Site questions / Requests

NEMO.BOFH

I want the technology topic back.

I want to ask software technology questions like, what's the best browser.

Well it's possible as long as it doesnt degenerate into offtopicing.

Well it's possible as long as it doesnt degenerate into offtopicing.

So do it. It was a useful topic that many members here miss I'm sure.

You can start it off by cut'n pasting this :

Just downloaded google chrome 2.0 and I like it.

Do you use chrome? Did you notice how much faster it is than IE? Is it the best browser today?

is there's a delete option ? sometimes i'm the king of double post :ph34r:

How do you actually double post when there is a flood control of 30 seconds? Is your internet that slow that you press "add reply" then after 30+ seconds it hasn't done anything & you hit it again only to post twice?

I have double posted I think once as if I hit the add reply button twice I just get the flood control warning.

How do you actually double post when there is a flood control of 30 seconds? Is your internet that slow that you press "add reply" then after 30+ seconds it hasn't done anything & you hit it again only to post twice?

I have double posted I think once as if I hit the add reply button twice I just get the flood control warning.

don't know mate, sometimes internet is normal & by time weird, slow, broken.

It's quite a mystery :lol:

Can somebody please change the V/A - Let's Turn On with Doof - Let's Turn On?

It's an album, not a comp.

This was actually asked at least 3 times, but wasn't done. Let's hope the voice of Cthulhu will change this...

• 3 weeks later...

So I was just curious for the fun of it. Why isn't my nick sprayed in Orange like Traveller, Lemmiwinks, Insejn etc.

What does one have to do to get this ultimate pie honor? Have 20 000 posts? *insert something something*

So I was just curious for the fun of it. Why isn't my nick sprayed in Orange like Traveller, Lemmiwinks, Insejn etc.

What does one have to do to get this ultimate pie honor? Have 20 000 posts? *insert something something*

To be wise, to be old and to be one!

Unfortunately I am dumb, young and many :(

• 1 month later...

Uhm.. I see I cant delete my message. I wanted to ask wether I can create a thread under Music Promotion titled "KICK-ASS-FREE-psy-goa...TRANCE tracks list selected by me". I guess I can. Why not? Then delete this message I suppose.

Upd: Its meant about FREE tracks only

Edited by deepXcode

I think you have to ask me.

I'm doing it now!

you'll still have "serguei" as login (unless you ask me to change it too)

Thanks mars!

I tried to PM you before, but the system told me that you weren't recieving PMs.

Peace

I tried to PM you before, but the system told me that you weren't recieving PMs.

...which explains why I don't receive PMs anymore. Oh gosh another thing to investigate.........

Is the chat feature gonna work in the future?

Yes and I don't undertsand why it doesn't aleady work. Refer to the remark above........

...which explains why I don't receive PMs anymore. Oh gosh another thing to investigate.........

I have the opposite problem (not actually a problem as far as I'm concerned, but it should perhaps be brought to your attention if it's symptomatic of the same fuckup): I can receive new PM's even though my messenger claims to be full.

P.S. did you notice the issues I mentioned in another thread?