Asia 2001 - Psykadelia (Suntrip Records re-release)

So, here we are... We can tell you we will re-release this insane rare classic in the future! :) we have an agreement with Gilbert Thevenet and we managed to have a good deal with Tim Schuldt, who promised to remaster this gently and with enough dynamics! :)

artist: Asia 2001
album: Psykadelia
tracklist:

1 Anafuzz
2 Orion 2

3 Eolis 2

4 Kalimba

5 Replicants

6 Sherkan 2

7 Reykjavik

8 Flirt Filter

Artwork will probably be like the original one :)

00012011064.jpg

I've only listened to some of his older stuff and his latest album (from last year I believe?). But this seems interesting enough. Maybe I'll check out his other stuff when I have time.

I've only listened to some of his older stuff and his latest album (from last year I believe?). But this seems interesting enough. Maybe I'll check out his other stuff when I have time.

Oh god, this album is gold, pure gold... Kalimba is in my top 10 ever, and I have over 20.000 trance tracks :P I bet you'll like this :)

• Like 1

Oooh, this is in my top 10 of all-time favorite albums, right after the Asia 2001 - Live :P I wanted to say Suntrip should not to stop on only 1 album and re-release other Asia 2001 early albums like Strange World, Amazone, Live and so on ^__^ Its goa classic!

have never heard his music much except I think for a track on Pulse 2 or something. I'll get this for sure. I'm not a huge fan of Suntrip albums, sorry but I find modern Goa/Psy albums get repetitive to my ear so prefer compilations. But I must say I have enjoyed the Crossing Mind & Dimension 5 albums, and will get this and the Shakta one for sure :) Keep up the great work & lots of positive vibes from Oz.

That's excellent news. I am a lucky owner of the original but the repress/remaster seems to me the only logical thing to do. This is epic guys, thanks so much for doing all you do :)

Woohoo, Asia 2001 rocking! For everyone who never heard the album, have a listen here and fly:

haters will be hating :) no worries, plenty of people will be so happy for this repress, not to mention the remastering factor!

• 8 months later...