whats your worst buy??

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I love Spirallianz, and as already mentioned, MidiMiliz!!

But that is my opinion.

My worst buy:

Darshan - Spectra :(

197100[/snapback]

I love spiralianz too !

My worst buy ever is Astralasia: the politics of ecstasy .... completely AWFUL !!

Dee: Just be from Tiesto is not his best album at all... I really like Tiesto but it depends which stuff.. Sometimes he's really good and sometimes it just sucks really bad.. I like the old abums like Magik 3, live @energy 2000, summerbreeze..

I was most disappointed after buying a new CD when I got Hardcore Blastoff from Psysex. Not that it's the worst album I've ever bought, I was just very disappointed about their new style. Way to progressive for me after their masterpiece Expression Of Rage.

joki - >>i like stuff from yahel and paul okenfold,great trance music<<

what a troll!!!

197171[/snapback]

Well, I like psy but I also like trance stuff from Yahel and Tiesto, too. So what, psy is not the only good music style on earth.

Don't doubt you do, Tatsu. Of course psy is not the only music on earth.

But, this unregistered troll shouldn't bad-mouth and degrade KoxBox!!!

np - Hellmut Hattler: Delhi News

It's all about taste anyway, so don't need to worry... Maybe you could ask him if he sells you the Koxbox album for a special price... :lol:B)

• 1 year later...

That last Asura album (cant even remember what it's called) was horrible mainly because I loved  "Code Eternity" which was really good trance based deep but groovy chill out but on that last album they started to try to go into other areas trip hop etc and too be honest they just weren't very good at it.

65300[/snapback]

Hi Taiko,

I am pretty sad  :(  to read that you found "Lost Eden" (it's the name of the album) one of the worst of creation.

[url=http://www.kaffeinebuzz.com/musicreviews-asura.php]http://www.

197080[/snapback]

I found this album to be really really good! Well done. :):):)

The worst album I ever bought was Bamboo Forest - Revival. I was actually expecting something halfway decent & what I got was something tiesto would be embarrased of :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

what! that album is great,or maybe its just me that thinks that.My worst by is probably cosmo´s album gravity,dont like it at all.

598289[/snapback]

Nah, I like it too (and Spirallianz). :)

My worst would have to be the Kopsses S/T album and Hara Gobi's Party Junkies album. P-U!

I was very disappointed when heard this too, I had high expectations to this... he had made such good releases as Sandman.... I never bought it though... ;)

598388[/snapback]

I bought it 2nd hand for 5 EUR.. still very dissapointing release

Oryx - Advanced Retromodel and Ultravoice - Art of Voice

I realy dislike them. :angry:

O yes and Infected Mushroom - B.P.Empire damn, that was dissapointing!It was the end of their brilliant period and the beginning of their commercial period.To bad.

O yes and Infected Mushroom - B.P.Empire damn, that was dissapointing!It was the end of their brilliant period and the beginning of their commercial period.To bad.

598421[/snapback]

IMO it's the pinnacle of their career :)

IMO it [bPEmpire]'s the pinnacle of their career :)

599091[/snapback]

I reckon The Gathering is their best by miles, but BPEmpire is pretty good too. I think that IM the supervisor is my worst psytrance buy by miles though