Happy Holiday CD Give-away to Psynews!

faze

That would have to be like tomorrow then. Plus, I cannot speak for how busy Jikkenteki might be over the holidays.

Time's no major issue for me. The next couple days I have a few things going on, but I could start mailing stuff potentially as early as Friday ;)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time's no major issue for me. The next couple days I have a few things going on, but I could start mailing stuff potentially as early as Friday ;)

Very cool J.

How does Thursday the 14th sound as a cutoff date gang? Then I can compile the names and addresses and get them sorted.

Everyone ok with that then?

Dec 14th is last day

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

:wub:

Thank you!!

Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas... whichever you prefer.

:D

So few guys for Vibrasphere, I thought that one will be the leading wanna-have-it CD, so I'll edit my application, if it's OK ;)

VA - Sanatonic Audio - highest priority

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home - medium priority

Vibrasphere - Archipelago - low priority

In case I win one CD, write me off the others in the lottery.

This is one CD I have not heard. I really like Vibrasphere's chilled stuff. Is this a similar atmosphere?

Well, you can always listen to the samples. There are 2 chill tracks, 1 breakish and the others are usual Vibrasphere 130-140 prog.

Well, you can always listen to the samples. There are 2 chill tracks, 1 breakish and the others are usual Vibrasphere 130-140 prog.

I didn't really get much from the samples, I never do. I need to know what the album's like to sit down & absorb.

Vibrasphere has always been one of my favorite prog acts. I love their sort of trance meets dub approach.

Hey, I remember a Neptun's Garden give away (some sort of trivia?), so I won, you asked for address and I never received it :( Are you sure you sent it? Thank you, Ukrpost? :(

Hey, I remember a Neptun's Garden give away (some sort of trivia?), so I won, you asked for address and I never received it :( Are you sure you sent it? Thank you, Ukrpost? :(

All the Neptune CDs we received addressed for were sent. I recall there was one winner whose address we never received so one copy never went out. Perhaps that was yours? I'd look it up but the company who provided our server service completely crapped out a while back and I lost almost all of my email. :( I know one winner in the Long Walk Home give away got lost in that same server crash problem as well :angry:

If there are still copies available i'd appreciate one of "The Long Walk Home", shall i pm you my address...? If there are more than 10 people that want the cd though, feel free to exclude me from the draw, since i've already received a cd from you in the past! If not, i'd like to have it!!

A big Thanxx to Jikkenteki and Faze for this gesture! It is much appreciated.....

:)

vibrasphere - archipelago

like everyone lol :)

but if i do win it as a random choice i'd give 10 eur to charity (for real) -> but no priority to me please , just fair lottery or others would be mad!

Radi, have you been getting my PMs? See, I didn't rip you off for money, right? Just an honest man here.

He got ;) he's been in the what are you listening thread praising posford even more mow he's on CD! Don't worry, I'm sure he's grateful inside.

Hello all,

First thing I want to do is give thanks to Jikkenteki and Par-2 Productions, for their great CDs.

Thanks guys!

We had quite a lot of entries, which is great! There was a bit of confusion for me, as some people put down multiple choices. As we have the most of The Long Walk Home, if you mentioned it as a possible choice, I put you into that pool of names instead of your other choices. Where we didn't have enough of a certain CD, I drew a name from a hat.

Congratulations to all who won a CD. I am saddened that I did not have enough CDs of the single copies to give everyone a CD that they wanted. :(

Here are the winners. Winners please PM me your name and address. Thank you.

Oopie, Synogen, Aqualung, Trancechick, Shaft, Phobium, advance, Nextworld, exotic, RTP, Amphiton, Mike A, Flakeboy, Psychedelic Vegetable, endah, Goazzz, Kathmandu, antic, and Aut.

Yes, you read correctly, that is 19 winners, not 10. That is everyone that asked for a copy. Thanks to Jikkenteki, everyone wins on this one. :)

VA - A Walk Through Neptune's Garden

Tatsu, Drosophilia, andonis, and dnab.

E vs. Y - Lords of the Liverdance goes to D3lerious (however many 3s he has in his name, sorry if misspelled)

Vibrasphere - Archipelago goes to Echo Void.

VA - Sanatonic Audio goes to NT

and

VA - Nova Natura goes to X-Scream.

Again, my thanks to Jikkenteki at Par-2 Productions.

Congratulations to all the winners. We hope to mail these out soon, again, please PM me (Faze), your Name and Address.

Happy Holidays to everyone at Psynews.

Thanks to all the members for making this a fun place to hang out.

EDIT : added antic to the list. My apologies for missing you on first try. :(

Oopie, Synogen, Aqualung, Trancechick, Shaft, Phobium, advance, Nextworld, exotic, RTP, Amphiton, Mike A, Flakeboy, Psychedelic Vegetable, endah, Goazzz, Kathmandu, and Aut.

Yes, you read correctly, that is 18 winners, not 10. That is everyone that asked for a copy. Thanks to Jikkenteki, everyone wins on this one. :)

VA - A Walk Through Neptune's Garden

Tatsu, Drosophilia, andonis, and dnab.

Congrats to all these people! I'm sure you are going to enjoy these amazing CDs!

Kudos to Faze & Jikkenteki for such a nice gesture (very christmassy)!