Donald Trump.. sociopath?!

SixZeroFou4

He's not a fascist, and I don't like that he's racist towards Muslims, but Hilary is much, much worse.

People join the military for a variety of reasons, including free tuition, money, pension etc. This is what people have to do when there's not many good jobs out there, and tuition costs are through the roof.

And veterans should get support because they fulfilled their side of the contract, and the government has to fulfill theirs.

I don't agree with blaming people who join the military, I'd rather blame the government for creating and funding wars they have no business in, which is what Bush/Obama/Hillary would continue to do. Trump on the other hand, wants those countries to deal with their own problems, and wants to CUT the military budget. He even said "the world would be better off with Saddam and Gaddafi still in power".

I'm not a proud American, I'm actually Canadian, but he's actually trying to fix his country by spending less money on war, jump starting the economy, and not supporting the TPP!!

EDIT: Oh yea building the wall, I don't know how to feel about that, but clearly whatever they are doing to keep illegal immigrants out isn't working. Maybe this will.

And don't even get me started on marijuana.

I think Trump would be better for the us economy than Clinton for pretty much the reasons you've stated. I can't see him winning though because he is just so unlikable. I know he has his crazy hard nut fans and a lot if them, but the people who hate him really hate him, and they outnumber his fans.

He is ufortunately the same as so many conservative politicians, while he knows what it is the country needs to survive and be financially viable I'm the future (well at least more than Clinton) he's socially retarded. He doesn't understand that shit he says piss people off, that he comes across as a smug arsehole. And if he does then he doesn't care which is just as stupid for someone participating in what is basically a glorified popularity contest.

Liberals might have the unrealistic dreams/promises and can fuck up the country no end but they much more often produce charismatic leaders that people want to vote for.

Trump is not charismatic. He is a smug, condescending prick that just isn't likeable for so many people. So while his policies might be better for America and the world (seriously this guy wants less to do with foreign countries than ever before) he'll not win because Clinton is a girl and the first female president is too big a thing for too many people to vote against.

In the end though, what does it matter? As Obama found out, it's not that easy to have your way in the USA even if you're the president.

• Like 1

He doesn't understand that shit he says piss people off, that he comes across as a smug arsehole. And if he does then he doesn't care which is just as stupid for someone participating in what is basically a glorified popularity contest.

It's just my asumption, but maybe he's playing on the card that negative exposure is getting easier to the wide-audience and it's some sort of publicity. Have a look at media coverage of Sanders for example and Clintion, it's clear who had more screentime and who has been promoted more. Trump might seem extreme but I belive that US even today in general isn't that much tolerant as they're trying to be or look in front of the world, maybe Trump understand that and he just plays the opposite game. Not sure how to explain, but in each country you have some sort of extreme option, heck in Europe many parties who are far right or far left are slowly taking over and it's not suprising. What is positive about Trump is that he (at least he's saying so) wants to have main focus on US economy and not trying to fight war with everyone in the world who doesn't bend under the will of american excellence. Leaving NATO is also a positive thing, I hope it will happen as soon as possible.

• Like 2

Hopefully, Sanders' legacy will be the new insurgence of people participating in local and federal politics so that we can take the country back from corporate interests.

It's a possible reality and to scoff at it really just digs your own grave. A person's apathy is our greatest weakness.

EDIT: My position with this is very rooted in the strength and changes pushed out by the Tea Party. I'm not into the Tea Party and I consider them to, essentially, be my opposite. That said, after the Republicans lost the election in 2008, the Tea Party formed and pushed their vile agenda through the Republican Party and forced them to take action on it. The left have this opportunity right now. Even if Hillary wins, it will mean that Bernie lost, and instead of fleeing the party and doing nothing, stay involved. Stay active. Force the left to take action on the ideas and concepts that Bernie pushed forward.

This is really important. Don't get apathetic. Don't fall victim to that rubbish. Stay. Fight. Push. Win.

• Like 1

I would also like to add trumps reality tv appeal has faded. I was never a supporter but he had amusing moments.. Now I dont even think we will see amusing. He has to behave.. But is that good?! Someone has to NOT NATURALLY act a certain way.. In which that person will be the president.

Look at what people are willing to do who support him.. Literally turn the other way and agree

What happens when that person wins, gets office, and acts normally.. And the people around him will turn the other cheek and agree. To make it even worse.. I'm glad I'm a white male living in the USA after stating those things.

I still dont trust trump..

From Nixon to Trump... Americans have a tradition of killing off good people and voting for absolute retards. That country is gonna crumble on itself very soon

QFT!!! :wub:

But by crumbling down they try and take as many down with'm. Time the world stands up to them soon...

I think Donald Trump is the only thing that could turn America around from it's

disintegrating state of decadence. Sounds to me the OP has listened to some liberal commentator and is mindlessly repeating their talking points like a virus replicates itself. It's quite illogical to say that if someone had not invested their money they'd have more... by what spending it?

10 Billion is rich enough for me anyway.

Hillary Clinton will be the last nail in the coffin of the American dream, which never fully came to fruition. Her tyranny would destroy what is left of America and we would be merged into a global superstate and permanently usurped by foreign powers.

As it is now Donald Trump has the spirit to rally the people to a higher standard and actually give them the opportunity of achieving it by creating jobs.

However the state of things is very grave, most people are mind controlled and unable to think for themselves and are addicted to passions of ad hominem attacks and personal insults like a 5 year old naughty boy or girl. We live in an Idiocracy.

What will happen under Hillary Clinton will be the total eradication of all American culture, all intellectualism and notions of freedom, gender itself will be eradicated. IQs will plummet, and re-educations camps built for dissenters. It will be a "soft" tyranny of female dominance and may pave the way for radical feminists to carry out the extermination of man as they have always desired. Their dream of a lesbian Amazonian paradise will take the forefront perhaps secretly.

Hillary already had 8 years in the White house, this time it will be to finish what she started, Waco style. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

• Like 1

I think Donald Trump is the only thing that could turn America around from it'sdisintegrating state of decadence. Sounds to me the OP has listened to some liberal commentator and is mindlessly repeating their talking points like a virus replicates itself. It's quite illogical to say that if someone had not invested their money they'd have more... by what spending it?10 Billion is rich enough for me anyway.Hillary Clinton will be the last nail in the coffin of the American dream, which never fully came to fruition. Her tyranny would destroy what is left of America and we would be merged into a global superstate and permanently usurped by foreign powers.As it is now Donald Trump has the spirit to rally the people to a higher standard and actually give them the opportunity of achieving it by creating jobs.However the state of things is very grave, most people are mind controlled and unable to think for themselves and are addicted to passions of ad hominem attacks and personal insults like a 5 year old naughty boy or girl. We live in an Idiocracy.What will happen under Hillary Clinton will be the total eradication of all American culture, all intellectualism and notions of freedom, gender itself will be eradicated. IQs will plummet, and re-educations camps built for dissenters. It will be a "soft" tyranny of female dominance and may pave the way for radical feminists to carry out the extermination of man as they have always desired. Their dream of a lesbian Amazonian paradise will take the forefront perhaps secretly.Hillary already had 8 years in the White house, this time it will be to finish what she started, Waco style. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Hehe.. In the lesbian Amazonian female society, if I had the job of official national impregnator.. I wouldn't mind. Basically I get to chill, listen to goa, and keep the population going! I'm jk.. Trying to make a light joke out of that vivid picture you painted. Plus I felt you snidely insulted me insinuating that I can't formulate my own opinions they are a viral regurgitation.. So to avoid any wrong thoughts.. The light joke my brother :)

Well I would like to say I feel I am informed enough. At the very least if trump turns out to be a psycho I was on record as questioning him, and if he doesn't I still win as a USA citizen. Either way your female Amazonian society would make a fun video game.

Supporting Trump and claiming that others use ad hominem attacks while simultaneously commenting about some "dream of a lesbian Amazonian paradise" might be the most ironic thing I have seen on the Internet in days.

All Drumpf has done is empower more violent assholes to injure and murder those that they disagree with. Drumpf makes fun of people with disabilities and is a vile and repugnant human being.

• Like 1

WACO IT IS THEN

pack ya bags americans

she was selected for president a long time ago

I think Donald Trump is the only thing that could turn America around from it's

disintegrating state of decadence. Sounds to me the OP has listened to some liberal commentator and is mindlessly repeating their talking points like a virus replicates itself. It's quite illogical to say that if someone had not invested their money they'd have more... by what spending it?

10 Billion is rich enough for me anyway.

Hillary Clinton will be the last nail in the coffin of the American dream, which never fully came to fruition. Her tyranny would destroy what is left of America and we would be merged into a global superstate and permanently usurped by foreign powers.

As it is now Donald Trump has the spirit to rally the people to a higher standard and actually give them the opportunity of achieving it by creating jobs.

However the state of things is very grave, most people are mind controlled and unable to think for themselves and are addicted to passions of ad hominem attacks and personal insults like a 5 year old naughty boy or girl. We live in an Idiocracy.

What will happen under Hillary Clinton will be the total eradication of all American culture, all intellectualism and notions of freedom, gender itself will be eradicated. IQs will plummet, and re-educations camps built for dissenters. It will be a "soft" tyranny of female dominance and may pave the way for radical feminists to carry out the extermination of man as they have always desired. Their dream of a lesbian Amazonian paradise will take the forefront perhaps secretly.

Hillary already had 8 years in the White house, this time it will be to finish what she started, Waco style. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

WACO IT IS THEN

pack ya bags americans

she was selected for president a long time ago

Yea I realize that. Everyone who wants Trump realizes the game is rigged, and is hoping some technicality will win this unexpected incumbent the office.

Supporting Trump and claiming that others use ad hominem attacks while simultaneously commenting about some "dream of a lesbian Amazonian paradise" might be the most ironic thing I have seen on the Internet in days.

All Drumpf has done is empower more violent assholes to injure and murder those that they disagree with. Drumpf makes fun of people with disabilities and is a vile and repugnant human being.

He did use ad-homiem, it's a personal remark about his character to say he's a "sociopath". Others call him the SJW (social justice warrior) list of personal remarks: "racist, sexist, homophobe, misogynist, bigot" etc etc.

Violent assholes are injuring people at Trump rallies on a regular basis, where do you get your news? MSNBC?

Read alternative news sites like: Daily Caller, Breitbart, Infowars, Redicecreations, Drudge Report.

If ever you had a day where you think or say someone is a shit-head, that amounts to most of the evidence people are using against Donald Trump to label him a bad guy. But i'd imagine you may have that inclination to say something to that extent once or twice and that did not really cover the entirety of your character in that moment. Thus when I hear Donald Trump insult someone, it's really nothing to me. Because everyone is basically a selfish asshole. Small impolite remarks like this are insignificant, and actually suggests a sign of humility in the fact that they are not presenting themselves as some perfect angel being without a sign of humanness.

Hehe.. In the lesbian Amazonian female society, if I had the job of official national impregnator.. I wouldn't mind. Basically I get to chill, listen to goa, and keep the population going! I'm jk.. Trying to make a light joke out of that vivid picture you painted. Plus I felt you snidely insulted me insinuating that I can't formulate my own opinions they are a viral regurgitation.. So to avoid any wrong thoughts.. The light joke my brother :)

Well I would like to say I feel I am informed enough. At the very least if trump turns out to be a psycho I was on record as questioning him, and if he doesn't I still win as a USA citizen. Either way your female Amazonian society would make a fun video game.

Well u amounted your comment to pretty much he's a "sociopath" so yea the side swipe was a reflection of a superficial remark.

Seriously guys if all I do is say Hillary is a dumb bitch is that really a valid consideration to who you vote for? These protestors come to Trump rallies beat people up and say the equivalent of "Trump is a dumb bitch". All that means is "I don't like". They put in the word racist, misogynist, sexist, etc. But it's really just the same meaning: They don't like him.

Hillary is someone who will do or say anything to sit her ass in the oval office another 8 years, she has zero personal principles about what she represents or won't do to get herself that seat of power. It's a darwinian dog eat dog lifestyle for her. She is not your friend. It's all about her own mastery, she is bought by foreign donations and billionaire elites to push their agenda, she's been in their circles her whole life as far as I know.

The woman card is a gimmick that the elites have been setting up to play for a long time. They taught everyone that women are superior, gentle, non-violent, peaceful, fair, beautiful, flawless, infallible, angel, victims, and would save the world if macho monkey man would just step out of the way and stop beating her over the head (the feminist ideological virus). How many of you guys on this forum regularly beat up women so they don't break that "glass ceiling"? It's bullshit, and it's said in order to make people hate. It makes women hate men, and it makes men hate women who live this narrative, that has somehow become politcally correct.

Actually I was for Ted Cruz 99% of the time until he started talking about considering having sex with rats and stuff. He would have let the states decide what to do abut drugs, and limited the government to protect The Constitution. All the conspiracy theory guys however revealed he had Goldmen Sacs connections and thus that brought him down.

Also for me Donald Trump even though nothing like me represents someone who is an outsider and has all the unlikeable aspects of a person that I may display. That is, I don't have all the official opinions and politically correct views or X Y or Z or act all pretentious and socialized. The status-quo is very much nothing to do with me or cares about what I do. So Donald Trump is more of that kind of outsider than Hillary Clinton.

That said the jackasses who support and promote him are a liability. These doochebags you meet on the internet who troll you and call u a Hillary voter or whatever make me want to vote for nobody just to get away from them. I dunno if they truly support Trump or Hillary but they render any discussion hostile and purposely try to get you angry out of the blue. The mob forming around him is a problem. Anytime you get a group of yes-men it's a problem.

• Like 1

He revoked the Washington post press yesterday. He said they dont cover or report the news fairly so they are not allowed at his events ever again..

Is that not a giant red flag? Personally if I felt the way trump did, I would make a statement to clear things up and go out of my way to "kill them with kindness". Separating and creating this you are good and you are not good.. I dont know about that.

I'll say it again.. I'm pretty sure the fact I can say this means something is off.. With trump running for president.. I am glad I am a white male. <- thats not ok either

If ever you had a day where you think or say someone is a shit-head, that amounts to most of the evidence people are using against Donald Trump to label him a bad guy. But i'd imagine you may have that inclination to say something to that extent once or twice and that did not really cover the entirety of your character in that moment. Thus when I hear Donald Trump insult someone, it's really nothing to me. Because everyone is basically a selfish asshole. Small impolite remarks like this are insignificant, and actually suggests a sign of humility in the fact that they are not presenting themselves as some perfect angel being without a sign of humanness.

"Let's all be assholes, it works better that way."

I just want to know, honestly. But whenever he speaks, do you feel like he says Your Truth? In a way that is eloquent, well thought of, aiming for a solution and with a plan?

I can fully understand how you would be upset at a political and financial elite ruling your country. But what I really can't grasp is the idea that such a man will do things differently according to a lot of people. To me it seems that his voters are angry, and rightfully so, but not more than that. They're not aiming for a better tomorrow, and just want a country where you can spit at anyone, while nothing changes.

It's better to Bernie than to fade away :ph34r:

• Like 1

"Let's all be assholes, it works better that way."I just want to know, honestly. But whenever he speaks, do you feel like he says Your Truth? In a way that is eloquent, well thought of, aiming for a solution and with a plan?I can fully understand how you would be upset at a political and financial elite ruling your country. But what I really can't grasp is the idea that such a man will do things differently according to a lot of people. To me it seems that his voters are angry, and rightfully so, but not more than that. They're not aiming for a better tomorrow, and just want a country where you can spit at anyone, while nothing changes.

Yeah. Trump once made a statement that his supporters are so loyal if he shot someone on 5th avenue it would not make a difference. Thats pretty gangster. I could see how some view that as cool. I could see how some would like that feeling.. But it definitely is a bit worrying when you connect all of the dots.

Hey if he did all of this for free media.. He's a jerk genius but he got it done and since it was only for free media he's not really like that and will do great things.

If he really is loco.. Well I was skeptical but a white male so its all good.

:)

"Let's all be assholes, it works better that way."

I just want to know, honestly. But whenever he speaks, do you feel like he says Your Truth? In a way that is eloquent, well thought of, aiming for a solution and with a plan?

I can fully understand how you would be upset at a political and financial elite ruling your country. But what I really can't grasp is the idea that such a man will do things differently according to a lot of people. To me it seems that his voters are angry, and rightfully so, but not more than that. They're not aiming for a better tomorrow, and just want a country where you can spit at anyone, while nothing changes.

I dunno if it works better that way, but today in age, people are offended by everything, and demanding tribute for their hurt feelings. While on the other hand, what offends me or some other individual is not heard or cared about. So it's not really about being nice is it? It's like we are being told how to behave and we get no say in any of it. So I'd rather just let everyone be an asshole equally than let only certain groups of assholes be assholes. Freedom of speech, association. IMHO the politically correct assholes are the worst of all, but everyone official considers them ladies and gentlemen. But they are the most insular clique of self-rightous ideologues alive in America today. If you don't want to bake a gay wedding cake for someone or believe in traditional idea of marriage they destroy you and the government backs it up.

As far as Donald Trump goes, I doubt he and I would be the best of friends. I doubt I'd be able to work for the guy either. He has really high standards. I have always thought they should just build a wall on the border between Mexico and Texas. It does seem everyone pisses on America and considers it their own country no matter what country they are from. I also do think that America has the best potential to help the world, so destroying it is not a good idea. I'd like to see constitutional conservative culture restored, and end the tyranny against Americans by their government. Americans start to hold government accountable like they are supposed to.

China as a global master would be a very dark and oppressive reality. No notion or culture of freedom or liberal thinking there. Just a lust for power and money. Nothing comes before the CCP not even God.

Russia may be a better leader I dunno.

I dunno what will change under Donald Trump, but I hope a better foreign policy and a sense of pride to be American instead of this incessant government sponsored culture of shame and hatred against white males, straight people, Christians, conservatives, southerners...

I thought Ted Cruz was the better choice, But he lost. Maybe next time he can win.

I've never been that nationalistic, but living in Taiwan for the past 2.5 years and seeing these people, how nationalistic they are, how everyone is a foreigner to them, how it's 99.9% Asian, how differently they seem to think, and how silly and unproductive some of their behavior is. How obedient to authority they usually are. It's nice to have America. Best case scenario: we have a distrust of government, and a will to assert our freedom, and we don't like bullshit.I just wanna be left alone. I dunno if anywhere on Earth such an idea is seen as legit, by anyone in power.

It would be great if America was a great country, not for reasons of decadence or greed but morality and principle. I think Trump can turn it around from the path it's on and perhaps restore some of that old virtue.

I do understand the benefits that a candidate like Trump can bring but like most Republican/conservative candidates he comes across as a slimey, arrogant and completely unlikable cunt. I've always had the same problem with the conservative party in the UK, they have policies I agree with but it's hard to vote for slimey pig fuckers.

But they are the most insular clique of self-rightous ideologues alive in America today. If you don't want to bake a gay wedding cake for someone or believe in traditional idea of marriage they destroy you and the government backs it up.

If you open a business, you serve everyone.

If this isn't held up by law, there are no protections for the most vulnerable.

I'm sorry that it disgusts you to have to sell product to those you disagree with, that's how it works.

As far as Donald Trump goes, I doubt he and I would be the best of friends. I doubt I'd be able to work for the guy either. He has really high standards. I have always thought they should just build a wall on the border between Mexico and Texas. It does seem everyone pisses on America and considers it their own country no matter what country they are from. I also do think that America has the best potential to help the world, so destroying it is not a good idea. I'd like to see constitutional conservative culture restored, and end the tyranny against Americans by their government. Americans start to hold government accountable like they are supposed to.

You know that Europe has open travel between nations without big walls, right?

There is nothing wrong with movement and travel. There is nothing wrong with relocating either.

Our Mexican brothers and sisters work hard, have strong family values, and are loving and supportive people.

And what tyranny are we facing from our government?

I definitely believe that the government is over reaching with its racist drug war, but that's created BY THE PEOPLE and BY THE FOR PROFIT PRISON INDUSTRY.

It has very little to do with "government" per se.

The government is accountable, to the voters. The problem is that the government is gerrymandered in a way that it is hard to vote out many people.

We need non-partisan independent organizations (OR A FUCKING COMPUTER) to redraw our districts

crap.

I was going to reply to the whole thing but I've got to take a massive shit and get off to work.

China as a global master would be a very dark and oppressive reality. No notion or culture of freedom or liberal thinking there. Just a lust for power and money. Nothing comes before the CCP not even God.

Russia may be a better leader I dunno.

I dunno what will change under Donald Trump, but I hope a better foreign policy and a sense of pride to be American instead of this incessant government sponsored culture of shame and hatred against white males, straight people, Christians, conservatives, southerners...

I thought Ted Cruz was the better choice, But he lost. Maybe next time he can win.

I've never been that nationalistic, but living in Taiwan for the past 2.5 years and seeing these people, how nationalistic they are, how everyone is a foreigner to them, how it's 99.9% Asian, how differently they seem to think, and how silly and unproductive some of their behavior is. How obedient to authority they usually are. It's nice to have America. Best case scenario: we have a distrust of government, and a will to assert our freedom, and we don't like bullshit.I just wanna be left alone. I dunno if anywhere on Earth such an idea is seen as legit, by anyone in power.

It would be great if America was a great country, not for reasons of decadence or greed but morality and principle. I think Trump can turn it around from the path it's on and perhaps restore some of that old virtue.

I've been reading that trump isn't even trying anymore. Its showing. He wants the gop to do everything but then tell them what to do. Most Rs dont even want to talk about the guy anymore. I have respect for alternative news sources. Plenty of conspiracy theories out there, but I read that they are going to try and get another R candidate. As it is I dont think things will be peaceful for the rnc, but the conspiracy theory types absolutely love trump and those types are very dangerous.. They will shoot another human being for the cause.

Mixed with whatever paid protestors and possibly no trump.. That scene at the rnc really worries me. There's going to be bloodshed. Lets hope for the best

Wait a second.

The for profit prison industry?

Can you explain this to me?

There are a lot of links if you Google it.

PBS and VICE have both covered the criminal justice system recently. Worth tracking some of that info down.

Here's a decent little thing from the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/04/28/how-for-profit-prisons-have-become-the-biggest-lobby-no-one-is-talking-about/

You know that Europe has open travel between nations without big walls, right?

There is nothing wrong with movement and travel.

nothing wrong well i would not go that far

it is great that people can travel when the world is at peace but we know it is never the case

i actually think the no boarder thing in europe is highly naive and irresponsible from politics who made it possible

the hundred of people dead in paris would have not happened - anyone can drive to eastern europe to buy guns and come back there is no control whatsoever between countries

this is actually scary when you think about it

i really dont see the problem with boarders and control check - if you have nothing to hide it should not be a problem to anyone