Post the most powerful-super intense Goa tracks

Ormion

so cool! and glad you mentioned Space Puppy as that vinyl was one I copied recently, too ;D My favorite Syb Unity track is Sun Invaders. For Kris' projects, Im really just familiar with Syb and UX.

I wasn't familiar with faithealers either... It's only one EP released and Kris played both tracks, kind of a tribal Juno Reactor sound with some female vocals (haven't found it on youtube)

EON (element over nature) I already knew and again it's only a few tracks...

Almost all his stuff is great!!!!

I hope you've heard the remix too, because it's even better!

the original ep version is better for me.. sound heavier and dirtier (& coherent) than remix.. but it is also good (faster & very crazy too)...

.. thank you!

Hux Flux - Time Slices - awesome! first time hearing that ;D still so much oldschool I need to dig into. that track though, just screaming at ya!

speed demon-> at 4:30

That speedy track is Darshan - Windchime - recently played that album and heard it for the first time a week or two ago? whenever it was I posted this song in this or the rate the track above thread. I do love the heck out of it. Special UK psychedelics ;D

COSMOSIS - Morphic Resonance (1996). Hypnotic & powerful, one of my fav Cosmosis track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkj_BiaKndw

And... not psytrance but also powerful. I listen to it very often last days.

edit: nvm its working now

liking track 2 -_- too hard a bass or not, its fun!

Thanks, really fun! And you can hear tender noises of vinyl... so pretty! Btw, Collision (Patrick Jansen) is one of the best modern acidcore artists. He released on vinyl only.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Collision+(6)

That is a very intense goa track for me, the energy and atmosphere is overwhelming.

same here! 5:39 hits me hard. just wow!

And... not psytrance but also powerful. I listen to it very often last days.

absolutely great track. thanks for posting it here. hard hitting, with lots of acid and a goa-y vibe, a bit like solar quest. but what genre would you fit it in; is it acidcore, acid tekno or hard acid techno? :)

@imba

dreamweaver is great, i also love his aquasphere track from blissful moments (although that's anything but intense). does anyone know what happened to him? given up on psy?

CAUTION

well there are many for sure!!!!some than pop in mind (with the term intense, i conclude speedy, creaky, aggressive, massive, energetic tracks):

pleiadians-electra>one of the most powerful integalactic tracks

hux flux-time slices remix

and these...(keep the woofers low.... :D :D :D :D :D :D )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25c3QiiWuIc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXgytOt4QM

that's enough for some stomping i guess :D :D :D :D :D :D

AAAhh! How can I forget - Koxbox was masters of intense tracks! When I first listen to EP "Stratosfear" - it was really shock!

absolutely great track. thanks for posting it here. hard hitting, with lots of acid and a goa-y vibe, a bit like solar quest. but what genre would you fit it in; is it acidcore, acid tekno or hard acid techno? :)

Thanks! I thought you'd like this track.

Btw, over the past year I discovered resurrection of such music, made by many new artists (Collision, Acidolido, Frixion Fanatic, Acid Division, Vikkei, Tommers, MrGasmask, Alarach and others). What genre? Well, the authors call their music as they wish – acid core (mainly), dark core techno, acid core techno, acid hardcore, or just acid. :wacko::blink::wacko: So, I don`t know. :)

Glad to see Tandu up above again. that man knows how to deliver ;D

Also! I have been seeing that Elixir - Furious track a few times on this forum since I returned and looked up the artist to find out..

its a 3 way awesome-fest between Absolum, Nomad and Talamasca - say whaaat! ;p

not sure if this has been posted yet..

Green Nuns of the Revolution - Atomic Armadillo - easily their hardest hitting song. wish it was longer.

this video sounds like it was taken directly from the Goa Head 1 compilation which I am familiar with it from. 2 other videos on youtube, the acid sounds are slightly different and its not the fluffening version from their album. anyways, the better original version I feel. Maybe the other 2 were the vinyl release.

Thanks! I thought you'd like this track.

Btw, over the past year I discovered resurrection of such music, made by many new artists (Collision, Acidolido, Frixion Fanatic, Acid Division, Vikkei, Tommers, MrGasmask, Alarach and others). What genre? Well, the authors call their music as they wish – acid core (mainly), dark core techno, acid core techno, acid hardcore, or just acid. :wacko::blink::wacko: So, I don`t know. :)

thanks for the recommendations. mr gasmask i knkow already, but i'll definitely check the others out.

hehe, alright, so i'll just stick the acidcore label on it :)

odd's - owu > at 4:03- very strong (play loud

in addition, i recommend these (if you want earache :]

Samples->

Alienated - Band of Light (unreleased

http://rghost.net/46669775

Magus - Eleysinian Mysteries (unreleased

http://rghost.net/46669783