Lotto Contest for May

faze

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Delta - "Send in... Send back"

It's great, nuttin' more to it. This particular copy has a nice story as well though. I got it in a three-ways trade from Tatsu, by buying Prosect Andy a CD, and he sent one to Tatsu. I had been looking for this CD for ages, and was even considering downloading it from some dodgy place.... Then out of a clear blue sky, a day I was in a bad mood, Andy MSNed me, that he had found a copy for trade - so Tatsu totally made my day.

- Therefore, should I win, my prize goes to Tatsu, because this lottery is also about sharing, helping out and so on... :D

-A

Hmm.. i'm going to name a metal album instead of a psy album :ph34r:

The most played metal album this period would be Keep of Kalessin - Armada (2006)

At first I was a bit ankward about this album but soon enough I realised it is really an awesome album, really diverse (progressive) blackmetal with enough pace and agression to keep it interresting for me and finallly a band with a sound that hasn't been copied from other bands.. great speedy and epic riffs and I actually like almost all songs on the album, which is rather unique :) Recommended for every metalhead here!

And thanks for the great contest Faze, it rocks ! :lol:

Guest Astro Cortex

Sad that so few people are taking part so far. Come on guys & girls, you're throwing a possible 15-20$ right out of the window there. Just name a fuckin CD and add a few words why you like it, how hard can it be?! ;)

Or is it that most people just prefer to dload illegally? :(

It's great, nuttin' more to it. This particular copy has a nice story as well though. I got it in a three-ways trade from Tatsu, by buying Prosect Andy a CD, and he sent one to Tatsu. I had been looking for this CD for ages, and was even considering downloading it from some dodgy place.... Then out of a clear blue sky, a day I was in a bad mood, Andy MSNed me, that he had found a copy for trade - so Tatsu totally made my day.

- Therefore, should I win, my prize goes to Tatsu, because this lottery is also about sharing, helping out and so on... :D

-A

530799[/snapback]

I agree. Great album. Def by Delta Part 2 is one of my all-time faves. Listened to it over the weekend.

-A

530799[/snapback]

Hehe, I'm glad you like the album so much, it didn't move me at all... Totally not my style so I was glad I could trade it in. It's very nice of you to offer me your price if you win, Î'd gladly take it so my to buy-list gets a bit smaller. But it's anyway a good feeling to make you happy with the music. :)

to me that will be 'FAHRENHEIT PROJECT PART 4' i think... from ultimae rec.

played a lot as "after the party"/bedtime music :)

from psy i played 'FROM THE LEGEND' from the MISTED MUPPET many times in the beginning of this year and also the 'AZAX SYNDROM/PSYCHOTIC MICRO' cd 'VOICES OF MADNESS'...

nowadays i really wouldn't know...

Ololiuqui - Ololiuqui

I've listened to it so many times that I've finally learnt to spell it :)

Lovely bubbling psychedelic goa with a very mysterious atmosphere. Track number 5, Chitty Bang, is hands down one of the best goa trance tracks ever made.

Prolly sanatonic audio. Personally these people are spitting the trippiest shit of them all. Zikdrury is tatsy as all hell.

either that or the Electrypnose that was another sure shot.

Ooh a contest! How exciting!!

Hmmm tricky question though - not sure what the album is that I've listened to most....the last few weeks I have been glued to va Hibernation (Iboga) purely for track one - have to crank it each time it comes on. And an oldie but a goodie which I re-discovered the other week is Vatos Locos - Attack and Release which makes me feel all summery oooh yesh it does *bounce*

In my case it will be Vibrasphere - Archipelago - pure bliss!

538001[/snapback]

Agree - track 4 *woot* makes me nearly crash the car with over-excitement every single time....hopefully I'll get to hear this on the dancefloor at least once this summer. :D

Most listened album this year?

That has to be...

"Jurassic Shift" by Ozric Tentacles.

Excellent psy-rock-new-age-stuff. Puts me in another world, far away from all problems... CLICHÉ I know.

definitely elemental journey: absolute ambient vol. 2

but if this enters me into a contest, i don't want to win as i already did last time

538557[/snapback]

You can give your win (If you were to win) to another Psynews member.

hmmm... toss up really...

Dominator - paranormal connection

Terminator& Dejan - Overdrive

Global Alliance compilation

Contest Closed.

Thank you to all that entered. There were a lot of cool recommendations.

I have drawn the names from a hat. The winners are below in order drawn, even though order doesn't really matter, as duplicate choices are fine.

1. Rah

2. Heva

3. Snapinho

Congrats to the winners! Please reply here with your preferred choice of CD, and PM me with your shipping address.

Sorry to the people who entered but did not win. I hope you had fun anyway and got some new record recommendations to check out.

Thanks again,

Faze