Custom Member Title

moni

Um.... I love Star Wars, and I guess I like asian chicks to a safe and non-lethal degree, however I don't see how the (pardon my french) fuck that has anything to do with your Title and Avatar... let alone combined.

Care to elaborate? I might just be having after-stoned-effects

Are you serious? I guess. So here goes:

Stormtroopers are evil. Stormtrooper has two nice chicks. Stormtrooper got chicks because of evilness. Abiaso's custom member title is "Evil pays off".

I hope that cleared up things a little.

Um.... I love Star Wars, and I guess I like asian chicks to a safe and non-lethal degree, however I don't see how the (pardon my french) fuck that has anything to do with your Title and Avatar... let alone combined.

Care to elaborate? I might just be having after-stoned-effects

Stormtroopers are evil. Stormtrooper has two nice chicks. Stormtrooper got chicks because of evilness. Abiaso's custom member title is "Evil pays off".

Nice explanation :)

I'd also recommend hitting refresh ;) F5 it up :)

Stormtroopers have what "two" chicks...? When did any stormtrooper ever get chicks because of evilness? How is an asian woman with a big puppy eye'd face and wearing a santa clause even remotely related to anything you just said?

It's like I try to relate my snowman avatar to the movie "hitch"... hey Will Smith who plays Hitch has probably made a snowman in his life at some point... SEE THE CONNECTION!?!??!

But seriously... what?

oh now I see it :lol:

I changed mine a while back to that Metallica lyric. Metallica's not really a group I listen to much anymore, but when I was young and naive it was great, and that song has a lot of meaning tied to experiences from way-back-when for me, so... there ya go.

The track's name is 'Wherever I May Roam' from the Black Album.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pretty cool to go through this and see how close (or beyond 3000) people are two years later

You went through all 47 pages? Impressive.

Then I guess you noticed that 80% of the posts are pretty much "post count +1" posts? :)

You went through all 47 pages?

what the hell are you smoking!!??? (haha, hope it is a s good as what im smoking)

no , I didn't go through all 47 pp. I just went through a few of them.

but yeah add this to the the list of plus one posts

• 2 weeks later...

I've always thought that this was just an incentive for spamming e.g that idiot ducci or whatever his name was who got his in 2-3 weeks or something by flooding off topic, in almost any other forum said "member" would've gotten banned. tbh I never saw him post anything Goatrance related.

• 2 months later...

You went through all 47 pages? Impressive.

Then I guess you noticed that 80% of the posts are pretty much "post count +1" posts? :)

When I first started posting on these forums, I read the entire "Enterteinment Thread" in the Off Topic section. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

this is how the 'y' would be pronounced correctly in the word right?

blimey, that sucks.

I think you want to replace the Posted Image in your avatar with Posted ImagePosted Image. Better ask Abasio to be sure though.

e. that is, assuming that you pronounce "Strydr" the same way as me, namely in such a way that the y rhymes with "eye".