnATrueStory € 11.50

12 Moons - Solid State (CD, Album, Dig) BasedOnATrueStory € 8.50

I allready feel sorry for not getting the new Kuba and Chiller Vol. 1 but I have to save a bit of money...

Ordering is done:

Various - A Magical Journey (CD) BasedOnATrueStory € 12.50

Oforia - Inner Twist (CD) BasedOnATrueStory € 14.50

Electron Wave - The Uncertainty Principle (CD, Album, RE, Dig) BasedOnATrueStory € 5.50

Chilling Matenda - Chilling Matenda (CD, Album) BasedOnATrueStory € 11.50

12 Moons - Solid State (CD, Album, Dig) BasedOnATrueStory € 8.50

I allready feel sorry for not getting the new Kuba and Chiller Vol. 1 but I have to save a bit of money...

BasedOnATrueStory is Goaloge from Ebay ^^