dark horror psy

fleshbag

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually dislike such music, but I've got one favourite among it: try Psychotic Micro - Kamelot is Burning. Each time I hear it I get these visions of war, blood, violence, ppl dying etc. But I quite like it nevertheless :) U should try that one and maybe some more Psychotic Mikro, if you like it.

as dark as youve got please... maybe darker... and scary

213421[/snapback]

Is your intention to tripp on psychedelics to the music or just for "friendly" listening?

When it comes to "horror" music, I guess The Misted Muppets - From The Legend is suitible. but it's not scary ;)

hahaha blood and guts!!! yes!!! i dont do terribly many drugs or anything i just like the darker psy i guess...

im yet to find anything thats as disturbing and scary as ive been after, although it is dance music, i dont know why i want it to be disturbing... but yeh... if you know any other dark psy artists that would be wicked :D:D:D

im yet to find anything thats as disturbing and scary as ive been after, although it is dance music, i dont know why i want it to be disturbing

213447[/snapback]

I think you are looking for techno.

the darkest and most evil EVER:ZIK

hehe yeah Alex is really dark inside.Ive listened to a track he made with a friend to be realeased on Devils Mind recs i think....kick ass ! ! Proud to be from my hometown ;)

Azax Syndrome

Dark Nebula

Scatterbrain

VA - Deliver Us From Evil 2004

VA - E.S.T First Session 2004

VA - E.S.T Second_Session 2004

VA - Fear Psychosis 2004

VA - Lhiannon Sidhe 2004

VA - Psycho Cell 2004

VA - There Is No Tomorrow 2004

tear them apart =)

the compilation cd

lhiannon sidhe

from mistress of evil records

includes the xeno . grheg on earth penta ,...

lhiannon Sidhe is a powerfull dark muse, who delivers pleausure frim bringeng artists the gift of overwhelming inspiration that eventually destroys them . She embodies intelligence & creativity , art and magic. In this earthly realm. So embraced with fear of the erotic art and the sensual mystery. power & dark exotic beauty invoke a sense of danger and evil.

She is a forest fairy with a fatal touch

and chek the new troglodytes .

and ofcourse the compil ZEN2

and if you want evil music trie astrix .

that must be music wich they play in all 7 layers of hell

the same bass over and over agian for eternety .

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRGGGG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and if you want evil music trie astrix .

that must be music wich they play in all 7 layers of  hell

the same bass over and over agian for eternety .

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRGGGG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

213469[/snapback]

if they play any psy in hell. it would be skazi. but those really bad tracks with really high pitched sounds and monotone basslines. like 2 layers of sound. stupid bass and high pitched shrieking. for ever and ever and ever. on a really bad sound system.

if they play any psy in hell. it would be skazi. but those really bad tracks with really high pitched sounds and monotone basslines. like 2 layers of sound. stupid bass and high pitched shrieking. for ever and ever and ever. on a really bad sound system.

213495[/snapback]

and all the people are just let down by the xtc pill where you cant say if this is an ass or a face

LOL!!....sorry dude, i may be stoopid, but that just makes no sense 2 me.

213523[/snapback]

LOL, I laughed at that because it made no sense to me either

the darkest and most evil EVER:

ZIK

213449[/snapback]

Agree on that!

Zik is the only dark artist wich i fell trully respect, because when i wanna hear some dark stuff i wanna stuff like he produces not those lame dark full on.

Anyway you should try Zik-Matutero and his other project too wich is Horror Place, also scary as hell. Also try Para-halu and some Doof releases when you want something lighter than Zik ;)

~ deviant species - spiritual beings in fluoro shirts ~

thats real dark psy musik...guys think before u say that psychotic micro stuff is "dark" trance...nahhhhh...i think its a little bit harshy "skazi" tunes with samples from horror movies and the classic break in the middle of the track...