WORST KIND OF MUDIC

Ale

40 members have voted

1. 1. WORST KIND OF MUDIC

• HOUSE (HOUSE GARAGE - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE)
    • TECHNO (TECHNO DETROIT - HARD GROOVE - SCHRANZ)
    • TRANCE (EURO EPIC TRANCE - TODAY CHEESY 1200 MICS)
    • HARDSTYLE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mudic bad for your health

specially for the language skills =)

My opinion is... in each style music the best is good...

the best classical music sounds good... even the best hardcore can be great... I don't like pop music at all but some best tracks are really good...

Psytrance is my number one of music style but that doesn't mean I shit on other types of music... I believe that every type of music has got his number one tracks that can be be good to listen for everybody... :) ...

just a thought :P

the best classical music sounds good... even the best hardcore can be great... I don't like pop music at all but some best tracks are really good...

Psytrance is my number one of music style but that doesn't mean I shit on other types of music... I believe that every type of music has got his number one tracks that can be be good to listen for everybody...  :) ...

just a thought  :P

208211[/snapback]

You got a point there, but still I doubt I'd like any hardstyle tracks no matter how "good" they are... :P

Psytrance is my number one of music style but that doesn't mean I shit on other types of music... I believe that every type of music has got his number one tracks that can be be good to listen for everybody...  :) ...

just a thought  :P

208211[/snapback]

and its a good one !

I also voted for hardstyle, but even there I find some tracks I like. In the rest of the styles mentioned I have a lot of tracks I like, I can listen to nearly any kind of music.

As much as I know Hardstyle is a form of Trance with simple, hard melodies. I can't tell the exact definition but most of the tracks sound like slowed down hardcore.