ok friends we have nu act coming with super mega hot soundddddd unbiliviable!! u wil not believe ur ears! complete goa pure sychadelik old skul 98melter!!!! @_@ :D :D :D :D

tank u everibody for send lots of demo support buying first submoon reliease!! we stil many copies left dont miss urs!

we come back sun ! Arigatoooo ^_^

This is Filipe for sure :) anyone who knows his music should easily recognize his melodies, anyway sounds awesome!

:lol: crazi how much people are so obssessed about that guy so much

sori to disapoint but it is not , Koshiro knows that guys work but was not made by him , old goa is lot similar , but whatever people thinks ... -_-

This is Filipe for sure :) anyone who knows his music should easily recognize his melodies, anyway sounds awesome!

I prefer his earlier stuff. Myself in the mirror is a brilliant piece, that helped me get into newschool Goa when I was discovering the genre. The most recent productions are more formulaic, less creative IMO (I'm not a fan of eastern, nitzho patterns).

Yep, I also wonder about "Celaripo", showed up on Psynews around the same time that Submoon did, and basically worships the ground "she" walks on. Something fishy...

Yep, I also wonder about "Celaripo", showed up on Psynews around the same time that Submoon did, and basically worships the ground "she" walks on. Something fishy...

as Submoon records sent me a private message a few days ago im pretty sure i am not the same person otherwise i will make sure i check a doctor

and yes the music is awesome - very old school its brilliant

• Like 1

Suspicious-Fry.jpg

I always loved a good mystery

Celaripo doesn't write anything like Filipe, though. No txtspk.

Maybe he's just trying to throw us off the scent by writing in a different style...

as Submoon records sent me a private message a few days ago im pretty sure i am not the same person otherwise i will make sure i check a doctor

If I'm wrong, I apologise profusely, kind sir. I'm merely speculating, having a bit of fun. If you feel harassed, I'll stop

yes we did send message :)

thank you Celaripo , we are glad you are happy with Submoon Music , it's for people like you that appreciate and know old skool sound inside out that we work hard to :)

Well, if you are Filipe, sending messages to yourself and the need to see a doctor would make perfect sense. :ph34r: