Nystagmus - The Immaculate Perception

Tatsu

I've bought it about two weeks ago and I love more and more the longer I listen to it. It reminds me a bit of Classical Mushroom by IM and the Misted Muppets album, but not in copycat way since the album has a unique feeling (at least for me). It's full of LSD samples that I haven't heard before and I like the melodies in it. Has any body heard it also and do you love it also? I really wonder what other people think about it.

I've bought it about two weeks ago and I love more and more the longer I listen to it. It reminds me a bit of Classical Mushroom by IM and the Misted Muppets album, but not in copycat way since the album has a unique feeling (at least for me). It's full of LSD samples that I haven't heard before and I like the melodies in it. Has any body heard it also and do you love it also? I really wonder what other people think about it.

306834[/snapback]

it's pretty good - not as good as the Talpa album, but better than Misted Muppet, for sure.

A bit too melodic, imo. but I guess that's his thing. gotta go listen to it again now. :)

it's pretty good - not as good as the Talpa album, but better than Misted Muppet, for sure.

A bit too melodic, imo. but I guess that's his thing. gotta go listen to it again now. :)

307088[/snapback]

I like it especially because of those melodies, I could imagine that tripping to this music must be awesome!!

• 3 weeks later...

I like it especially because of those melodies, I could imagine that tripping to this music must be awesome!!

307213[/snapback]

Trippin' to this music IS awesome!! If you don't think so, you need a larger dose :P

- Comrade

I met him at a festival out west... real nice guy, shared some smokes with me :) he says this is his last batch of trance - anything new you will hear from him will be on the chill out side of things. That may change but he sez that's what he's into now (and this may interest some of you out there). I still have to check out this album...

Mmm... Very good album... Been waiting for an album with that mood since Classical Mushroom :D

Ordered it for a week ago.... haven't arrived yet=( Can't wait, only heard it twice before I deleted it and logged on to psyshop :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 18 years later...