Racism in Goa?

Colin OOOD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats frickin retarded... :angry: :angry:

I saw this thread. Devic sent it to me and he's just beside himself with anger!

It's so sad to read how this scene is being destroyed there!

Did you read the other links too?

I just don't understand it.

:(

:( some people are really an a**.

They have forgotten the true spirit of goa/psy trance and made it a source of Drug dealing.

:angry:It definately has to be changed and only we all together can do it

:D

I love your spirit electromonk!

They forbid Indians to enter the party in their very own country ? :huh::blink::unsure:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

It's all about the Cartel/Mafia.... how much $ they can make and land they can take!

Bastards!

I'm so angry!!

:angry:

:D

I love your spirit electromonk!

It's all about the Cartel/Mafia.... how much $ they can make and land they can take!

Bastards!

I'm so angry!!

I mean, just imagine that some puffed up mobster is forbidding you to enter the party IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY ! ! ! :blink: INCREDIBLE. :mellow:

The world literally has come to an end. Let's wait in peace and not pissed off. <_<:(:unsure::ph34r:

I mean, just imagine that some puffed up mobster is forbidding you to enter the party IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY ! ! ! :blink: INCREDIBLE. :mellow:

The world literally has come to an end. Let's wait in peace and not pissed off. <_<:(:unsure::ph34r:

Yes, I see what you mean.... ^_^

oh yeah, now when locals in india is not allowed at his party then its end of the world?

and whos XP?

Bastards!

I'm so angry!!

Thats it.... this has nothing to with being the psy-scene or not... It could have been anything, for those people its just means income!

The mafia is only interested in making money on drugs and laundrying money.... they don't give a fuck about the "goa spirit".... same shit happening everywhere!

Well I guess when too much money comes into play it attracts this kind of "bad" people! And then the whole idea about the place gets fucked up! Its happened to the old hippie town "Christiania" here in Copenhagen aswell, well sort of! The hippies started it now the mafia is killing it....

Well who is that XP? Is he the same XP Voodoo I saw last summer??

Yes!)

I've always been hating that dickhead!

Guilty until proven innocent!

The trance scene has heaps of homophobia as well, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised.

Which is so fucking ironic considering homosexuals FOUNDED trance.