Chavs and Psytrance

yohankiwi

I was at a house party the other night and there was a group of chavs dancing around to some mindless drum and bass. Me and my friend joined them for a bit but then began to find the music somewhat insulting to our intelligence (i know this sounds arrogant but you know what i mean...yuk) and so we told them we were going to introduce them to some proper 'dance' music and so plugged in my ipod and whacked on hallucinogen. The results were highly amusing, to say the least:

Firstly they looked rather perplexed, you could tell they were thinking 'What the fuck is this??!', when the bassline hit they started dancing, albeit awkwardly. Then a funny thing happened: they tried to MC/rap along to it. It was absolute, pure, fucking comedy. I just wish i'd recorded it. They nearly beat up me and my mate because we were laughing at them so overtly.

Chavs and psytrance really don't mix...

I was at a house party the other night and there was a group of chavs dancing around to some mindless drum and bass. Me and my friend joined them for a bit but then began to find the music somewhat insulting to our intelligence (i know this sounds arrogant but you know what i mean...yuk) and so we told them we were going to introduce them to some proper 'dance' music and so plugged in my ipod and whacked on hallucinogen. The results were highly amusing, to say the least:

Firstly they looked rather perplexed, you could tell they were thinking 'What the fuck is this??!', when the bassline hit they started dancing, albeit awkwardly. Then a funny thing happened: they tried to MC along to it. It was absolute, pure, fucking comedy. I just wish i'd recorded it. They nearly beat up me and my mate because we were laughing at them so overtly.

642126[/snapback]

Ofcourse, these are the typical results when people listen to hallucinogen, i must try to get monica into hallucinogen.

Firstly they looked rather perplexed, you could tell they were thinking 'What the fuck is this??!', when the bassline hit they started dancing, albeit awkwardly. Then a funny thing happened: they tried to MC/rap along to it. It was absolute, pure, fucking comedy. I just wish i'd recorded it. They nearly beat up me and my mate because we were laughing at them so overtly.

642126[/snapback]

:lol:

good one, indeed camera would be nice :D

Ofcourse, these are the typical results when people listen to hallucinogen, i must try to get monica into hallucinogen.

642127[/snapback]

or perhaps even better - you should try get simon inside monica :ph34r:?

642184[/snapback]

It would be great if i could indeet put Simons musical skills in her, then she would do hallucinogenic music andit would be very sweet seeing this beautiful skinny girl producing stumming hallucinogen tracks.

642184[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It would be great if i could indeet put Simons musical skills in her, then she would do hallucinogenic music andit would be very sweet seeing this beautiful skinny girl producing stumming hallucinogen tracks.

642269[/snapback]

you already know which is the most productive part on simons body, dont you?

lets get it on ;)

dont forget to videotape it, this is gonna be pretty popular in ex cccp countries, marketplace for fat, old us dudes :o:P

642126[/snapback]

unfortunately some of them do :(

UNFORTUNATELY :(

:(

642126[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Rap to Hallucinogen, I'd have loved to have seen that!

Yo, listen up, muthafuckaz!

Flat trippin'

Pancakes is wut I'm flippin'

Meltin' walls, big eyeballs

My nine ain't got no clip in.

Swirlin' in da vortex

I can see ma own infinity

Ma mind download da codecs

I can see ma soul in fronta me.

Don't ya dis this state

It's a trance in which I'm livin'

Impossible ta hate

It's love that's what I'm givin'

Rollin' with ma basslines

Respect to tha produca

The kicks trip off like landmines

A psychedelic killa.

Peace.

Flat trippin'

Swirlin' in da vortex

Don't ya dis this state

Impossible ta hate

Respect to tha produca

A psychedelic killa.

Peace.

642341[/snapback]

HIRED!!! :D

Flat trippin'

Swirlin' in da vortex

Don't ya dis this state

Impossible ta hate

Respect to tha produca

A psychedelic killa.

Peace.

642341[/snapback]

YO!

:D :D :D

:R :R :R

B)B)B)

Pscodaliec!

...some mindless drum and bass. Me and my friend joined them for a bit but then began to find the music somewhat insulting to our intelligence...

well for a sec i was worried you would like that stupid drum and bass music. but as i read onward i felt a bit of a relief. its good that the "scene" has still open minded psy intellectuals like yourself... ;]

P.S.: i hope your high intelligence has already determined that i am being sarcastic

well for a sec i was worried you would like that stupid drum and bass music. but as i read onward i felt a bit of a relief. its good that the "scene" has still open minded psy intellectuals like yourself... ;]

P.S.: i hope your high intelligence has already determined that i am being sarcastic

642503[/snapback]

:lol::lol: *thumps up for you*

I would actually like to hear some propper rap over a psy beat, could be interesting. At least when we are talking about real rap (as in old-school hip-hop) and not 50 Cent charts stuff.

I love drum and bass. I have a good 30 + drum and bass cds in my collection. However, i think that there is A LOT of shit drum and bass out there, and this is especially true of the type that i find chavs listen to. The type that requires 0 imagination to come up with, has no variation or intricasies whatsoever in the songs or even between the songs and has some annoying MC spitting out rhymes in a droning voice that an eight year old kid could probably write better in his poetry class (and would probably sound better rapping too)

This is the type of drum and bass i find insulting to my intelligence, especially considering there is so much better stuff out there...

I also like a lot of hip-hop, but again i find a lot of the same problems in the genre.

:lol:  :lol:  *thumps up for you*

I would actually like to hear some propper rap over a psy beat, could be interesting. At least when we are talking about real rap (as in old-school hip-hop) and not 50 Cent charts stuff.

642509[/snapback]

it's not psy rather IDM/downtempo with rap , check Funkstorung - Disconnect album as well as Prefuse 73...

it's not psy rather IDM/downtempo with rap , check Funkstorung - Disconnect album as well as Prefuse 73...

642515[/snapback]

Thanks, gonna check it out! :) Never heard of this before...

hahaha love it.

When I goto Cabbage(psy Trance party) every month there is always a little group of them in the corner waving there hands like gangster rappers, it makes me laugh, I actually went upto one once and asked if he like this music, and he said "Yeah" dis ard techno stuff is buzzing".................................