Coolest sample ever

Guest Psymijis

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paradise is not a place.it's a form of consciousness and the step of human evolution initiated by the DNA system.this DNA system contains all the information neccessary for transformation of living structure;the past,the present and the future forms.today the collect of consciousness has reached a special point of transformation being able to receive and integrate a great cosmic love,never changing,forever true in the name of love.

DANCE FOR PARADISE!

best sample ever (followed by hallu-lsd and astral-people can fly)

boris you are the man.one of the best tracks ever.i hope that you will bring lots of memories today!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love Scatterbrain's "Mexican Jesus", it sounds so, uh...cool (not in the "rulez" sense :)), very detached. "No conspiracy" by Shakta hasn't been mentioned yet I think, also a nice one. Hallucinogen's have become classics throughout, but I tend to overdo it on them and athen I don't like them as much any more. "Speech Work" does the same by itself IMHO---cool (in the "rulez" sense!) idea, but ab bit too much of it. Anyway still a good track. My favorite is still Cosmosis' "Weird, sick&twisted".

Cosmosis and Shakta - Visitors : 'Wait! Where are you going alien visitors? Come back!'

Doof - Mars needs women: 'We checked and doublechecked, it keeps coming back the same thing. The message is Mars needs women.'

Atmos - Fill The Hat: 'This is my magic eye. I can see what people are thinking with this eye'

Atmos - Medical Trauma: 'Quit traumatizing women with sexual intercourse'

B.L.T. & Danni Makov - Patterns Of...:

'Max, Max, look, pretty, ha? Can we do it Max, can we? How about 255*183? I got it, I got it, thats the answer.'

'Mathematics is the language of nature.'

'Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge.'

'There are patterns.'

'My guess is that, er, certain problems cause computers to get stuck in a loop. The loop leads to meltdown, but just before they crash they become aware of their own structure. The computer has a sense of its own silicon nature and it prints out its ingredients.'

The cartoon series "Duckman"  Check it out if you can...

The character is Cornfed, who gets all the best lines.

Cornfed  is voiced by Greg Berger who has an extraordinary sounding voice and a totally brilliant deadpan delivery.

BTW on the track "Spores In Space" (Cosmosis Synergy album) the original poster was correct. It says, "The DRAMA is internal"

Cheers,

Billy Cosmosis

272295[/snapback]

Cough, cough, cough.... :D

Bilbo...is that you ? I am beset myself seeing you in here...write us more...but don't go to check the reviews of your new album... :P

"Bitte seien Sie vorsichtig mit den Geschlechtsorganen"

Atmos - Klein aber Doctor

:D

228328[/snapback]

That's a funny sample!

But the best sample for me is in Prime Time Plastix - Nep-tune, the one that says something like "now we're ready" in a very alien voice.

Hux Flux - Experimenting With Potions has the nice humming in it.

Oh yeah, I'm a samples nut... I love a well-place sample... You guys have already mentioned most of the classics, but here are a few more I absolutely love:

Scatterbrain - Mexican Jesus:

Yeah, sort of reminds me of a time in Montana. It was 31st of December 1994 when I saw the Mexican Jesus floating down the river. Yellowstone National Park. I think it was like minus twenty degrees in the snow and he was floating down butt naked. I don't think he was Native American, he seemed too Mexican looking you know. He had long black hair and he was butt naked in the middle of the Yellowstone River. Minus twenty. And we'd put our head under the water and come up and we turned our eyes and he didn't have a [...] of ice on his hand, nothing. He was completely immune to the cold. And eh, which reminds me about the ayahuasca experience you know meeting the Mother Serpent. I don't think anybody really could, err... How to describe it? It was totally mind numbing. Just taking it, and waiting and that first time you take it, the suddenly you feel like you've got these vines running through your body. They were [...] ripping through your body. And that bright light burning you up from the inside. Next thing you know, you've got a Mother Serpent inside you. And the next minute you're down there, with the DNA watching the dino.

Genetic material getting changed before your eyes. Man, people think they know about drugs, but... That ain't a drug, it's a sacrament. It's just a portal to another world. It's realities that are always there. A key to other dimensions That we live with them all the time. Thankfully our awareness never touches...

How would I describe it? Terrifying. Enlightening. But utterly terrifying. You swear you'll never go back. Ever. And the next thing you know, you're taking it again. You're going down that tunnel.

People say you have a choice. I don't think there's any choice.

Ayahuasca just takes you. No choice. You surrender or you resist. Resist or inhale. You surrender, you must be free.

I don't know if I could do that again.

And the Mother Goddess calls me, the cosmic circuit calls. I have to answer. And I have to go back to the [...] I have no choice. I have no choice. It's not a drug, it's... It's not a drug. It's just the holy sacrament.

Talpa - People are Animals:

"I was looking at my friend Linda... Suddenly feathers popped out on to her skin. Her nose curved into a beak. She had an eagle’s face. I looked at my boyfriend Johnny, he was turning into a bird too! So was Linda’s boyfriend. We were at Central Park zoo. I couldn’t move, I wanted to cry but no tears would come. “Oh God” I heard myself yell, “People really are animals!”. I started laughing hysterically but in the inside I didn’t feel funny. I started to run away from the others through Central Park until I stopped under a stone bridge. Johnny kept calling me. After a lot of time I went up on the bridge. Johnny always had been my source of security. He said that LSD was brutal but that it wouldn’t hurt me. He said that I’d see beautiful colours and hear musical notes but I never did.

Instead I saw awful things, people looked like monkeys, cracks in sidewalks became big crevasses you could fall into. Finally after about 8 hours the drug started to wear off. I was depressed for days afterwards. I was depressed for days afterwards. I never gonna try that again!..."

Zodiac Youth - Cartographers of the Universe:

'The cartographers of the universe. They're (...). They're star-charged. How far does it go? Does time have an end? My personal theory is that everything is happening all the time. We're just not smart enough to see it, that's all!'

DeathPosture

232974[/snapback]

Well, there are a lot of great samples around that I really love (Shulman's Small Grey Creatures, Talpa's People are Animals, Scorb's Psycore, etc...). However, one that really caught my attention recently is from The Unstables (Goblin vs Pixel). The track's called The Clone and comes in Time and Space pt. 3 and I think it was really well fit in there.

"He's smart, he's a friend... You know, he's nice... And you wanna be nice, right? A nice, nice man. And you know what means the most to me? I was on the phone everyday. Everyday, doing what I do best: talking on the telephone! Me, I did that! Why? Because..."

"Was it legal? Fuck legal! Am I a nice man? Fuck nice! They say terrible things about me in The Nation? Fuck The Nation! You want to be nice or you want to be effective?! You want to make the law, or subject to it? Choose!"

By the way, the sample is from Angels in America.

236957[/snapback]

Really Really nice ones ;)

Hallucinogen - Deranger

"Oh no that was real. Lets get out of here"

Biosphere - The Fairy Tale

"Rather like fairyland isn't it? Except for the smell of gasoline & burning flesh"

there are lots of great samples I just can't seem to think of any more right now

non-psy:

The Berzerker - Disregard

"Lets listen to the strange songs & embark on a trip to distant lands, full of unbelievable facts & incomprahensible emotions"

The Berzerker - Compromise

"Due to their remarkable power to withstand mutilation the heart of this one, although cut in two, continues to pump blood & keep the animal conscious"

Hallucinogen - Demention

'There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity.'

Well, there are a lot of great samples around that I really love (Shulman's Small Grey Creatures, Talpa's People are Animals, Scorb's Psycore, etc...). However, one that really caught my attention recently is from The Unstables (Goblin vs Pixel). The track's called The Clone and comes in Time and Space pt. 3 and I think it was really well fit in there.

"He's smart, he's a friend... You know, he's nice... And you wanna be nice, right? A nice, nice man. And you know what means the most to me? I was on the phone everyday. Everyday, doing what I do best: talking on the telephone! Me, I did that! Why? Because..."

"Was it legal? Fuck legal! Am I a nice man? Fuck nice! They say terrible things about me in The Nation? Fuck The Nation! You want to be nice or you want to be effective?! You want to make the law, or subject to it? Choose!"

By the way, the sample is from Angels in America.

236957[/snapback]

That one is great. Very nice put with the drums and sounds.

Rinkadink - anyone seen Bender?

"Who built you?" and "I have always been".

"So if God thinks in binary, that means.."

Futurama Season 4 "Godfellas"

Chi - A.D. - Biocandy !!

'Can you take this ecological systems that has evolved on a planetary scale and stick them in such an incredibly small container with disproportion in amounts of atmosphere and soil and water and ocean and have the same principles basically functioning.'

'We can take these animals and systems and fit them into an incredibly small container and it still works.'

From National Geographic channel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! I love that one. I think some of the old "cheese" quotes like that are what fascinated me about the genre. That may be one of the first goa tracks I had ever heard, along with Talamasca - Sinai.

Question: When I saw LOTR II (the two towers), Gandalf gives this description of his experience with death. Right when I heard it, I thought this sample is going to be done everywhere, but I've never heard it! I know its out there. Can anyone help?

Oh I forgot! This one cracks me up every time.

"How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me?"

Fractal Glider - Colonization (Witch Doctor on some albums)

• 8 months later...

Kick Bong - Voice Of Resurrection

"The universe grows smaller every day. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned out cinder. Now we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. Your choice is simple. Join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you." ~spoken on TV in the movie "One hour photo" (2002). The original speech is longer and is spoken by Klaatu in the movie "The day the Earth stood still" (1951). :ph34r:

Kick Bong - Voice Of Resurrection

"The universe grows smaller every day. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned out cinder. Now we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. Your choice is simple. Join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you." ~spoken on TV in the movie "One hour photo" (2002). The original speech is longer and is spoken by Klaatu in the movie "The day the Earth stood still" (1951). :ph34r:

441591[/snapback]

That is a great sample indeed :)

and also a great track

Pernaly my favorite voice sample is Cosma- Keep Going

There is a light....that flashes

Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization

"Personally, I'm convinced that there must be many, many higher civilizations in this enormous and incredibly ancient universe of ours"

5514[/snapback]

HOLY F*CK!

S-RANGE - 2001 has exactly this sample and I love this song so much because of it!

Damn! Did S-Range steal that one? Please no :(

"same dream.. same strange planet.. but why"

~ etnica - are we safe?

& "every night.. the same dream.. the same strange planet.. but why, what are they trying to tell me"

~ wizzy noise - radius

"dead people dont make decisions"

~ damage - dead people

"i know you wont break the rules.. there arent any"

~ gms - no rules

"Beware the beast man, for he is the devil's spawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport, or lust or greed. Yes, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him. Drive him back into his jungle lair: For he is the harbinger of death"

~ etnica - the beast man

:ph34r:

"We have determined that the human form is best suited to our purposes;

"Converging on a higher from deepest space;

"Enlightened Evolution;

"We have now taken first steps to bio-genetically transforming all of our hybernating population into humanoids;