All You Wanted To Know About Skazi...

ProSect

this is no joke,

today i speaked with B-Bass, after laughing myself and all those endless threads i just asked how they feel about it? why they remixing rock/prodigy tunes? and some more...

so you all had fun, and you pavel ;) now what you wanted to know? what you want to say? that's the mission of the interview, people vs. skazi or something hehehe

:ph34r:

killlarrrghh

" how do you feel being the cream of psytrance ? oh sorry, this is a skazi interview? please substitute ´cream´ for ´cow dung´ "

ask him exactly that

:lol:

Do you like to murder psytrance ?

Why do you have changed your style so much? ... im asking this because i liked his first album - Animal

roflmao !!! lucky you man, they the chance and make fun mate !!! :lol:

"Are you aware that psynews.org (or the "underground" scene) hates you!?"

1. WHY DO YOU USE THE TERM "PSY-TRANCE" TO DESCRIBE YOUR MUSIC WHEN IT HAS CLEARLY EVOLVED INTO SOMETHING ELSE?

2. DO YOU THINK THAT SPENDING SOOOO MUCH TIME PLAYING SHOWS HAS RESULTED IN LESS STUDIO TIME AND LOWER QUALITY MUSIC?

3. WHY DOES YOUR LOGO SHOW 1 PERSON WITH A GUITAR WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY A 2 -PIECE OUTFIT?

4. SEEING AS THOUGH YOU ARE SO GUITAR-DRIVEN, DO YOU HAVE AN "UNPLUGGED" ALBUM PLANNED ?!

Question:

"Do you concider your self to make Psytrance as in "Psychedelic Trance" or "Psycho Trance? ...

If non, what?"

ok?

Btw. Could you please post all of your questions so that we can see and help you even more? It will become like a "psynews.org Interview by ProSect" B)

I love some of the more "real interview" questions so far by Mylo, mine ... ... ... well, more will come I guess :P

Edit: He may try to answer. I dont label my music bla bla bla.. Dont let him fool you! :)

indeed mylo got good ones, added them. ok here is the interview (i will speak with assaf b-bass 1/2 of skazi who knows english better):

- Hello Assaf, how are you? Everything "killlaarghh"?

- Ok, so here we are for a small interview, I will ask you to leave the commercial/promotional text aside and we will discuss some questions that more then half of the psy-scene bothered with. I would like to mention that I don't dig your music, it's not to my taste, but I never say that some genre or song is crap just because I don't listen to it. And I have to admit that myself had fun with the skazi jokes... Therefore, my first question would be: what's your reaction on all this jokes and the bad waves arround your project and music?

- Some believe that your music is very commercial without any spirit in it, and it ruins the idea of psytrance. How you can comment on that?

- A lot of people see a huge change between your first album and the newer ones, do you feel the change and why it happened? Everybody seem to ask why?

- What is the next mainstream track that you are going to remix? Why do you do that? That's mostly recognized as a commercial move, isn't it?

- Do you think your music is a psychedelic trance? How you define your direction?

- Do you think spending so much time playing on shows has resulted in less studio time that caused lower quality music?

- Why did you choose to make the style of music you are doing, is it because you really like it or just for the fame and money? Do you still like your music?

- Now let's go back to your life, how's the superstar life going?

- Why does your logo show 1 person with a guitar when you actually 2 persons behind the project? Must people think that Skazi is asher only, B-Bass how you feel about that?

- Where do you yourself in the future? Could it be on MTV? Your project is very guitar-driven one, may we find an unplugged tunes soon?

- Do you laugh all the way to the bank? You that this is an easy money?

- Do you think succes is impossible through originality?

- Tell me, what is "killer"? Can the chair i'm sitting on to be "killer"? Or maybe musically speaking - the song of Massive Attack that plays in my stereo?

- What do you think about progressive side of the psytrance?

- I've seen some photo galleries from your parties and some really scary angry faces made me sick, i think it was party in russia, those fellas looked like they gonna explode of drug use but before that kill everybody around. So this is the "killer" fans of yours? People see many young kids and druggies as your fans, how do you see the most of your fans around the globe?

- The last one will be the compressed version of hundredss of messages that i've been asked to tell you, the bad language will be censored in this one: "skazi you are a beep beep beep beeeep beep beeeeep beeep and beeep beep beeeeeep beep beep!". What would be you answer to them?

- Ok, we have to finish here and you have to go back to work. I wish you good luck on any way you choose!

Edit: He may try to answer. I dont label my music bla bla bla.. Dont let him fool you! :)

285167[/snapback]

man, i can't really force him, and i know he will do this, but this only will show us once and for all what they about.

ND

prosect, razor sharp stuff man, good luck and i hope you don't get killed for it ;)

p.s: a little correction (seems like the kind of mistakes i make, hehe)

- Where do you see yourself in the future? Could it be on MTV? Your project is very guitar-driven one, may we find an unplugged tunes soon?

I guess it's too late now but I have a question I would really like to get answered:

Why did you chose to make the style of music you are doing, is it because you really like it or just for the fame and money? And do you still like your music?