MPRCD03 - VA - Human Hyperactivation

need to ask guys from Trancexplorer that is a distributer company for psy trance only m, no any crap like tiesto or van fucking buuren lol

ok becoz printing and producin the physical compac disk carriers ( wich is only 10 cents cost ) is much cheaper in 3rd world countries then in Europe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alibaba Aliibaba!! Aliiiiibaaaaabaaaaa!!!!! Hehehehe just messin around :drama:

I think I just solved the 40 acid puzzle!!!!!!!

As a matter of fact I like the Pandemonium EP, so thank you you fuck for makin nice music ^_^

balloon_fight

Rating: 0

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

post Aug 5 2007, 03:12 PM

Post #4

Newcommer

Group: Members

Member No.: 10 897

No Double Accounts

User Banned

The Moderators

*a bit of topic but it was fun* :lol:

Alibaba Aliibaba!! Aliiiiibaaaaabaaaaa!!!!! Hehehehe just messin around :drama:

I think I just solved the 40 acid puzzle!!!!!!!

As a matter of fact I like the Pandemonium EP, so thank you you fuck for makin nice music ^_^

thanks prima , im glad to hear such nice words :) hope u enjoyed the main Pandemonium! theme on this VA .

NJOY! :)

This comp was right up my alley. One of the best compilations I have in my collection :)

Great work to everyone that was on Human Hyperactivation, you definetely "Hyperactivated" my evening :D

Goa lives on...

This comp was right up my alley. One of the best compilations I have in my collection :)

Great work to everyone that was on Human Hyperactivation, you definetely "Hyperactivated" my evening :D

Goa lives on...

glad to hear that novacron , we are sure pleased to know it as we all had a lot of work on building this up. glad u got Hyperactivated! :posford:

I've listened to the compil and to me this is the best Metapsy release to date. Psycho stuff.

The subra and Artifact 303 tracks are especially amazing.

Personnally I don't give a shit whether this is released as mp3s. No human being can do the difference between a wav and the same well encoded as VBR or >192 with Lame.

1997 or 2007, whatever...I'm happy as long as this is Goa music !!!

Bought this one some time ago, I'm especially fond of the Nolax track and

the Mindsphere monster. Another important song is the one from Pandemonium, man,

that kick sounds awesome on a big stereo!

Metapsychic didn't dissapoint me at all, this release is

definitely worth the money.

Yes, and I agree with him. There is virtually no difference between VBR mp3 and wav. Technically yes, virtually no. The fidelity of your speakers will make a far far FAR greater difference in quality than the difference in quality high quality mp3 vs wav does. MP3 works by dithering out the very high frequencies (between 16khz and 22khz) - these are frequencies that most people cannot even hear with their own ears - frequencies that most sound systems (that you can fit in a building) cannot even render. VBR or 320kb Mp3 however, does not dither until about 20khz - the result as said many times is the difference is so small its not discernable to people outside of studio mastering environments. Similarly so with the 5-10hz bass - that tone is too low to hear and is not a range present in psytrance or any music, no matter how bass intensive. Additionally most psytrance producers will actually cutoff frequencies below 62hz, (except for the kick) as that will sharpen the bass and clarify the kick.

In short, this is what mars is saying ;)

Yes, and I agree with him. There is virtually no difference between VBR mp3 and wav. Technically yes, virtually no. The fidelity of your speakers will make a far far FAR greater difference in quality than the difference in quality high quality mp3 vs wav does. MP3 works by dithering out the very high frequencies (between 16khz and 22khz) - these are frequencies that most people cannot even hear with their own ears - frequencies that most sound systems (that you can fit in a building) cannot even render. VBR or 320kb Mp3 however, does not dither until about 20khz - the result as said many times is the difference is so small its not discernable to people outside of studio mastering environments. Similarly so with the 5-10hz bass - that tone is too low to hear and is not a range present in psytrance or any music, no matter how bass intensive. Additionally most psytrance producers will actually cutoff frequencies below 62hz, (except for the kick) as that will sharpen the bass and clarify the kick.

In short, this is what mars is saying ;)

a little off topic here, but on big soundsystems you actually can hear the difference... not that you are missing melodies or so, but simply the warm undertone of organic deep basslines seems stripped, it's not as warm "full", but then I agree that's only on big soundssystems ;)

In reference to the last post from Anoebis, for music designed to be played loud, WAV really makes a difference. It's true I can't usually tell the difference between a properly encoded MP3 and a WAV file at home, but it is easy to hear on a loud system. When DJs play nothing but MP3s there is a curiously muffled feeling to the music. No good!

About the download statistics; with 22 tracks and 2200+ downloads, this would suggest about 100 downloads per track. However, the actual numbers listed next to each track are like "1|1|8" or thereabouts. Has the Lost Buddha EP really been downloaded by no more than 20 people or so? That's a bit sad.

I've listened to the compil and to me this is the best Metapsy release to date. Psycho stuff.

The subra and Artifact 303 tracks are especially amazing.

Personnally I don't give a shit whether this is released as mp3s. No human being can do the difference between a wav and the same well encoded as VBR or >192 with Lame.

1997 or 2007, whatever...I'm happy as long as this is Goa music !!!

thanks mars that means a lot to us. :) glad you enjoyed it heh

I love the thing you´re doing to promote this "Newschool" Goatrance, we have som very talented artists here which i will follow with high interest thanks to the compilations Metaphysic´s releases. All-in-all i would like to have this one as a physical copy :)

Great idea for trying to keep goatrance alive.

Although for example this recently released compilation doesnt sound that good as i was expecting :(

Definately too modern. Besides old school melodies which are good but in fact nothing special, i can easily feel something major is missing as in most so called "goa" records released after 2004. You can only try to keep goa as good as it was in 90's, but you will never achieve the same high level with all thos vsti's and other shit :)

Go back in time 10 years, and use the equipment which was available in that time. This is in my opinion the first step to make great goatrance stuff :)

Goa is old, so it must sounds OLD!

:)

Although for example this recently released compilation doesnt sound that good as i was expecting :(

Definately too modern. Besides old school melodies which are good but in fact nothing special, i can easily feel something major is missing as in most so called "goa" records released after 2004. You can only try to keep goa as good as it was in 90's, but you will never achieve the same high level with all thos vsti's and other shit :)

Go back in time 10 years, and use the equipment which was available in that time. This is in my opinion the first step to make great goatrance stuff :)

Yes thats what i like with Filterias sound, analog ftw

VSTi doesnt have a chance against real analog or VA synthesizers..

Hello dear friends,

We are glad to see finally some comments about our music and more precisely about our second compilation, and we appreciate your constructive critics (positive and negative ones). That will help us for sure to make progress in our work, to produce and propose a better quality music for you in the future. Thanks a lot to the persons who already bought our releases, who support our artists and thanks also for your warm encouragements. More releases will come soon from us and we will do our best to satisfy you. :)

Best Regards,

Metapsychic Rec.

I don't agree with you. I think that new-school goa should sound shiny and modern - old goa have been done already. What's the point in making the new stuff again?