How many cds do you buy in a month?

Ormion

1 to 5.

Sometimes there's a real breakout though and then it's 10 or more or so ... but that is seldom. The ingredients for an incident like that are drastically low prices for really good stuff ... which does only rarely occur.

Do tapes count? If yes then such an incident was a month ago. In Prague I bought 5 CDs and 5 tapes ... that's 10 releases in total.

On this September's CD fleamarket I bought only three...

Usually 1-5, but it depends on what's been released, what Cd's I really want & if it looks as if they'll be "out of stock" due to Artist/Label popularity.

Last month I bought 7. Saiko Sounds is my second home!

:D

I have 3 more on the way, 2 from Saiko and 1 from Beatspace.

B)

No mate. I'm from England so I find Japanese prices quite cheap  :)  :)  :)

612238[/snapback]

Lucky (?) you then. Where I'm from Japanese cds are almost double the price. I still prefer to buy from Saiko Sounds because even with shipping its so much cheaper, but as you say, when its in hand. Whenever I head down to Tokyo I have to be extra careful during my visits to Quintrix and Cisco.

Lucky (?) you then. Where I'm from Japanese cds are almost double the price. I still prefer to buy from Saiko Sounds because even with shipping its so much cheaper, but as you say, when its in hand. Whenever I head down to Tokyo I have to be extra careful during my visits to Quintrix and Cisco.

612245[/snapback]

Yeah! They are the only shops I ever remove my headphones for :D

If you change CDs to records, I'm at about one per day. It's slowed down recently though as I moved to a new place with much higher rent, bought lots of new furniture and bought a new 24" monitor. But normally about a record per day, yeah.

I also voted 1 - 5 but it used to be a lot more, especially when you also count records. But I'm a bit tense with money so it also depends on what bargains or used stuff I find...

Usually I buy around 8 CD's a month second-hand on eBay and Amazon, but it depends, some months I'll buy 20 CD's, some months as little as 1 or 2. In regards to psy CD's, it's around 6 a year, so 0.5 a month.

I placed myself in the 11-20 per month...

even though it varies very much for me. But usually I buy about 5-10 new/old records of psy per month, depending on the quality what is on hand and my own money situation... and then about 2-7 records of other music, depending if I find good offers :)

I voted "more than 20" which has been the case every month for a while now... But of course, I'll buy less than that sometimes...

I buy both from psysical stores, but mostly from the internet... Used and new for all kinds of outlets.

Lots of older psytrance, but also more upfront stuff... My DJ gig also requires lots of DJ tool (rock/indie/crossover).

I'm addicted!

/DP

I have voted 6-10 which is true for some months but maybe less in others, but its proberbly about right... I'm not really sure if I keep affording it though... :( I really hope so! Maybe I need to buy more on ebay... :unsure: