What's your fetish?

Anu Katariina

I need to see every day what kind of new apartments are on the real estate markets because I have a fetish over building layouts/floor plans.

• Like 1

eczema

While I also have a fondness of very smooth skin, I love girls with eczema, I like how it looks, how it feels etc. As long as it's not so bad that it looks painful I like it, causing pain is definitely not a fetish of mine.

For buildings I have a passion for dark heavily industrial buildings with a distopian feel to them. I've even been on a factory cruise at night, on a boat looking at the port side industrial plants. Brilliant.

• Like 2

But I'm quite fond of "the ratio".

So at least two psynewsers flag for buildings, me towards "normal" and Abasio towards industrial. I thought once I am the only one in to world to have this kind of an obsession until I met a fellow worker back in times I used to work in a hospital. During night shifts around 4.00-5.00 a.m. there often was a silent moment and in order to stay awake and focused we had pretty bubbling discussions and so I found out that a fellow nurse had the same thing as me but even in a more expanded manner: for her the Finnish real estate announcements weren't enough, she went through those of Sweden as well :lol:

eczema

Haha, okay!

i like leprosy!

the feel of the hard scaly skin, and silky cloaks

A fetish is a serious matter. So save your breath and don't ridicule my thread! Grrrr...Hoping mycobacterium leprae will vanish from this world like variola major just about has: in the past leprae sick ppl were isolated in Finland on an island and asked to bring a coffin with them: no return. Today leprae is still in the world but associated with poverty and prejudice and discrimination. Just checked: India has still some leprae infections.

• Like 1

Maybe he assumes my fetish is a joke :unsure:

Yep. Goes to the same category as the wish from Aussie that Mexico should be part of EU ;)

With or without this topic I know something: Anoebis is obsessed with fractals, Proxeeus with 303's, Richpa with tits (can I say this; he's gonna kill me...but how otherwise one'd explain goa trance and tits liberation :lol:) and our Starkraver has such a cute fetish as psynews dot org(asm) :D

• Like 1

Is tits a fetish? I mean everyone's obsessed with tits right?

Also gals who want silicons ;)

@ormion: explain! to f..k in there or? Man or woman?

Damn! :D true.

I don't have psynews fetish even tho it might seem so for the time being. Have to hack my computer in the middle of the prettiest summer but once Veasna's take off flight from Finland is actual and my vac starts I am gonna kiss good-bye for all online activities for looooong, counting the days already :-)

• Like 1

lol at the responses :D

Trust me when I say this , the guys over at interstatefm.com play music as awesome as that gif is. 99/100 times live Vinyl mixing video stream.

Our very own psynews resident Mergi also plays over there. Killer Goa!

Back to topic, I think my biggest fetish/addiction is talking to streeties. I cant just walk past a street dog without talking to it. Whether it understands or replies doesnt matter. More often than not they do and its always great to converse with an unknown dog. I've met so many amazing dogs like this at all kinds of places. Bus stands, roadside, temples & so on.

Like this one, I was sitting in a bus stop in nearby town, waiting for the bus & this guy was sleeping nearby. I just called him once :) And soon we were friends, we even shook hands and took pics while departing. If that's not friendship in this instagram age, what is :P

Gv31xhW.jpg

• Like 2