What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiEwz5Gksg

AAARGH!!! This track is beyond belief!!!!

It's....it's music made by God himself!!!

OK don't kill me, but I had never heard anything from Family of Light before :ph34r: and...I didn't care that much for it. It was OK but wasn't particularly trancey, and the modulations seemed like they were thrown in without much thought. Didn't seem very well-produced either, even taking into account the fact the sound came from a Youtube video.

Artifact303 - They Will Communicate :wub:

OK don't kill me, but I had never heard anything from Family of Light before :ph34r: and...I didn't care that much for it. It was OK but wasn't particularly trancey, and the modulations seemed like they were thrown in without much thought. Didn't seem very well-produced either, even taking into account the fact the sound came from a Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv7laheN_zA

What about this fine piece of work? :o I think you should at least listen to the album once.

Posted image is quality! A lot of people don't like them, but I think they are misunderstood!

:P

Mdk

Well I see a lot of people are listening to them so they must be fairly popular.

np

The Orb & David Gilmour - Metallic Spheres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv7laheN_zA

What about this fine piece of work? :o I think you should at least listen to the album once.

That was better, although still doesn't seem up the same caliber as IFO. And it has the same overall production sound, which likely means the whole album sounds that way. Something just seems wrong about it. It seems a step down from the production quality of IFO, like it's more amateur. But I'll admit that it took me a while to really get into IFO. Maybe it would be the same for this album.

7:53 :wub:

That was pretty boring until the acid came in! Also I was going to complain about not being able to tell who it was, but here in the post box I can see the code that gives the URL and tells me it's Ace Ventura. Any idea if there's a way to alter the Soundcloud tag so that it posts the title of the track? Or would such a thing be on Soundcloud's end?

Sideffect: Discogs doesn't allow hotlinking so no one but yourself can see the pictures you are posting.

With discogs too, you can't follow the link back to see what it was supposed to me so we're left entirely in the dark as to what you are listening to :ph34r:

Sideffect: Discogs doesn't allow hotlinking so no one but yourself can see the pictures you are posting.

With discogs too, you can't follow the link back to see what it was supposed to me so we're left entirely in the dark as to what you are listening to :ph34r:

Off course, I forgot, thanx mate!

Edit: it should be fixed :)

Listening to Erta Ale, since there seems to be so much hype about it!

Definetly need a few more listens but on first impression, this is ace! It's not as dark as people might have suggested, but it's not ultra sunshiney, not sure if it's literally groundbreaking or anything, a lot of Etnica influence for sure.

That was pretty boring until the acid came in! Also I was going to complain about not being able to tell who it was, but here in the post box I can see the code that gives the URL and tells me it's Ace Ventura. Any idea if there's a way to alter the Soundcloud tag so that it posts the title of the track? Or would such a thing be on Soundcloud's end?

Just click the Info button on the soundcloud player here and you get track title.

I was mixing LSD with Shamanix. Then I put on Green Nuns of the Revolution. I am still in awe of the concentration of talent back then. It was just overwhelming.

I got invited to this channel: I laughed so hard... I have not seen this this in a long time. This is serious. Do people still pay for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBmrO6isANI