Review Requests

Maxx

Oh, yes and Symphony Of Surgery from Cannibal Syndrome Records, just got it in the mail wednesday and I love it very much especially Total and Katastrof are doing extremely well here.

Can't waith for Cannibal Cookbook.

• 4 weeks later...

Correct and like to read i review before i order it :)

Understandable! Usually it takes some time from its released to any review will apear except it a really hyped one. I have heard the samples on psyshop and they sound alright :)

I ordered Master Margherita and Para Halu straight away even there is no reviews yet..

I hope it was a good impulse.. otherwise.. :huh::o<_<:angry:

Maybe I should have waited for a review.... :P

I'dd like to see a review for;

Hungry for Hungary

I wonder who did the mastering on this one too, cause the box does not mention it, it's louder then average.

Xenomorph himself did the mastering for that one, excelent compilation, lot's of talent and new faces which is not something you see very often these days. I would love to write one down, but i don't have time sleep these days, let alone write a review... <_<

The new one from Melicia (Play with my mind), any reviews available ???

I have it. I haven't written any reviews in awhile, but this is decent. I'm sure the full on-ness and the vocal stuff will turn a lot of people off, but I've found myself searching it out to put in the playlist a few times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone heard Braincell - Universal Language from 2005? I couldn't find a review using the forums admittedly idiosyncratic search function. The samples on saikosounds sound good, but are a but fuk't up.

Never mind. I got it in the post yesterday and first impressions are favourable.

sattel battle : sounds cool (gi'wa) best album of 2006 reminds me a little bit of vithahousu but it's better...

+ 1

If I had the time I would, started but not finished,

it deservers indeed a proper review ;)

+ 1

If I had the time I would, started but not finished,

it deservers indeed a proper review ;)

clicky

its already there ;) enjoy!

ED:

oh I seen u already posted in it... so u don't think it was done in a proper way yet aye ? :P Well give it a go then!