your favorite high

lost tribe

I like most kinds of highs...

Love: Nothing beats being in love - and having the feeling returned... :wub:

Alcohol: Obviously this is one of the best highs - the slight buzz you get in the back of your head, that increases your wit, your outlook and your social gene... Classic!

Weed: Cracking up, relaxing all your muscles, your friends are the funniest people on the face of the planet

Mushrooms: Hallucinations - funny shit!

Coke: I'm on fucking fire!

Speed: The way I feel right now, I don't expect to go to sleep for a year! Great high - very talkative and op top of everything. The comedown sucks major donkey balls though...

E: One of my fav'e highs. Depends on the merchandise obviously, but I've had some of my best experiences ever on E... Ranging from colorful hallucionations to out-of-body experiences + all kinds of other effects

I haven't done Salvia, LSD, MDMA, Meskaline and peyote enough times to gather a general consensus... But acid was dooooooooooope - can't wait to try it again...

/DeathPosture

Guest The Journey Man Project

Love...

Going for a hard run...

Gettng up in a strange country...

Hearing your fav track played at a gig...

I've done plenty of chemicals from weed to acid to alcohol etc. but they just get sooooo boring after a while.... real life kicks arse over synthetic stuff... you don;t need drugs to be enlightened, you just need to look at the world the right way... my advice is go do what I did, climb the Himalaya's in Nepal... you'll never need drugs again.

Love...

I've done plenty of chemicals from weed to acid to alcohol etc. but they just get sooooo boring after a while.... real life kicks arse over synthetic stuff... you don;t need drugs to be enlightened, you just need to look at the world the right way... my advice is go do what I did, climb the Himalaya's in Nepal... you'll never need drugs again.

293803[/snapback]

200 % respect

music is the highest high :)

i like eating dried banana peels with nutmeg.

it gives you indigestion, but makes taking a shit feel <really> good.

:ph34r:

I like most kinds of highs...

Love: Nothing beats being in love - and having the feeling returned... :wub:

Alcohol: Obviously this is one of the best highs - the slight buzz you get in the back of your head, that increases your wit, your outlook and your social gene... Classic!

Weed: Cracking up, relaxing all your muscles, your friends are the funniest people on the face of the planet

Mushrooms: Hallucinations - funny shit!

Coke: I'm on fucking fire!

Speed: The way I feel right now, I don't expect to go to sleep for a year! Great high - very talkative and op top of everything. The comedown sucks major donkey balls though...

E: One of my fav'e highs. Depends on the merchandise obviously, but I've had some of my best experiences ever on E... Ranging from colorful hallucionations to out-of-body experiences + all kinds of other effects

I haven't done Salvia, LSD, MDMA, Meskaline and peyote enough times to gather a general consensus... But acid was dooooooooooope - can't wait to try it again...

/DeathPosture

293799[/snapback]

The same, :)

But Martin, MDMA IS ecstasy, it is basic compound of it...you mixed it with something else.

293803[/snapback]

I was in Himalaya, although not in Nepal, but am surely use drugs these days so I see your point but it is still not the case of it....;)

If you blend together all of your experiences and not compare them, then you get the best share out of each one.

There are a lot of amazing and unique highs to be had from a variety of experiences and substances, but for me.....

....the best high of all is when I'm with friends watching a sunset over the beach or hanging out listening to a favourite band or whatever experience and get a natural rush of euphoria and well being and realize that it didn't take a synthetic chemical to make it happen. :-)

Sometimes it's great to be reminded that the greatest things in life are still free.

The same, :)

But Martin, MDMA IS ecstasy, it is basic compound of it...you mixed it with something else.

294043[/snapback]

I'm talking about pure MDMA of course... I know that E pills often contain MDMA, but that's really a gamble... Know your dopefiend!

:ph34r:

I forget to mention music which is also one of my fav'e highs... :rolleyes:

yesterday i had a nice experience... swimming in the middle of the night, in pretty deep waters and draging along our inflatable boat.

i cant really describe the feeling. i had a mask and snorkel (or whatever they're called) and when my buddy turned the flashlight away i couldnt see anything... ANYTHING!

just black everywhere, not being really able to have a sense of direction!

then, the light would shine back on track giving me a visual orgasm because of the millions tones of blue (from near black to near white) that appeared in the sea....

Surreal for sure..

reefer aint bad too ; )

Saturday night was one of my biggist highs i'v ever had....

Loud music playing..dancing a lot... then 4 pills and some speed later, in the ladys loo having fun with two people in a cubical......WOT THE HELL WAS I ON??

and now im at work having the biggest come in my life......I think im still high because I feel all numb, cant eat anything, Im constantly biting my back teeth, and I cant sit still :(

MDMA used to be ecstasy, because now a lot of pills have no mdma at al, they have some cheaper[and more dangerous] substitutes such as MDA.

294284[/snapback]

Then I'm sorry for you. Here the pills are still mostly MDMA, there are even some very strong ones around from time to time (there is eve & rave who tests them so that's why I can tell that there is still mostly good stuff around).

Now back to the original question:

No drug highs:

Beeing in love and getting the love back from the person. Best feeling ever!!!

Music: Very powerfull and can make me happy and full of energy. But it's damn addicting...

Sex of course is also good.

Drug highs:

MDMA: still one of my favourite drugs, especially when combined with music and/or my girlfriend.

Coke: well, not as impressive as MDMA but it has that special something that makes you come back for more (unfortunately...), but the comedown is fucking ugly.

Psychedelics (shrooms and LSD): Hard to explain, it is completely different thatn MDMA or coke. It's mind expanding and more challenging to my mind than other drugs

MDMA used to be ecstasy, because now a lot of pills have no mdma at al, they have some cheaper[and more dangerous] substitutes such as MDA.

294284[/snapback]

MDA isn't a substitute, it's a different related compound. I actually prefer it to MDMA, it's a lot more psychedelic, imo. not any more dangerous, afaik.

you might be thinking of DXM.. also known as robitussin. ;)

Saturday night was one of my biggist highs i'v ever had....

Loud music playing..dancing a lot... then 4 pills and some speed later, in the ladys loo having fun with two people in a cubical......WOT THE HELL WAS I ON??

and now im at work having the biggest come  in my life......I think im still high because I feel all numb, cant eat anything, Im constantly biting my back teeth, and I cant sit still  :(

294324[/snapback]

marijuana might be your best friend, smoke it... love it :)

MDA isn't a substitute, it's a different related compound. I actually prefer it to MDMA, it's a lot more psychedelic, imo. not any more dangerous, afaik.

you might be thinking of DXM.. also known as robitussin. ;)

294607[/snapback]

get a test-kit is cheap and is really useful!