Psykovsky

Basilisk

Guest Elysium

His reply in this thread was emotionally stated I guess, but he could for sure left out the blaming & flaming.

Yes he could for sure have left out the "emotional" insults. Come on now.. "emotional"??? The guy comes here and attack people for no reason whatsoever. I am an artist too and damn I am no angel but if people do not like my music then thats fine with me. I got no problem with it and I would never react like he did. In debates about other things I might haha :P .... nahh I am Mr. Shanti these days :)

He was down right rude and insulting and thats how it was. No excuses.

Edited by Elysium

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear the album yet but i wasn't impressed with his latest output. His early released and unreleased tunes were the shit. Golden Gree Shit, Back in the USSR and Inner Disorder were something really special. And also Osom and Headless Horsemen were really out there. But today he sounds more like Kindzadza and all those killar acts.  :blink:

405079[/snapback]

True, Golden Green Shit and Inner Disorder rocked big time, at least for me... his latest music have a new style, but i dig this album anyway.

"Why is it so hard to respect producers for their work they do?"

well for me its not that i dont respect some of these crybaby producers in this thread, its i just think they must be giving bj's to the label owners in order to get their shitty music released? :)

"Why is it so hard to respect producers for their work they do?"

well for me its not that i dont respect some of these crybaby producers in this thread, its i just think they must be giving bj's to the label owners in order to get their shitty music released? :)

406888[/snapback]

how respectful of you...

Edited by RAH2D2

I dont like PSykosviky music appart from a few tracks. I still have to check out that album thou

And that Darkpsy that was mentioned here is somewhat bad. I mean he is at Brazil right now (or he is brazilian? :blink: ), and i had seen him playing and i though it was very comercial and mediocre

My taste thou....

And that Darkpsy that was mentioned here is somewhat bad. I mean he is at Brazil right now (or he is brazilian? :blink: ), and i had seen him playing and i though it was very comercial and mediocre

My taste thou....

406900[/snapback]

Darkpsy is a French guy who lives in Portugal. He also makes music as Analog Experience, afaik. He's made some real nice tracks, but the album was disappointing for me, not very interesting music at all. :(

eh, Psyfactor got really pissed when I commented on his album on Isratrance. to the effect that I don't "understand" his music. It seems that he equates people who don't like his stuff with not understanding it. It's not a very intelligent choice for the artist to make because there will always be lots and lots of people with good taste who just simply don't like his music.

406812[/snapback]

all my shitty words were dedicated to one guy only...... half year past and topic with my album also exist, why he shouldnt went in it and didnt flow his Review style critics like I DONT LIKE Psyfactor))? no no he did it after few times past and in another topic about Psykovsky) WHY? maybe you will answer on it?

looks like he is a that kind of people who spreadout bullshit in back of even his friends.........

well about u? maybe u would like when the people always sayin that they DONT LIKE U from your back.... imho in facts.....

Guest Elysium

all my shitty words were dedicated to one guy only...... half year past and topic with my album also exist, why he shouldnt went in it and didnt flow his Review style critics like I DONT LIKE Psyfactor))? no no he did it after few times past and in another topic about Psykovsky) WHY? maybe you will answer on it?

looks like he is a that kind of people who spreadout bullshit in back of even his friends.........

well about u? maybe u would like when the people always sayin that they DONT LIKE U from your back.... imho in facts.....

407954[/snapback]

Get over it or stop making music if one man's disliking of you music affect you so much that you get so angry. My opinion of course ;)

407954[/snapback]

some people actually DO like your music. I think some of your tracks are alright. If your going to make your music public (especially on this forum) perpare to have it hated by at least someone. try not to stoop to their level ;)

Guest Elysium

As an artist you got to be prepared to critisism and even strong critisism. If an artist can not deal with the critisism then he/she should consider to stay away from places where the critisism flourish... positive or negatice.. Just as when Actors do not read reviews of their performance in a plays etc... And always remember that taste is different....thank god.

407954[/snapback]

Who, me? :huh:

Darkpsy was brought up as being boring... I thought of your album, which I found to be uninspired as well, with a similarly daft set of track names, and so on. Big deal. It's a discussion forum - a place where people share opinions. Get over yourself, chowderhead.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Dear Psyfactor don't focalize too much on Basilisk's words, he's quite known for his provoc-active trend btw it's his right to dislike your music, that's life.

Wait, I'm provocative? :rolleyes:

Let's flash back to page 2... in an offhand way I say I didn't like Psyfactor's album after the subject of Darkpsy's was brought up. In turn I'm told I live in Britney Spears land and do not understand "pure dark music"... I don't even take the bait; I just snuff it and let things go on. Nonetheless, here we are days later and it's still going on. Pardon me if I'm trying to highlight just how absurd this is.

Guest Elysium

Wait, I'm provocative? :rolleyes:

In turn I'm told I live in Britney Spears land and do not understand "pure dark music".

407999[/snapback]

I dont understand dark music too... And I want Madonna's autograph tattooed on my butt B)

Guest Elysium

I understand both 'dark' and 'light' music if we choose to label music that way. I wonder if mr Psyfactor understands prog  <_<

408092[/snapback]

I wonder if you understood my joke :blink:

:)

Just trying to bring myself up-to-date here.

110% agreed... then again I didn't like Psyfactor either.

405566[/snapback]

Psyfactor replies..

- hehehe yeah yeah the Britney Spears land will never understand pure dark music))

405729[/snapback]

Wait, this whole "heated" thing started because one person spoke his feelings on a certain artist's music and/or style they didn't like? Ha! Wait, Britney Spears land? ... So because they don't like one dark psytrance artist or album they are generalized as one of the.. bimbo's? :huh: I believe you, Psyfactor was being sarcastic. He could NOT have been serious. I don't think he thought of the realistic replies people would return when he submited that comment.

I've heard both albums (Darkpsy and Psyfactor - Evil Inside) and both are not my type of dark psytrance either. Other than the fairly catchy melody, (albeit too repetitive and simple, or lacking in other melodies and change in sound for my taste) in the Shitty Bastards song, every other track on the Evil Inside - Psyfactor album was not interesting, imaginative, or catchy enough for me. The same goes for many other artists' music, styles, and albums. Does that mean I don't know dark psytrance or lack good taste? Some dark psytrance albums up to my taste...

OLD DARK PSYTRANCE:

- Cydonia - In Fear of A Red Planet

- Xdream - Radio

- The Delta: Scizoeffective

- Darshan - Awakening

- Dark Soho (first two albums)

- Xenomorph - Cassandra's Nightmare

- Penta - Pentafiles

NEW DARK PSYTRANCE:

- Scatterbrain - Infernal Angel ... (2003)

- There is No Tomorrow (comp) ... (2004)

- Space Monkey - Psychotic Episode ... (2004)

Regardless, when ANY artist releases something to the public, the public may comment, whether negative or positive. It's common and expected.

407954[/snapback]

Wait, any criticism made by others in this thread was toward your actual music, not you as an individual, rather the music by Psyfactor. Some people like it, others don't. That doesn't seem cool to judge and put down that person because they don't care for your music. That's just silly. If I released something and some people didn't seem to like it, I'd focus on the written reviews that may explain why they didn't like my music or album. I'd try to learn from both positive and negative feedback and see how I can maybe improve my work so that I develop and attract more listeners and fans.

NEW DARK PSYTRANCE:

- Scatterbrain - Infernal Angel

- Penta - Pentafiles

- Space Monkey - Psychotic Episode

- There is No Tomorrow (comp)

- Megalopsy - Abstract Machine

408246[/snapback]

OLD

:P

plus, Space Monkey is, like, full-on.. and the Megalopsy album is, like, boring. :rolleyes:

/opinion