Chi-A.D - Earth Crossing (Amakusa Records)

i dont know and dont understand why this label is so obscure and underground in a way. not many people seem to talk about it give any attention etc... its sad when only the drama crap comes up that people seem to come check out... fuck offffffffff

so here it goes:

its great label! come on look at them old skool releases... pffff... come one its pure quality!

the moon release was really good with that old skool sound . i didnt buy it . i didnt download it . checked some samples back when shit got out. dont remember where it was doesnt matter. i read the tracklist. ive nothing else to say.

from facebook i think amakusa is run by 1 japanese person. i like it . i think he only releases old tracks sort of like dat records is doing if not same.

its great .

post edit : he shows great care in his releases.

The invoice I received is in Japanese, 3 emails actually :)

Nonetheless, managed to pay.

oh men , not the 'i paid but never got anything thing again!' like it was with all the 'show' with ux ... :( im away.. thanks for depressing me... shittttttttttttttt......... fuck this

oh men , not the 'i paid but never got anything thing again!' like it was with all the 'show' with ux ... :( im away.. thanks for depressing me... shittttttttttttttt......... fuck this

Definately no, I soon received a confirmation in english.

• Like 1

Masa is indeed a very friendly and humble fella. Always a nice experience to converse with him. Japanese culture? May be, idk many japs.

Masa is cool guy for sho. he did some goldies love him

finally gets released very curious about the mastering as well

some very nice tracks in this album

the moon release was really good with that old skool sound . i didnt buy it . i didnt download it . checked some samples back when shit got out. dont remember where it was doesnt matter. i read the tracklist. ive nothing else to say.

awesome
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine yesterday. I haven't listened to this album before, so it was an excellent treat.

I was expecting a little more clarity from the mastering on some of the tracks but anyway I don't know how the source material was.

Thanks Amakusa for releasing this...and waiting for other nice surprises.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the release is splenind, sonically speaking it's amazing. I had the source files from the Artist long ago (when the release was supposed to come out) and let me tell you the remastering did a great job on the release. It was also released as flac/mp3 some years ago by Chi-Ad but the quality here sparks energy and clarity.

I am very satisfied with it and can recommend it unconditionally. Support the production of CD, only you can make it happen again :)

I adore the CD and the music.

Not a bad word, cause I love what Amasuka does/did already.

Walking on eggs here :P - haha!

...but is it only me? But trough my monitors (Equator D8 - and that's not a bull shit speaker) the music sounds very noisy, especially on the high tones it is sharp and very harsh. Correct me if I'm wrong... or is it due to the source files (mp3?) that there was no option and this was the best result to obtain?