Lauge - Sundays - CD - Divine Balance Records

Nostalgia - Beyond Horizon - CD - Practising Nature

Opium - Watercolors - CD - Practising Nature

Various Artists - Chiller Vol.1 - CD - Chillcode

Various Artists - Ease Division 3 - CD - Spiral Trax

a nice mix of psy, chill & ambient.

Now I just have to wait <_<

For quite probably the first time in my life I have no clue... :unsure:

There is soooooooo much stuff out there, this mass production has been doing quite a lot of damage to my financial status lately.

I usually don't rant about not being able to buy all I want, but this is different. At least before, I knew what it was that I really wanted. Now, there are so many artists and releases out there that I don't even know what to take into consideration, let alone check out :mellow:

Placed order for this a day or two ago:

Sattel Battle - Sounds Good

VA - Chronika III

Principles of Flight - Night Time Lullabies

Loud - Abstract

Loud - Some Kind of Creativity

Ian Ion - Gringolocomotion

Fuzzion - Black Magic

Kino Oko - Alphabetically...

Matenda - Natural Developments

Perfect Stranger - Learning = Change

Haltya - Book of Nature

Nystagmus - The Immaculate Perception

VA - Chronika II

Solar Fields - EarthShine

VA - No Tone Unstirred

Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra

I've bought very little music, especially psy, in the last 6 years. Coming back, I very much felt what Rino said:

For quite probably the first time in my life I have no clue... :unsure:

There is soooooooo much stuff out there, this mass production has been doing quite a lot of damage to my financial status lately.

I usually don't rant about not being able to buy all I want, but this is different. At least before, I knew what it was that I really wanted. Now, there are so many artists and releases out there that I don't even know what to take into consideration, let alone check out :mellow:

Same problem. Well, after 6 years, what can you expect? On the other hand, I the reason why I stopped following what was going on was that there were so many new labels and artists, that it required too much effort to stay on top of things. Especially when most of them were producing pretty much the same boring shit what I had heard before, making it really, really boring to sieve through all the new music to find the increasingly rare gems. But partially that's also to do with having heard so much music that anything that wasn't perfect was shit. After waiting a while, I could find a relative amount of fresh sounds.

But I am pretty sure that selection of CD's I've got there above will entertain me for quite a while... Yet I have to buy Perfect Stranger's new album also (comes out later this month).

Oh, and I wanted to reply to this:

i'm saving up to buy a turntable and get me some infected mushroom on vinyl (if it exists!)

Don't bother! Sorry to be a spoil-sport, but I've got decks and lots and lots of good trance on vinyl (including plenty of old IM, BTW). Coming back after 6 years I was rather shocked to notice that vinyl is already dead. Basically, since about 2002, hardly anything in this scene has been pressed on vinyl. Couldn't find a single one of the many albums that I considered on vinyl. Back in the day practically every album got also a vinyl pressing (which was usually harder to find but the internet shops would have the whole selection). So I've been looking at my decks with a sad eye and been wondering should I bother learning to mix with CDs or files, or not to bother at all. Well, that's not too topical for the moment.

Anyway, there's no point in owning turntables, unless you already have a rather large collection of vinyl. It'll be hard to find any good music, you essentially have to get it all second hand, probably paying much more than what it's worth and the sound is not *that* much better, even in my opinion, and I love vinyl. (The sound quality question is totally a matter of opinion - both have their good sides.)

• 1 month later...

There are some things that just have to be bought though

Ishq & Pan Electric - About Time

The new suntrip compilation

and I heard that not only is POF coming with a new album they'll have a track on a timecode comp :ph34r: :posford:

and I heard that not only is POF coming with a new album they'll have a track on a timecode comp :ph34r: :posford:

It's on New Blood II. I have heard it, so far it's only "ok", but I will give it a few more listens.

It's on New Blood II. I have heard it, so far it's only "ok", but I will give it a few more listens.

Tell us when you do. I was thinking the combination of a great label & innovative artist must be great :rolleyes:

have to say that the Seahorse Transform cd is lovely indeed....reminds me a bit of Toires but teh asian version then (i know the guy is from Denmark... ;-) )...

next on my wantlist are:

Squazoid - Fantasia (sounds really promising...anyone heard it already?)

Perfect Stranger - Free cloud

Hibernation - Some things never change

Ra - 9th (still available??)

Transwave - Backfire (still available???)

OOOD - Four thought or Voice of Cod - Gone fission

VA - Future memories...although it seems to lack a decent flow....the tracklist is pulling me in....hehe

Perhaps some full on like Flip flop or Burn in noise......

If anyone has some advice....by all means...... :unsure:

If anyone has some advice....by all means...... :unsure:

I'm buying Tamlin and Jikooha albums myself, many have given them good reviews.

If you wanna safe bet you'll add Tutankhamon 9000's Lost In Luxor in your cart thou. :)

Ra - 9th (still available??)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases.php

:)

I'm buying Tamlin and Jikooha albums myself, many have given them good reviews.

If you wanna safe bet you'll add Tutankhamon 9000's Lost In Luxor in your cart thou. :)

Yes, Tamlin is a fantastic choice. I would buy it if I were able to do so.

Pretty much same with Jikooha.

Just out of curiousness, how are you buying them? Discogs? I was thinking about buying some stuff from there(Because some take bank transfers) but it all feels over-priced and not exactly secure.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiousness, how are you buying them? Discogs? I was thinking about buying some stuff from there(Because some take bank transfers) but it all feels over-priced and not exactly secure.

If you buy new cds, don't do it via discogs... mostly indeed overpriced and NOT new! Really, do it via Saikosounds, ask them for bank transfer, I think they have a way to handle it... :)

If you buy new cds, don't do it via discogs... mostly indeed overpriced and NOT new! Really, do it via Saikosounds, ask them for bank transfer, I think they have a way to handle it... :)

Oh, I never noticed that. Thought they didn't accept it in any form.

Thanks for notifying me! :)

If you're from Europe, and use international bank transfer (like I do), I suggest buying new CDs from www.beatspace.com, which is a psy trance orientated shop based in Milan, Italy.

As far as my experiences with them go, they never screwed up anything, and have great prices as well.

I think that for ppl that got used to NTL will be in a bit of a shock at 1st when they hear this track. But when it comes to dj's i have to say this is the tracks that have had the most positive feedback of any of our releases, it's very dj friendly.