This weeks stupid covers

NT

Hey I really don't think the RR cover is that bad... some of the doodles are pretty nice, and I'd much rather look at that than, say, this:

Posted Image

I mean, for crying out loud. Piss-yellow text on a shit-brown background? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Posted Image

602000[/snapback]

Take the man Himself of the cover & it doesn't look too bad.

Artists should NOT! stick their mugs on any cover ever!!

I just looked at the track list. It includes Electric Universe - The Bomb. One of the worst tracks in the history of music. I'll not be trying this then.

Take the man Himself of the cover & it doesn't look too bad.

Artists should NOT!stick their mugs on any cover ever!!

603242[/snapback]

if that's what you meant, I agree. But still: it's some sort of collage with all kinds of creatures that have appeared on other covers. Lack of creativity? But I agree, without Raja's head it wouldn't've looked half as bad...

if that's what you meant, I agree. But still: it's some sort of collage with all kinds of creatures that have appeared on other covers. Lack of creativity? But I agree, without Raja's head it wouldn't've looked half as bad...

603269[/snapback]

Yep! That's what I meant!! B)

Posted Image

Runner up...

Tribal Vision's upcoming release... what are they thinking these days?

603308[/snapback]

I think this one's worse than the raja ram one. At least the RR one has some nice doodles on it, this has nothing even slightly interesting. And look at the guy trying to look all hard, pathetic.

Relax guys, it's a pure proggy album... have you ever heard a Fitalic tune? Some nice stuff, but it's more on the straight trance side of things, with a cover to match. Easy.

603827[/snapback]

Do all proggy albums have such innane covers?

The cover says different. :lol:

603828[/snapback]

If you're starting to bring up the notion of "a male artist who puts himself on his album cover is gay" then that's sad. I tried to start up a new "stupid covers" thread precisely because of the argument that broke out only a few pages ago. It seems there is no escaping the sly intolerance and (at times) outright homophobia here at psynews.

I don't think that cover looks gay. It just looks so.... crap!

The picture is boring & the guy looks like a chav who wants to beat me up.

I hate it when any artist, male or female sticks their face on the cover.