whats your worst buy??

I think the first time I bought psytrance cd's I bought Hallucinogen - Twisted, Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom and Analog Pussy - Psycho Bitch from Hell.

That last one I think I might have listened to maybe once, at most... I have some more cds like that. Parasense, for example. Beh. I really just knew names back then, so that's what I went after. But well, I did some really good buys as well. Rinkadink and Scorb were both guesses and they are still among my favorites! :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infected Mushroom - I'm The Supervisor. More comments needed?

601122[/snapback]

as a psytrance CD is it shit... as a freestyle electronica it is good...

they shoulda changed their name for it...

astrix - eye to eye

(i think , i only listened to it once :P )

602399[/snapback]

painful wasn't it?

I only listened to it once too...

I think the first time I bought psytrance cd's I bought Hallucinogen - Twisted, Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom and Analog Pussy - Psycho Bitch from Hell.

That last one I think I might have listened to maybe once, at most... I have some more cds like that. Parasense, for example. Beh. I really just knew names back then, so that's what I went after. But well, I did some really good buys as well. Rinkadink and Scorb were both guesses and they are still among my favorites! :)

602421[/snapback]

which parasense? the first one is out of print last I checked... I want it...

"IM" The Supervisor & Yahel's Around The World...

What was I thinking??!

:blink:

These and many more Cd's like 'em are collecting dust.

:lol:

Infected Mushroom's IM the Supervisor is quite cheesy but some of the tracks are between average & quite good. I'd hardly call it a worst buy.

I tell you, Bamboo Forest's Revival is 100 times worse.

V/A - Urban Awakening pure crap, i think 8 out of 10 tracks contains guitar riffs i fucking hate that,i should have listened to the samples before buying it but the track selection looked so good so i didnt care stupid me. :rolleyes: