This weeks stupid covers

NT

Haha, those Raja Ram edits were terrific. :P My face started to ache from all that laughing. Well done, guys!

I find it disgusting that selling with sex is infiltrating in the psy trance too (and less commercial progressive trance). Well, the scene has changed quite a bit in the new millennium anyway.

very very ultra uber kitsch! so wrong that i think its right again! really cool, because its too damn ugly! :D

508719[/snapback]

Same way i think about the new Loopus-Album.

Matteo, this is a good coverdesign-idea. It fits perfectly to your extremely unconventional

style of music. It is good represented by the fat lady, which also is that kind of unconventional

- good job. I also needed some time first to get used to the Loopus artwork-style. It has simply another tradition than other coverdesigns from that specific music genre. Keep on the good work.

Lawrance Taylor ;)

Haha, those Raja Ram edits were terrific. :P My face started to ache from all that laughing. Well done, guys!

I find it disgusting that selling with sex is infiltrating in the psy trance too (and less commercial progressive trance). Well, the scene has changed quite a bit in the new millennium anyway.

510119[/snapback]

Is it really that way?

Only because a girl is starring from a coverdesign towards you, you would say

it's out of the purpose to sell more? Me personally would like more a beautiful girl on the cover

than another pseudo-trippy-attempt of generic psy-design.

In the last millenium it wasn't much different than now, maybe you have just forgotten?

have a nice time, and don't forget when thinking about sex – you're also an outcome of it. ;)

Posted Image

303150[/snapback]

I actually like B&W cover and I think it's pretty original. Too many psytrance artists using the same old patterns (mandala-like figures, aliens, mushrooms, fractals, etc). Bring some originality into the music! Psychedelic trance can outgrow it's 'trippy mushroom' stigma I think, and come up with more original stuff.

Posted Image

This is way too gay.

Posted Image

And there's much more where that came from, or it might be just me having a bad taste... <_<

316473[/snapback]

The first one is BLACK METAL NORDIC HEROES on mushrooms in a Grateful Dead concert...

The second one is pretty cool. I like the fact that the artist went 'a little' bit ahead and used toon shading instead of normal 3d rendering for this. The colors and the cat are pretty cool too. Still the theme a little too cliche, but I don't think this is a bad cover. Maybe a little bit too cartoony and happy-like.

These are not new, but I just can't get over how bad they were.... Have a laugh...  :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D  :P  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :rolleyes:

417986[/snapback]

what the hell are you talking about? POTATGUN's cover is awesome! FINALLY! a psytrance record that doesn't feature some mushroom mandala trippy alien theme!!!! KICKASS!!!! Some originality here, cool animation cel stuff!!!! more covers like this...

It was a joke of course - as this cover is displayed at least 4 times in this thread...

512483[/snapback]

But with that cover it can be posted at least 2-3 times more. How about a da capo on that chicago cover? That one is my favorite.

Posted Image

Do you people also find this stupid?  :unsure:

512532[/snapback]

Actually, I don't. I find it funny and even right in some ways...like you need some flow of energy to be able to dance among zombies in which unfortunately this scene turned into. :unsure:

"fucking my brain" :D