My Top Ten

GaySatanicHippie

Ever since the Top Ten on Isratrance has been closed, something has been missing from my life. So I decided to post my Top Ten here. As you will see a lot of these tracks are quite old, these tracks represent what Im currently listening to, and, unfortunately I have only 1 unrlsd. killlaaargghhh to call my own.

If you want feel free to add your own Top Ten, I love charts and Top Tens, I think they are very inspirational, Im interested what you guys are into.

1. The MfA - The Difference it makes (Superpitcher Remix)- Kompakt Pop

Soooo smoooth, probably the coolest dubby reverb sound ever, and there have been many dubby reverbs. Also very smoooth basSline. Perfect Track!

2. Britney Spears - Breathe on Me (James Holden Vocal Mix)- unrlsd. killaaarghhhh

A i have a mentioned in another thread, a "real" remix, very ethereal and trippy.

3. Jaia - Orchestra 2.0 - Minilogue Remix - Digital StructuresProbably one of the best tracks SonMiniCooler have produced so far. PHAAAT bassline, along with the operatic singing and sounds from the original. I cant stop listening to it.

4. Matthew Jonson- Decompression - Minus Records

I guess this is already a classic, very very evil in a minimal way, i always imagine a rapist roaming the streets looking for fresh virgins.

5. Superpitcher - Happiness - Kompakt

Some may call it cheesy, and it is very cheesy, but I like it. Techno cant get any more melancholic than this. "Ohhhh happiness, I seek happinesss, yeah happiness" great lyrics, dont you think?

6. Dominik Eulberg - Die Invasion der Taschenkrebse - Traum Schallplatten

The b est track of Eulbergs recent great album "Flora&Fauna". I love the way he arranges his sounds and creates atmospheres. Perfect Weed Music.

7. D-Sense - Groovy Back - VP Records

I loved every track these guys did so far, so subtle. Its like Frogacult, but better, because its deeper. Probably as deep as you can get with Prog. Psy.

8. Grungermann - Fackeln im Sturm 2 - Kreisel

Heard this track in a lounge bar and asked the dj what it was. Hard to find, so I Downloaded it. Its like german singing in the background, subtle kick, all in all a very gloomy track, yet touching at the same time.

9. Shmuel Flash - Chilling Moments - Bedrock

Every Top Ten needs a "hands in the air" song, this is it. Very touching, simple melody, and a chick wailing like theres no tomorrow. I listen to this track a lot when Im not feeling good, always makes me happy

10. Swayzak - State of Grace - Headgear remix

Could be described as "stoned electro" very trippy stuff. I love the way the vocals are incorporated and thehissing sound.

Bonus:

Atmos - Rebirth of Cavanough - Eve Records (pitched at -8)

The B-Side from Atmos very first release on the hardtrance label Eve from 96. It already has all the elements we have come to love from Atmos, tripped out voices (neil armstrong landing on the moon), long delays, great sense for soundscapes and cool violin melody. One of tracks I have listened to the most in my life.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice "broadband" selection!

It sure would be great if progressive trance would combine powers with the less-psychedelic genres at parties. But of course without losing the anything-goes-attitude, +15hrs parties & the friendly faces...

Question: is there any CD where I can catch the Atmos track on?

I know it's unfashionable these days but I've never been a dj (even in my techno&house days) , vynil nor cd...

let's post some tracks which cross my mind, only music connected with the psytrance we listen to here, easier :

drone - white screen : hypnotic as possible, dark and entrancing track! I love it.

drone - not : hypnotic too, more morning oriented, awesome!

logic bomb - the third revelation : classic. One of the best morning track ever made.

the muses rapt - spiritual healing : what to say ...

california sunshine - green sky : cheesy for a lot of people, amazing melodies, epic feeling at the end. We can feel a lot of joy and happiness in this track.

battle of the future buddhas - domestic bliss : dark and melodic, weird melodies, good atmosphere, too bad the production is so bad, but it's a huge track on the whole!

Nice "broadband" selection!

It sure would be great if progressive trance would combine powers with the less-psychedelic genres at parties. But of course without losing the anything-goes-attitude, +15hrs parties & the friendly faces...

Question: is there any CD where I can catch the Atmos track on?

I know it's unfashionable these days but I've never been a dj (even in my techno&house days) , vynil nor cd...

342726[/snapback]

About that Atmos track, as far as I know it has never been released on CD, and its impossible to download. I have tried many times, because I wanted it on my computer playlists for comfort reasons, but no luck. I really cant understand why no one knows about this early part of Atmos career, this track is completely mindblowing.

Yeah. Infact I don`t consider this top10 thing to be spam, It´s nice to see what other people are feeling at the mo, so here`s mine.

1. I.L.O - Fuck the fucking fuckers

2. Stereonazi - Macarena plunder

3. Cappella - U got 2 know (texas faggott remix)

4. Benza - Just ask the axis

5. Vanhentunut Kerma - Juodaan laavaa

6. Lightaman jr - Ruikutus

7. Peltimiehet - Ite oot

8. Sattel Battle - Luna laugh

9. Aavepyörä - Goa`s special (swastik brand masala)

10. Black Lung - Somatime (Psy-harmonics)

hmm.. top 10, it's been a while.

not necessarily the newest stuff, but some of the tracks that i'd been playing this spring/summer/fall:

for special crowds:

1. matutero - pure evil

2. metalaxis - time

3. bodhisattva 13:20 - thought invasion

4. penta - eater of worlds

5. fractal cowboys - ghandi on acid

for fuzzier crowds:

1. onnomon - bjork (orig. and tech rmx)

2. rev - dunky funk

3. broken toy - toys just want to have fun

4. e-jekt - good old days

5. kybalion - crazy creatures

Looking good :)

So glad that the Minilogue-remix of "Orchestra 2.0" is finally released. Heard Son Kite live in a very intimate club this spring, and the first 45 minutes or so was a lot of their new electro-ish Minilogue-stuff - including the remix of Jaïa they told me. Their last releases as Son Kite hasn't been bad, but compared to the more freestyle Minilogue-productions, I think it's obvious where they are focusing the most of their creative energy at the moment.

Is that D.Sens track from VP a new release? He had a track on "Inspirazzia", but not by the title your referring too - I really like the sound of both D.Sens and Lunaspice, so I'm very interested in new stuff :)

Also a good call with some Kompakt + sublabels releases in your top - Michael Mayer and the rest of the posse have really done an outstanding job, making it one of the most influential labels in all genres of electronic music.

my top ten would very much depend on what i've been listening lately.

so it would be something like "top 10 favourites of the month"

and it would contain tracks from Squaremeat, Time Lock, Protoculture, Fractal Glider, Bluetech ...

(note: my top tens can change as fast as the tides ... I like so many tracks it's nearly impossible to pick out the ten best ones, it always depends on the mood ... sometimes you can only find metal in that list, seriously)

So...

For tension:

1. S-Range - Welcome To Paradise

2. Etnoscope - Fast Licking

3. Etic - Last Tune

4. Quantum State - Natural Born Idiots

5. Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom - Fire

For relaxation:

1. Makyo - Vismaya

2. Banco De Gaia - Obsidian

3. Matenda - No Return

4. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Or Plan B

5. Entheogenic - Aranyanyara

Ok i'll give you my quick top ten from 2005 releases,although im not listening to much psy lately but im finding out a lot of good stuff are out:

Kluster - Warlocks

Ocelot - Tine Tanies

Dejan - Kakosi

Syzygy - Zodiac

Dejan - Dennis Kill The Dentist

Derango - Boomorgon RMX (!)

Furious - Green Piece

Kerosene Club - Gigantic Brains

Terminator - KFSBK On Submarine

Many Face - Freakin' Six-Pack!

Here's some of my fav'e tracks released in 2005... Indexed into styles for your convenience... ;o)

Oh, and all the stuff here is released... :)

Best tracks of 2005 - so far!

Legend: Artist - track // album or compilation title /// label

PROGRESSIVE

Zen Mechanics – Dolly Dots // Lo-land Hi-tech /// Sonic Dragon

Prosect – Sonified // Inner Circle /// Tribal Vision

Frechbax - Lollipop // Frech /// Ajana

Etic - Feedback // Feedback /// Trancelucent

Son Kite – Catch // Set:5 /// Iboga

Visua – Stage Of Evolution // Aerocruz /// Groove Zone

Beat Bizarre - Analogical // Somersault Industries /// Iboga

Sub6 feat. Michelle Adamson – 7th Son (Ticon Rmx) // Posse /// Domo

Minilogue – Leloo // Lime Light /// Tribal Vision

Halifax & Vision – Don’t Worry // Back To The Future /// Groove Zone

Tegma - Myth of an Angel // 002: Avant.Garde /// Candyflip

Buzzmonx – All You Can Eat // Wireless /// Plusquam

FULL-ON

Voice Of Cod - Bakelite Satellite // We Are Free /// Organic Records (out soon!)

The Misted Muppet – Snarling Zraw // Buckle Up 2 /// Trancelucent

Scorb vs. ODT – Green Eggs And Ham // Build Your Own Reactor /// Liquid Records

Filteria – Tiny Universe // Apsara /// Suntrip

Logic Bomb - Deuchland // Digital Performers /// Exposure Productions

Intergalactic - The Future // The Future /// Noga

Hydro Generator - Future Scape // Lucid Dream /// ELF Music

DARKISH PSYTRANCE

Metallaxis – Noise Reduction (Polyphonia Rmx) // Crazy Goblins & Wicked Pixies /// Trishula

Ka-Sol – Fucked Up // Schlabbaduerst 007 /// Schlabbaduerst

oCeLoT - Snickety Snack // vectorSelector /// Dropout Productions

Para Halu - Siren’s Fiction (Jesus In The Black Masses) // The World Of Peace /// Parvati

Psyfactor - Brain Destruction // Evil Inside /// Trishula

Dark Nebula – Melding Plague // Electric Embroy /// Yage

Hefty Output – WTF? (Remix) // Hyperspatial Chrysalis /// Ketuh

Megalopsy - Monkey Supernova (Chapter III: Cosmos Fade In) // The Abstract Machine /// Trishula

Paranoize – Fucking Evil Noise // In Crypto /// Ketuh

HYPERTRANCE

Jocid & Psychobit – Global Control // Lo-land Hi-tech /// Sonic Dragon

Penta - Past Holidays // Funraiser /// AuraQuake

Phatmatix vs. Audiobrains – Sonic Machine (S.Scape Edit) // Hunters /// Red Cells

Yab-Yum – Immortal // Hocus Peakus /// Peak Records

Morphogenetic – Everything Is // Build Your Own Reactor /// Liquid Records

Synthia System – Whammy Mammy // Invasion From Hyperspace /// Organic

Yab Yum – Dust Devil RMX // Alien FM /// Dropout Productions

Dark Nebula & Scatterbrain – Crash And Burn // Psionic Circus /// Digital Psionics

EVP – Cosmic Console // Wild Rumpus /// Wild Things

Naked Tourist – Lunatic Asylum // Psychedelically Yours 3 /// Parvati

DOWNBEAT

Solar Fields – Fiat Lux // Albedo /// Ultimae

Nova feat. Aes Dana – Kalaallit Nunaat // Albedo /// Ultimae

Ganja Beats - Sister Bliss // Peace & Tranquility /// Organic

Jaïa – Missing // Quality Relaxation /// Chill Tribe

Capsula – World Of Information // A Magical Journey /// Ajana

Peaking Goddess Collective feat. Alex Grey – You Are One // Chilling Goddess /// Peak Records

Capsula – I Know That I Know // Chilling Goddess /// Peak Records

Sync 24 – Wake (Epilouge Edit) // Fahrenheit Project Part Five /// Ultimae

BONUS

Squaremeat - Thunder Thumb // Astronomical Coffee Break bonus tracks /// Exogenic

Keiretsu vs. Soliptic – Ripples (Imprint Of Creation Mix) // A Walk Through Neptune’s Garden /// PAR-2

Duck Off – Mozart Firefox // Schlabbaduerst 007 /// Schlabbaduerst

Ka-Sol – Skraqp // Apsara /// Suntrip

Procs – Jerry, Här Är Din Fremtid // Electric Embroy /// Yage

Kemic-Al - Klassic-Al // Twisted Parameters /// Butterfly

ALL TESTED AND APPROVED!! :)B)

/DP

Hypertrance??? :)

343810[/snapback]

Yeah - not quite darkpsy, not quite full-on... An underground hybrid in between... Parvati stuff - or Ketuh or Peak Records or Dropout Productions... Ah fuck it, labelling stuff is always hard... This gave me a reason to list more tracks... :)

Yeah - not quite darkpsy, not quite full-on... An underground hybrid in between... Parvati stuff - or Ketuh or Peak Records or Dropout Productions... Ah fuck it, labelling stuff is always hard... This gave me a reason to list more tracks...  :)

343811[/snapback]

Like Hypersonic...... :rolleyes:

Looking good :)

So glad that the Minilogue-remix of "Orchestra 2.0" is finally released. Heard Son Kite live in a very intimate club this spring, and the first 45 minutes or so was a lot of their new electro-ish Minilogue-stuff - including the remix of Jaïa they told me. Their last releases as Son Kite hasn't been bad, but compared to the more freestyle Minilogue-productions, I think it's obvious where they are focusing the most of their creative energy at the moment.

Is that D.Sens track from VP a new release? He had a track on "Inspirazzia", but not by the title your referring too - I really like the sound of both D.Sens and Lunaspice, so I'm very interested in new stuff :)

Also a good call with some Kompakt + sublabels releases in your top - Michael Mayer and the rest of the posse have really done an outstanding job, making it one of the most influential labels in all genres of electronic music.

343768[/snapback]

first of all, thanks :)

and then.... I guess You exposed my blatant piracy on the VP release :ph34r: , a friend burned it for me and didnt put the tracknames, just the artist, so I went to check on Psyshop and it said Groovy Back as a track name. Anyways Im referring to the one on Inspirazzia, great track. And I idnt know Lunaspice was D-Sense, I dig Lunaspice as well, but everything under their DSense name seems to be somewhat deeper and groovier than lunaspice.

About Minilogue, they are really exceeding themselves release after release. Litte Sisters was already great, this remix is even better, and I heard samples of certain things on Traum that sound just amazing as well. Im glad they gotb their foot in the door with Traum Records, because like you said it is one of the most influential labels out there. That leaves only one question, where is your Top. If you dont have at least 6 unrlds. killargghs Im very disappointed... :P

To DP, nice prog. top, some of these tracks would be in my top as well if it were only "psytrance", but "myth of an angel".... :huh: and the word hypertrtance reminds me of scooter:

"HYPER HYPER!!!"

proggy top 10s are always nice, to get to know different names :)

so 10 tracks that have been a lot on my playlist lately, no order:

andy moor - halcyon

chable and the dirty fours - tokyo (nubreed rmx)

petter - these days (sasha´s involver mix)

Stef Vrojlik & 16 bit lolitas - Between U

inkfish vs martin h - eye am (dont know if I preffer any rmx or original)

minilogue - little sisters (d-nox and beckers rmx)

antix - forever changing (this track fucking rocks haha)

martin h - leia

martin h & tony price - Believe (martin h remix)

ty tek - filthy naughty little beats (ty tek remix)

EDIT: add subsky - rainman... just heard it, and fking nice daytime prog house

Ever since the Top Ten on Isratrance has been closed, something has been missing from my life. So I decided to post my Top Ten here.

Where the hell is "Careless Whisper"?!?!?!

:ph34r: