What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Ummm, YES ! Isn't it brilliant live ? :D

591422[/snapback]

It's fucking awesome!! Especially the LSD track that lasts for ages... :P But the rest also rocks, hopefully the Hallucinogen gig at the Twisted party will be played in the same quality...

It's fucking awesome!! Especially the LSD track that lasts for ages...  :P But the rest also rocks, hopefully the Hallucinogen gig at the Twisted party will be played in the same quality...

591428[/snapback]

When I've heard him live few months ago, he was actually BETTER than that Live @ DNA Lounge, so expect another psychedelicatessen... ;)

When I've heard him live few months ago, he was actually BETTER than that Live @ DNA Lounge, so expect another psychedelicatessen... ;)

591430[/snapback]

Now I really start drooling!!!! :wub: Does he still include Younger Brother tracks in his set? Would be just fucking great to hear a Infernal Machine track btw...

V/A - The Lurker

07: Hedonix - Novus Ordo Seclorium

great stuff possibly one of the best compilations so far this year for me im really diggin this sound,fat minimalistic psychedelia.