This weeks stupid covers

NT

Yes!!

The progression of sound and layers is addicting. I'm just not so impressed with the "new" Wizzy sound.

Meh, I'm too fussy.

<_<

604885[/snapback]

I think snob is the word!

:P

You are gay, but you just dont know it yet! :D

604887[/snapback]

Posted Image

:ph34r:

:lol::lol:

Not you Nemo!

I think snob is the word!

:P

604920[/snapback]

I'm only "snobish" about my ass-wipe!

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Wizzy? I heard them play last year and well ... a friend of mine walked up and asked me "dude, what the fuck are we doing at a megadance party?".

605404[/snapback]

they have some good early tracks, their newer style is not bad but not really psy imo, but it's descent...

• 2 weeks later...

hehe, he actually looks bored!

Am I the only one who doesn't like Wizzy? I heard them play last year and well ... a friend of mine walked up and asked me "dude, what the fuck are we doing at a megadance party?".

605404[/snapback]

Hah ! Exactly ! I've heard them around the same time and the best description of it is exactly that - MEGADANCE. Blah ! I couldn't even hear sounds how many were there. Like an Avalanche of sounds for nothing... and too fast, like you are on the speedway. No use, really...but yes, their earlier tracks and precisely album CYCLOTRON are good works. B)

not bad, except from the way he has his fingers...

611810[/snapback]

What does that fingers shape mean?

Does it mean Rock? Does it mean Satan? Does it mean Big Twat Here?

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Ok, maybe it's not "new" and maybe it's been posted here b4, but.................

WTF?

:lol::lol:

:blink:

I'm embarrassed to say I liked AssTricks in my previous life.

Guest Elysium

Posted Image

definately looks more frat boy rock than psytrance to me.....

611456[/snapback]

But it's not psytrance. It's progressive trance/house. Why call something psytrance that's not intended to be psytrance? Like people calling Tegma's latest CD psytrance etc. :)

Back to the Cover. Yes not that interesting and I also feel the cover could have been a lot better. I do not have anything against artists on covers if it's done in a crative way. But personally I prefer the artist photo in a booklet and a cover that's way more creative than this. I get Slaters opinion though but the cover could have been much more interestinbg mate :)

I like covers that makes you think. God thank all those horrible fractal covers are in the past. One of the worse ever. Elysium - Monzoon. Don't blame me. I was never involved in the design process. Blame BNE/Nova Zembla ;)

A very very late answer to your one year old or so remark about the cover being a copy of Hallucinogen Traveller. And I agree 100%

Well, either that or the other way round means peace/victory.

The index & middle finger is the sign of the Devil innit?

612223[/snapback]

How about consulting the omniscient Wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_sign

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corna

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_'em_Horns