What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

model 500 - time space transmat

I gotta start digging the lektro scene a bit... it's full of yam yam.

:)

486350[/snapback]

Opium it is useless to write comments etc... because noone quote´s them? Everyone write´s just what music he´s listening and don´t look at the comments from the others here, so if we write coments like i often do and some others it is like a monolog :D

Opium it is useless to write comments etc... because noone quote´s them? Everyone write´s just what music he´s listening and don´t look at the comments from the others here, so if we write coments like i often do and some others it is like a monolog  :D

486390[/snapback]

oh, I've grown to the habit where I explain why I like something, or do not.

It's only my personal point of view of course, but if one writes "artist - track" it's as good as giving me a post with "." on it. :)

Where do we need this topic if there's absolutely no contribution/discussion?

I try to make this thread more vivid from my part, do I succeed? That's another story. :)

I'm not complaining to them who just like to name the track they like without further explanations, as I really am no one to say the absolute ways to behave and contribute.

I always don't grasp what others are after, but that doesn't mean they don't have some good point there.

Did I went too off topic? Maybe I did. Let's get back on topic shall we! :)

Aphex Twin & Robert Miles - Rare Duet

this is probably misnamed... the usual mp3 syndrome. but it's a great track. this is what richard can be when he gives 100% effort. :)

@ Opium:

I think it's nice if people write a bit more than just an artist name and the title of the songs. Read some nice stuff in that thread.

I'm listening to Guns'n'Roses - November Rain. Oh the memories... Been to two concerts in the nineties, both with my mom, oh this rocked... Still like their music a lot, they had a lot of all time classics and Axl's voice is just great.

:P i am listening to birds right now,an owl to be more precise... :P

486392[/snapback]

hehe im listening to a karakaksa.. hummingbird in english??

cant decide what i should listen to. i want something dark-ish, idm-ish with apocalyptic feelings.

recommendations?

I went to library to borrow some history books and decided to look for some music also.

There's always some fascinating stuff there! :)

right now I'm testing what this

k-klass - universal

is abouthh!

I really enjoy that "raw" synth sound of the 90s beginning.

oh and cheesy "don't stop moving" vocals are a must. :)