Psykovsky

Basilisk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm extremely impressed by it. It's one of the very best dark albums I've heard, including the classics of the golden era. Wishfun Sinful is an amazing track, probably the most impressive I've heard since Delta's The Thing. Psykovsky has renewed my faith in this scene, weird and psychedelic music can still be made.

Maybe I should add that I'm not a fan of the current wave of dark music, I find it to be unpsychedelic and uninspired noise most of the time (noteable exceptions are Scatterbrain, Ocelot and Penta). Psykovskys album on the other hand is very psychedelic and demented.

I love it, and I'm pretty sure it will be the album of the year for me.

worth the hype ? oh yes it is. Its worth the hype, worth the snype, worth the pipe, worth the kite.

Im gettin it!!

in belgium they say "GOEGAAN"

wich means it gives you good vibes r something

i really enjoyed it, russian psy as it should be, but i don't know there's something weird to it, some tracks have a really soft kick, while others have a monster one. i'd even dare say it's like it's mastered raelly bad or something, i don't know, but sometimes the sound quality just sucks

track 2 rules anyways B)

Nothing special.Sounds like an Osom album.Too bad Psykovsky lost his crazy style and started producing typical russian psy.

405042[/snapback]

I didn't hear the album yet but i wasn't impressed with his latest output. His early released and unreleased tunes were the shit. Golden Gree Shit, Back in the USSR and Inner Disorder were something really special. And also Osom and Headless Horsemen were really out there. But today he sounds more like Kindzadza and all those killar acts. :blink:

darkpsy - fear? boring album IMHO dude

405469[/snapback]

How you know? :blink: It hasn't been released, right? Anyway, all of the compilations tracks I've heard from him are amazing, robotic fear.

Darkpsy - what an interesting artist name

Weel yeah it is, but I care only for his music.

Is it mandatory to understand your music? I don't really like Britney Spears but i do like Ocelot for example. Do i HAVE to like your music?

405740[/snapback]

yeah or course u like ocelot because his is from usa

u r typical american men))) who dont like european music)) i understand u))

let me guess u like Mubali also, Penta, and all others from usa)))

btw their all my friends and i respect their music and they mine....

maybe they dont liky my music but they not saying everytime(i dont like psyfactor, Darkpsy and else) LIKE U R all)))) as i see last time)) this topic about psykovsky and even in this topic someone like u saying I DONT LIKE PSYFACTOR

why me? why everytime saying about my music? all people forgot it already and some fluffy men continue screaming about it)))

and besides - did i ask that u have to like MY music?))))) hehe oh god! it makes me laugh

Guest Elysium

yeah or course u like ocelot because his is from usa

u r typical american men))) who dont like european music)) i understand u))

405801[/snapback]

hmmmm FP is from Israel.

I am from Europe and I also do not like it. Does that count? :huh: