Custom Member Title

moni

I think you want to replace the Posted Image in your avatar with Posted ImagePosted Image. Better ask Abasio to be sure though.

e. that is, assuming that you pronounce "Strydr" the same way as me, namely in such a way that the y rhymes with "eye".

then it would be strajder wouldnt it? :)

this is how the 'y' would be pronounced correctly in the word right?

blimey, that sucks.

I think you want to replace the Posted Image in your avatar with Posted ImagePosted Image. Better ask Abasio to be sure though.

e. that is, assuming that you pronounce "Strydr" the same way as me, namely in such a way that the y rhymes with "eye".

Exactly, I thought Stryder was meant to sound like the guy in the lord of the rings with the same name.

Said (St - rider)

but your Japanese Katakana says Su-to-ri-daa (to as in Top & ri as in read)

how do you pronounce the name?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

i don't remember how to disable the thing that makes the posted answers compiled to the bottom of each topic!

I mean: usually I read a topic and all answers and quotes are here, following the pages, but I only want to read all without having to click at each time on them to expand!!!

plz help :)

thx!!

Hello,

i don't remember how to disable the thing that makes the posted answers compiled to the bottom of each topic!

I mean: usually I read a topic and all answers and quotes are here, following the pages, but I only want to read all without having to click at each time on them to expand!!!

plz help :)

thx!!

Do you have the "options" box? Should be on the top of the page. If yes, try to select "Standard".

EDIT: rather "Linear +"

It has taken me almost 2 years to reach almost 1000, I think by my 2 year mark here at psynews I will reach 1000 posts. So only 4 more years until I reach lucky 3000, at least it will be October 2012, so I can enjoy 2 months of my custom member title before the end of the world :wank: :rolleyes:;):P:lol:

Do you have the "options" box? Should be on the top of the page. If yes, try to select "Standard".

EDIT: rather "Linear +"

BIG thanx :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice addition. The default titles are totally cool, too. No complains about whoever created them. I could probably live in the smae flat with him/her :lol:

Good job!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I can't believe you have 20 000 posts..

+ 1(post)

I remember those days:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?app=members&module=list&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&filter=ALL

when Traveller, OD were the top posters along with Otto Matta and FP, damn was it massive fun!

Now nobody writes anything funny because its not allowed :rolleyes:

I joined at the very end of the offtopic, maybe a month or two before the site got hacked if I remember correctly. I only caught a fraction of the awesomeness :(

Still, this forum is surprisingly active considering 95% of everything posted is related to psytrance now.

Still, this forum is surprisingly active considering 95% of everything posted is related to psytrance now.

I beg to differ. Psynews since the close off the Off Topic section has become a wasteland. I miss the good old days and the endless times spent here writing anything that was on my mind, besides music. And now when UO is gone as well... *pulls the trigger*

I beg to differ. Psynews since the close off the Off Topic section has become a wasteland. I miss the good old days and the endless times spent here writing anything that was on my mind, besides music. And now when UO is gone as well... *pulls the trigger*

Eh, psytrance is such a niche and underground thing that, in my opinion, this forum is pretty active considering the limitations.

I'd like to see offtopic return as well though..