Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually listened 3 times ENERGY 52 - CAFE DEL MAR ( LSG RMX ) today, while I was on the beach, I couldn't get a hold onto myself, it is too bloody good remix, I think I am becoming Radi considering the number of listened track per day. So that is most defintely my track of the day. :D

605974[/snapback]

3 times isn´t very often, if i like a song i listen to it in a row two or three hours very loud no matter if i did that a day before also.

3 times isn´t very often, if i like a song i listen to it in a row two or three hours very loud  no matter if i did that a day before also.

607401[/snapback]

:huh::blink::huh::blink:

Now tell me honestly, are you for real ? Are you pulling our legs ? This just keeps getting more and more insaMe man... :ph34r:

3 times isn´t very often, if i like a song i listen to it in a row two or three hours very loud  no matter if i did that a day before also.

607401[/snapback]

Which tracks do you listen to that much? And you don't get even a little bit sick of them? :huh:

Which tracks do you listen to that much? And you don't get even a little bit sick of them?  :huh:

610078[/snapback]

And you don't know that by now ? Man ! But of course they are : HALLUCINOGEN, ASTRAL PROJECTION, SFX and what else tracks...there are so few of them that by now you must have know it too... ;)

And you don't know that by now ? Man ! But of course they are : HALLUCINOGEN, ASTRAL PROJECTION, SFX and what else tracks...there are so few of them that by now you must have know it too... ;)

610080[/snapback]

Oh yeah! The Killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ones.

But I can't imagine how any track from these artists (good as they are) could be played continously for 3 hours without getting really annoying.

:huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:

Now tell me honestly, are you for real ? Are you pulling our legs ? This just keeps getting more and more insaMe man... :ph34r:

610073[/snapback]

No why, i can listen to a track for 2 or 3 hours without problems when i like it, i can even listen to a track the hole day long and don´t listen to it for a wekk and after that again listen for a whole day, i even like it tacks that i like to play more than once. I listen to hallucinogen and Astral Projection that long but also to mfg, athena and many other artists, and you may think i am insame but i am telling you the truth with that.