Happy Holiday CD Give-away to Psynews!

faze

Face, why do you want gift me this cd, i don´t get that, i appreciate it but i don´t get it, i want support Simon Posford but i don´t if i get a cd which is allready in the hands of someone because the cd is allready sold and it is like stealing. Explain me, please.

... :blink: Have you ever been given a present, Radi? Do you get nice thing in colored boxes on your birthday?

Oh, boy! You've had a tough childhood.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face, why do you want gift me this cd, i don´t get that, i appreciate it but i don´t get it, i want support Simon Posford but i don´t if i get a cd which is allready in the hands of someone because the cd is allready sold and it is like stealing. Explain me, please.

Do you think giving/accepting a gift is stealing? :blink: How weird...

The reasons I want to give you a gift are.

1. You adore Simon Posford.

2. You cannot purchase his CD yourself, even though you really want to.

3. This way you can hear Simon on CD, as it should be heard (other than live)

4. Simon gets money too, I am not giving you my copy, I would be buying you a new copy at psyshop and having them ship it to you.

5. It's the holidays.

6. Giving a gift to someone feels good.

If you are uncomfortable with it, I do understand. If you do not want a CD, I will not be upset.

If you are uncomfortable with it, I do understand. If you do not want a CD, I will not be upset.

hey its ok faze, the guy just have never had a real cd, he wouldnt know what to do with it ;)

its like giving caveman casette player :P

The reasons I want to give you a gift are.

1. You adore Simon Posford.

2. You cannot purchase his CD yourself, even though you really want to.

3. This way you can hear Simon on CD, as it should be heard (other than live)

4. Simon gets money too, I am not giving you my copy, I would be buying you a new copy at psyshop and having them ship it to you.

5. It's the holidays.

6. Giving a gift to someone feels good.

You are da man ! :)

Vibrasphere !!!

I got jipped out of Vibraspere's echo CD due to my incarceration...

AMAZING STUFF that Vibrasphere!!!

and even if I don't win, thanks for the generous offerings!!! :D

As you see above, there is some great news to add to this!

I have modified the original post to contain some changes.

Thanks to Jikkenteki and Par-2!

Well, the edit to the 1st post makes mine kind of redundant :(

Snap up that album & comp from par-2 peeps, you'll not regret getting those for free :)

Could a mod please possibly change the Topic to something a little more appropriate? Maybe "Happy Holiday CD Give-away to Psynews" or such?

Thank you,

f

I liked the crazy fazey title!

How about crazy fazey's big christmas bonanza?

Woow, now that's really nice! :) I would really like one of the Walk Trough Neptunes Garden CDs if there is still one available. Should I allready PM you my adress or will there be some sort of prize draw?

And I'll change the topic titles as suggested by the threadstarter. :)

Woow, now that's really nice! :) I would really like one of the Walk Trough Neptunes Garden CDs if there is still one available. Should I allready PM you my adress or will there be some sort of prize draw?

And I'll change the topic titles as suggested by the threadstarter. :)

Thanks for changing the topic, tatsu.

No address yet. If more than 5 people want the Neptune's Garden, I would have to draw names. You are on the list for it now.

That neptune's garden looks mighty fine.... I really enjoyed The Long Walk Home! So if its that vein I would love a copy of that one ;)

Ed: faze will u draw and then ask for addresses or do u want them pm'ed? I guess its the first but just wanna check.... :)