Say Hello to our new Moderator!

NEMO.BOFH

Hi People,

as you know Insejn left the moderation team, and we have been looking for a replacement. It didnt take long to agree that Shaft is the very candidate we are looking for. Young, diffrent thinking, outgoing and smart, this will be a very good asset to our team!

Welcome to the Moderation team Shaft!! :)

Nemo

Hi People,

as you know Insejn left the moderation team, and we have been looking for a replacement. It didnt take long to agree that Shaft is the very candidate we are looking for. Young, diffrent thinking, outgoing and smart, this will be a very good asset to our team!

Welcome to the Moderation team Shaft!! :)

Nemo

So does this mean the moderation team just got the shaft? :P:P:lol:

wOOt!!

Congradulations Ben! Posted ImagePosted Image

Great choice Nemo!!

Posted Image

Shaft was chosen and voted on by all the moderators/admins on the forum :) (I personally however, could never have imagined anyone better at this very moment) :) I am sure that he will do a great job here, and helping us out a lot with all the spam :)

He is cool. He might be too soft for that job, but since lots of members find moderator job fascistic, he is probably the right person for it, soft and flexible... :D

He is cool. He might be too soft for that job, but since lots of members find moderator job fascistic, he is probably the right person for it, soft and flexible... :D

I think they should've taken somebody like Stalker as well. To show a little force. The man has huge steel huevos.

Posted Image

Daaaaaaamn right...

Shaft was chosen and voted on by all the moderators/admins on the forum :) (I personally however, could never have imagined anyone better at this very moment) :) I am sure that he will do a great job here, and helping us out a lot with all the spam :)

I'll do my best. Hopefully the new CAPTCHA will get rid of the bots for good. :)

Good luck Ben, hope you can stand the heat!

Me too. Nah, I'll be fine. :)

Welcome onboard Ben! :)

Now go make us coffee. :lol:

I don't much like virtual coffee...

I'm watching you, seraph. :ph34r:

not sure if hes the best one you could pick ;)

ill be watching your every move shaft :ph34r:

im sure he is the best pick, and he will be watching your every move, as well ;)

Congrats mate... I'm sure you'll do good. Let me know if I can be of any assistance :)

Shaft, that offer is something that means a lot, Colin is a good Mod! :)