The Best Infected Mushroom Album ?

Xochi

hey guys....

I am wanting toget some Infected Mushroom albums to add to my collection! but there are so many to choose from!

so which do ya think is the best onces to get?? I am thinking of buying two or three :)

any help would be great!!

thanks!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iM dA SoEpAhViZa!1 ft SkAzI bUUrTal RMXz KiLLaRRrS11

Well Its settled then! I will get the Gathering :D

and I will have a looking into thous other ones aswell Dragonflier... which do ya think is best albums outta of Juno Reactor and Eat Static??

sorry I feel so stupid asking...because I'v only jst got into Goa/psy trance and I want to see what diffrent types there is. I am really into the Chilled out, deep base onces, but I also like the uplifting once aswell....so I am a all arounder :)

Well Its settled then! I will get  the Gathering :D

and I will have a looking into thous other ones aswell Dragonflier... which do ya think is best albums outta of Juno Reactor and Eat Static??

sorry I feel so stupid asking...because I'v only jst got into Goa/psy trance and I want to see what diffrent types there is.  I am really into the Chilled out, deep base onces, but I also like the uplifting once aswell....so I am a all arounder  :)

300107[/snapback]

Man if you like Chillout you should REALLY get "Shpongle - Are you shpongled" the BEST Chillout

And about the Trance, Get yourself "Hallucinogen - The lone deranger" too.. really good stuff :) anyone agree? ehhehe...

I know i'm gonna get shit for this but I would say check out CONVERTING VEGETARIANS and I'M THE SUPERVISOR.....

I play them the most often and i love the melodies and songs. ^_^

Well Its settled then! I will get  the Gathering :D

sorry I feel so stupid asking...because I'v only jst got into Goa/psy trance and I want to see what diffrent types there is.  I am really into the Chilled out, deep base onces, but I also like the uplifting once aswell....so I am a all arounder  :)

300107[/snapback]

Juno reactor - Labyrinth it is a GREAT and unique album.

Eat static - in the nude is more a mix of different styles,but definitely not bad!

If you want to buy some Eat Static then definitely their earlier works are worth checking out! :)

Albums like 'Abduction', 'The Alien E.P.s' and 'Implant' show how ahead of their time they've been. (And those albums still are, I'd say.)

But it's complicated and detailed music which I couldn't understand when I was just starting to listen psychedelic stuff (Astral Projection, Etnica, Hallucinogen).

Good way to make sure you buy goodies is always to listen to some samples first or dl the album from net. :)

If you want to buy some Eat Static then definitely their earlier works are worth checking out! :)

Albums like 'Abduction', 'The Alien E.P.s' and 'Implant' show how ahead of their time they've been. (And those albums still are, I'd say.)

But it's complicated and detailed music which I couldn't understand when I was just starting to listen psychedelic stuff (Astral Projection, Etnica, Hallucinogen).

Good way to make sure you buy goodies is always to listen to some samples first or dl the album from net. :)

300285[/snapback]

Yeah, those albums are amazing. Their later work is also good, but maybe a little to complex for a newbie. Take it step by step. ;)

As for Juno Reactor, anything they've done is worth checking out, not all is easy to get hold of though. The latest one "Labyrinth", as well as "Bible of Dreams" are probably the ones I would have checked out first.