Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a moderator, I don't think you have the right to joke in front of people, as it could be seen as you share privileged relationships with one user more than another...

I knew somebody would say that. :)

Yes, we are predictable, no? :lol::P

Yes indeed, it's like X-Mas with the family: every year the same drama!! :lol:

take some time off and think about why it's so important for you to be a moderator.

You should really quit the bitching about Tatsu and her moderating. It`s annoying.

Nobody forces you to stay here. You can leave if you don`t like her moderating style, just as TJMP did.

ban me now!! I really cannot believe this...

I remember that everyone understood that my orignal message came across worngly simply because of the way it was typed. Feathers even said he understood this and accepted my apolgy for the mistake.

You disgust me with this.

Ban me now and take me off your fucking msn. You make me fucking sick. Rot in hell.

I'm getting a curious sense of deja-vu...

I'd like to extend a hug to Tatsu and hope she doesn't take all that shit she received from The Horny Man Project to her heart. You are 100% ok and you do have a big heart.

+1

yes nemo, you are more then welcome to come to my home and make a doodoo on my carpet. But the drugs? I will give it to you for free :)

. i havent complained about the moderation, the rules ect, have I? I was complaining about the moderators. there is a difference.

i have also made a remark that psynews has gone isra.

god night

:drama:

yes nemo, you are more then welcome to come to my home and make a doodoo on my carpet. But the drugs? I will give it to you for free :)

. i havent complained about the moderation, the rules ect, have I? I was complaining about the moderators. there is a difference.

god night

blah blah, and again, just blah blah..

As a moderator, I don't think you have the right to joke in front of people, as it could be seen as you share privileged relationships with one user more than another...

She's a moderator on an internet forum, not a leader of a country! The job is not important enough to have to cancel out all fun <_<

Yeah, sometimes it's best not to be too sarcastic. But this thread is fun, I have to admit.

Sarcasm and abstract language are always appropriate and Who Does not get it got jealous cause his inability to grasp the point, (As Perfect Stranger case) which was Totaly Not for Warning.

Sarcasm and abstract language are always appropriate and Who Does not get it got jealous cause his inability to grasp the point, (As Perfect Stranger case) which was Totaly Not for Warning.

Are you being sarcastic too, or just abstract? :D

Anyway, I didn't feel like getting banned because Nemo was in one of his lousy moods, for the sake of a mediocre joke.

She's a moderator on an internet forum, not a leader of a country! The job is not important enough to have to cancel out all fun <_<

He was being ironic (I think...). ;)

Are you being sarcastic too, or just abstract? :D

Anyway, I didn't feel like getting banned because Nemo was in one of his lousy moods, for the sake of a mediocre joke.

What the fuck? Get off your high horse, I am not doing any banning here anymore, I will delete peoples account if they fucking ask for it though. Eat some meat dude, maybe you will feel better then.

What the fuck? Get off your high horse, I am not doing any banning here anymore, I will delete peoples account if they fucking ask for it though. Eat some meat dude, maybe you will feel better then.

:lol: Good idea. Maybe I'll eat my high horse, and kill two birds with one stone. :D

Wait, then I should probably eat those two birds, no? See, now you've turned me into a full-on carnivorous killer. <_<

:lol: Good idea. Maybe I'll eat my high horse, and kill two birds with one stone. :D

Wait, then I should probably eat those two birds, no? See, now you've turned me into a full-on carnivorous killer. <_<

Well, maybe that would be better for you...

god night

Read my post again, ok? ;)

blah blah, and again, just blah blah..

+1

I feel like joining this discussion, but since I know it wouldn't help shit, I refrain from doing so.

:)

Peace, y'all.

Oh, but I do have to say this: even if sarcasm is sometimes misunderstood, it is a very underrated weapon.

catch a bird, catch a bird, Have you realized that holy ghost as a bird in form of pigeon is a feminine site of God? Bad, that Christianity is not mentioning it...

The girl has 8 o'clock pants, a green sash, and a convertible hairdo.