What's your fetish?

Anu Katariina

Like this one, I was sitting in a bus stop in nearby town, waiting for the bus & this guy was sleeping nearby. I just called him once :) And soon we were friends, we even shook hands and took pics while departing. If that's not friendship in this instagram age, what is :P

Gv31xhW.jpg

Melted my heart <3

• Like 1

looks ferocious but he was so warm and friendly :)

Ferocious, how come? I wouldn't interpret the look in his eyes that way, more like reserved, cautious. Sweet, though :)

Ferocious, how come? I wouldn't interpret the look in his eyes that way, more like reserved, cautious. Sweet, though :)

The eye colour along with raised eyebrows, enlarged nostrils & perpendicular mustaches made me feel like he was a not-to-be-messed-around-with dude but turns out he was very soft on the inside :)

I even pulled his ears and played with his nose :lol:

he was a not-to-be-messed-around-with dude but turns out he was very soft on the inside :)

So with this fetish of yours have you been in danger situations, have the animals bitten you for example?

So with this fetish of yours have you been in danger situations, have the animals bitten you for example?

Thankfully not. I've interacted with enough of them to know my limits. But its a whole different ball game with puppies. :D They WILL bite you, no matter what. ha ha.

But I have got quite a few scratches from quite a few dogs. Been Pawed, yes.

There's this one dude who lives at the end of the street , he is quite a character, he plays with me, he takes food, he lets me pet him but suddenly he flips and bites, not like full power I'll tear your muscle bite but a warning bite which leaves a mark or cases a small bleed and scars type. One tough kid this one.

MOOkasq.jpg

• Like 1

U'know Starkraver I really admire you do that because I am a bactery fear freak; wouldn't ever touch a street dog and doing that in India; no way. But I love animals, I just am such a super hygienist. My dead mom would have named that as my fetish and as a matter of fact she did name it but in different terms than "fetish" ;) It is not a learned thing, btw, I have been told I was like that already as 2 years old.

I know what you mean. My mum is exactly like you.

I don't remember when I lost that "I shouldn't touch outside dog" thing. Probably a long time ago.

My palms are a mess, tried many different type of soaps but with the amount of water contact (washing) they get, they are bound to be a mess.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you can really call it a fetish... but I want to try all different kind of drugs, chemicals and herbs that come out or already exist, just to have an opinion on them.

I'm not a big drug user... quite the contrary, of almost all my friends I'm the only one that doesn't like cannabis,cocaine,MDMA,most amphetamines and I smoke tobacco very little...

Now that I think about it, it's because I'm so picky that I want to try all those things and find the ones that truely fit my character/brain/body.

The same goes with alcohol, I don't like wine, vodka, gin, most blonde beers, ouzo, all whiskeys (except bourbons). I adore Bacardi but dislike most other rums.

I have a wierd taste on mind altering stuff....

On the other had, I eat everything... I've even eaten insects,snake, turtle and other wierd stuff in Asia and Australia.

• Like 1

Leaving various parts of female body aside, I have irrational attraction to these things

access-polar.jpg

access_virus_TI_snow.jpg

shit thats good fetish hahahahaha!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thumbs up

Thankfully not. I've interacted with enough of them to know my limits. But its a whole different ball game with puppies. :D They WILL bite you, no matter what. ha ha.

But I have got quite a few scratches from quite a few dogs. Been Pawed, yes.

There's this one dude who lives at the end of the street , he is quite a character, he plays with me, he takes food, he lets me pet him but suddenly he flips and bites, not like full power I'll tear your muscle bite but a warning bite which leaves a mark or cases a small bleed and scars type. One tough kid this one.

MOOkasq.jpg

yea i know them street dogs mate ... look its not easy ... take care Starkraver and be careful dude

personally i think its just best to leave them alone because they kinda know their own shit , its not easy to survive out there specially in them streets fighting for food n shit... i would throw just some food for them or some shit maybe that would calm them down (also brought to my attention ppl out there puttin shit in food in order to fucking kill them!! fucking sick bastards!!!! for real!!!) , try to create a bond of some sort... im no pet expert man i dont know... , ya gotta really know them well like else they come after you barkin n shit .. least that was it i used to cycle a LOT and remember many times them dogs fucking hell barking and coming off at me and me kickin away like some fucking road rash shit loooooooooooool without touching them you know? or other times i would just try and outrun them change gear and cycle like fuck ! LOOOOOOOOOL

i grew up in poor area mostly street based and i know all that stuff.. good memories tho! many friends playing football but also neighbors giving away shit n gossip n shit ah well fuck all that , but sure i had good mates doing rap beats with fucking shoe boxes n one guy leonardo and other guy dont remember his name writing rap lyrics about salazar fascist shit n alll and we hummin n shit cuz we had no instruments LOOOOOOOOL recording on a boom box that had a microphone LOOOOOOOOOOL just sharin some old good shit lool

plus not to mention that area was surrounded by heroin junkies n shit... u couldnt see them but man i knew we knew it... fucking syringes n shit next to my primary school because my primary school was in middle of the woods and we were pissed at it so we started throwing stones at them because we had this afterschool thing recess free time in school and we spotted them to the point one of them got in school my monitors had to apologise to them n shit... we were chanting fucking junkies n shit... i had good shit but bad shit too ,, childhood is a very special time i think that defines a lot of who you are.

and that was first time i had contact with a fucking computer dont ask me shit didnt even had windows was floppy diskette we played good games we had laughs playing ms dos prince of persia , wee girls laughing when a guy would fuckin die like lool... the simpsons arcade was funny we loved it back in time and some shoot em up games... we all nervous to catch the power ups trying to finish the game ... ya had to catch the blue ball or someshit like that no idea of the game but im not interested in finding it again ... maybe one day it will face me again and ill say only fuck that was that fucking game! you know...

i was brought up in what you can call a 'slum' then my parents prob had enough and moved away and away and away and migrated to Ireland.. not easy for me i lost a lot of shit...

but sure life goes on i got my own wee family now. :)

• Like 1