Site questions / Requests

NEMO.BOFH

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes i want to discuss psychedelic rock or psyfolk or other psychedelic music but dunno where to open the topic. it doent suit anywhere. Don't u thin psynews needs the forum like other <<psychedelic music>> or smth ( its logical as it alredy has the <<other electronic music>> forum )

it will enlarge the segment of forum btw. people who like psychedelic music but are not very fond of trance music gonna register here :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

So, I logged in to see what new changes were done and was wondering why I couldn't view other members posts as usually. It looks like this;

Posted Image

...what the? Please, tell me it's just a matter of forum settings and not for real.

@Muerto: at the top right hand corner of the thread there is a box that says "Options". Click on it, then select "Standard" under "Display Modes" in the drop-down menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. So, on my bro's computer I see all the topics very different to my own:

You see a list of people who have posted on the topic plus the post of the topic starter. This is frustrating.

How do I change this (to normal)?

Alright. So, on my bro's computer I see all the topics very different to my own:

You see a list of people who have posted on the topic plus the post of the topic starter. This is frustrating.

How do I change this (to normal)?

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?s=...st&p=933916