The Best Infected Mushroom Album ?

Xochi

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gathering was great, but everything downhill from there? Cmon......

They changed their sound, but somehow at the same time they didn't, since I could still tell apart their music from other ppls music, and that too me is something great. Tho it seems they have put less effort into their later music, especially with IM the supervisor.

Are you serious Strifer ? :o

Maybe you say it wrong they have so much knowledge

about music that they don't have to try hard to have much better result than other artists

Calm down nick_InZoMNiAC :) Don't tell me your

favourite artists is...SKAZI :lol: Maybe your brain is not ready for IM music yet :)

Because you don't like it doesn't means that is crap.Everyone have different taste

Calm down nick_InZoMNiAC  :) Don't tell me your

favourite artists is...SKAZI  :lol: Maybe your brain is not ready for IM music yet :)

Because you don't like it doesn't means that is crap.Everyone have different taste

326662[/snapback]

ahaha no...usually ppl that like skazi like this album... :P

my favourite arists are those that have made really PSYCHEDELIC GOA...

Chi-AD, MFG, Astral P[early stuff], Electric Universe, Hallucinogen, Cydonia[early stuff], Infected Mushroom[early stuff ;)], The Green Nuns, prana etc etc...

i said it's CRAP IMFHO... in my opinion, [and many others'] , it's CRAP.. and definitely NOT psychedelic...

Yes but is right to see what we have now

and not at the past.Some of you must admit it that

artists like IM are not many and the future belong to them.

The last album combines different styles but is still psytrance mate

rolling, twisted, groovy sounds :D

I want to say the Classical Mushroom is my favorite IM album, but upon serious reflection I have to say the B.P.Empire is my fav. My initial impression of both The Gathering and Classical Mushroom were stronger than B.P.Empire, but the Gathering worn off on me quickly. I still like Classical a lot, but B.P.Empire just kept growing and growing on me to the point where I can say that it is one of the few album were I know every note and it still doesn't bore me.

Basically for me it is the album that has stood the test of time the best for me. Classical is perhaps more inovative or ground breaking, but B.P.Empire is just put together a bit better IMO. The Gathering has lots of great energy, but I find it bores me often. Converting Vegetarians never really did it for me. There are a couple tracks I dig, but I don't think it has been outside of the CD case for 2 years now. IM The Supervisor I want to dislike due to a few tracks that make me go ????, but the rest of the album, especially the last half, I found I actually really enjoy a lot, maybe more so than about half of the Gathering... (shock gasp... even to myself). In all honesty I don't really mind IM exploring all these different new areas. I may not like all of them, but I'd rather have them try new things than release the same record over and over and over and over and over and never evolve.

For me the list would have to go

1 B.P.Empire

2 Classical Mushroom

3 The Gathering

4 IM The Supervisor

5 Converting Vegetarians

Yes but is right to see what we have now

and not at the past.Some of you must admit it that

artists like IM are not many and the future belong to them.

The last album combines different styles but is still psytrance mate

rolling, twisted, groovy sounds  :D

326675[/snapback]

What we have now?You are probably new to this scene right?

I don't think so :rolleyes:

My first hearing is when teleport came out from man with no name

I have finish school long ago you see :D

I don't think so :rolleyes:

My first hearing is when teleport came out from man with no name

I have finish school long ago you see :D

327009[/snapback]

will be true but infected the future of psytrance :blink:

although I have to admit that indeed the best fullon nowdays is created by old skoolers like electric universe and space tribe...

still that's doenn't count for infected.... too bad :(

will be true but infected the future of psytrance  :blink:

although I have to admit that indeed the best fullon nowdays is created by old skoolers like electric universe and space tribe...

What exactly is true? :huh:

Borris is preparing his new album and probably he give it to a greek label :rolleyes: when you hear it probably change your mind :)

What exactly is true? :huh:

Borris is preparing his new album and probably he give it to a greek label :rolleyes: when you hear it probably change your mind :)

327024[/snapback]

true ???

that you've been around and not a newbie in the scéne ;)

For me:

1. Classical Mushroom

2. Converting Vegetarians - The Other Side

3. The Gahering

Dancing With Kadhafi is worth mentioning tho (10/10!), altough I somehow think it should have been on CLassical Mushroom... (same style...)